Volkl/Marker Integrated binding adjustment

So I am adjusting a set of bindings for a friend who's a beginner. She bought a pair of Volkl's at a ski swap that came with Marker Motion M11 on the integrated rails on the ski. I've adjusted lots of bindings in the past but I can not get the bindings to move on the rails. There is an unlock screw closer to the toe piece on the edge of the binding that I have put into the unlock position but I can not budge the bindings on the rail. I am trying to move them back since they are at the very front of the rails and her boot won't fit even with the rear adjustment cranked all the way back.

Anybody know these things??

Thanks

anybody, bump?

are you talking about the ones with the circular adjustment right under boot center? and the unlock lever right next to it? A pic would probably help.

Here's some pics. You can see the unlocking screw that I was talking about that I have in the unlock position.

Thanks

ttt? Anyone?
    Buehler?

You have to pull the pin all the way out of its housing. Use a small flat head to pry it out then take the entire binding off the rail. Flip the binding over and and take the toe piece off of the connecting bar. Match up the window of the bar with the correct boot sole length. Re-install binding on rails (make sure heel is on correctly) and line up holes in binding connecting bar with the hole on the rail. Lock the pin, adjust forward pressure.

Thumbs up

Tomba - that was gold - piece of cake with that info.

Thank you sir.

Thanx. Such an old thread but I happened to score Motion Marker M10 binding with Völkl P60 today. Only if I have 310mm in the small frame the boot fits (size 320mm) or am I reading it incorrectly and should use the marker at the end and not look at the number inside the frame?