Question Dynafit Beast 16 Power Heel Inserts

Does anyone know if i can use the Beasts without their Power Heel Inserts? I haven't been able to find this information anywhere.

I bought them used, and the seller was unwilling to give up the pair on his boots. I cant seem to find a spare pair anywhere, and Dynafit hasn't been responding to my queries.

Is there a possible work-around that i can produce at home?

For reference I have mounted them on my Atomic Bent Chetlers, and will be using K2 Pinnacle 130s as boots.

Much appreciated everyone!

No. Not that I know of

Call Dynafit again. They'll sell you what you need.

You can retrofit your boots for the Beast Horseshoe. http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=105899

you cant really ski them without the insert.
    and dynafit might sell them to you, or not.
    at least here in europe it is super hard to get a pair of those things without buying the bindings.

freak~[&]

Quote Originally Posted by freak View Post
    you cant really ski them without the insert.
    and dynafit might sell them to you, or not.
    at least here in europe it is super hard to get a pair of those things without buying the bindings.

freak~[&]
    Not where I am. Walked into my preferred retailer and bought a pair. (They happen to be a Dynafit competence center - that might help)

I had ordered a second set from my retailer (in canada) and it took 4-5 months to get them in. I was originally going to run 2 pairs of boots with the beasts, but ended up just getting vulcan's so I no longer have a use for them. I think I paid $35-$40 from the shop, and I'd ship them to you for what I paid for them if you can't find them anywhere else.

Spin2win I will take you up on that! And thanks for the advice everyone else. Dynafit rep finally emailed me back, and told me that I'd destroy the back of my boot if I tried :/ so looks like I have to wait haha

anuttr tgr hookup
    watch out for snakes