Utards...I need help finding a rental.

Any utards that know the short term rental market in the PC, canyons area, I am looking for a place that will accomodate 10 people for a week sometime in february. We are not looking for the most luxurious accomodations available nor are we looking for the cheapest place, just something nice.

If you know anybody that has rentals this big, and would like to pass on their information, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

INDY

"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

thanks, i'll check that one out. I'm very un familiar with the Prk city area, been there once in 02', and stayed with a friend of a friend in heber city.

Anywy anyone else?

Thumbs up

pm Ski Monkey! He's a Rental Monkey as well.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by powderwhore
    pm Ski Monkey! He's a Rental Monkey as well.
    Word. He's got some sweet condominiums. (I think they're considered condominiums.)

Originally posted by phUnk
    condominiums condominiums, malkovich malkovich, malkovich)

Malkovich?

Malkovich.

try these guys, Bryan & Sonja - they are friends of mine and manage a number of condos in the Canyons area.

Canyons Park City Properties

or my buddy Tristan has this place in his rentals that may fit 10

Utah Vacation Homes

Tell 'em Kendall sent ya
    "In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, — no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair." -Emerson

As the other guys mentioned, I dabble in the p.c. rental market. Let me know what I can do for ya.

Dabble?

Last I heard you had brought in some New Jersey Muscle to enforce your 'taxes' on the rental management companys!

I'd rent from Ski Monkey because I know what's best for me!
    French Fries!

I was in Park City with a fairly large group (6 people, but needed 4 bedrooms) a few years back and stayed in this place:

http://www.skiparkcityutah.net/3bedr...ils_19003.html

It has a studio apartment downstairs, and 3 bedrooms/2 baths upstairs. It was almost too big for our group, but if I remember correctly, the price wasn't totally outrageous. The location is a short walk to a shuttle stop and slightly farther to downtown. It could fit a huge group comfortably, especially if people are sharing beds. Honestly, if you were dirtbagging it you could fit 15 people in without too much trouble (some might be on the floor).

Thanks everyone, I will look at these, would there be anything up LCC (alta/bird)?

If we wanted to ski mostly at Alta, that would be ideal, I liked PC when I was there, but it seemed like same ol' same ol' after a few days.

Whats the rental market like near the bird?

Originally posted by INDY GS
    Thanks everyone, I will look at these, would there be anything up LCC (alta/bird)?

If we wanted to ski mostly at Alta, that would be ideal, I liked PC when I was there, but it seemed like same ol' same ol' after a few days.

Whats the rental market like near the bird?
    If you want to spend most your time in LCC, stay downtown.

Originally posted by LCC
    Last I heard you had brought in some New Jersey Muscle to enforce your 'taxes' on the rental management companys!
    Called, not utilzed yet. I'm going to make the traditional mangement company swindlers pay. I'm going to blow their biz models up all hiroshima stylie.

indy, i'll get back to your pm.