eye out for goats stolen at alta today 12/14

12/14 had my near new gold (07-08) 190cm volkl goats stolen. were mounted w/ marker dukes essentially halfway between the true & boot center marks. There is a red permanent marker line across each ski marking the center point they were mounted for. There is also a healthy deep base/slight core shot under the boot area of one of 'em. and the little gold fatso stickers on the tails were removed. and the prick took my mis-matched swix cougar carbon poles complete w/ duct tape and powder baskets as well. If anyone sees these around or posted for sale in the slc area or on ebay or on here or any other boards please let me know. pm or call 781.799.6310. I'll certainly offer a reward if I get them back, since they cost a f**king fortune and now I'm looking at replacing them for another fortune I don't have. thanks and sorry for the diatribe. i am pissed.

what kind of fucking tool do you have to be to steal peoples skis...gL with finding them bro, I work up at powder mountain i'll keep an eye out there (doubt they'll make it there)

GMD emp here, I'll keep an eye out for them. sorry they were swiped, I can't believe people do that, but it seems to happen way too often
    -Hazen-

sorry dude

Oh that just sucks. Ill keep and eye out at the bird for sure, and good luck.

One thing the I have learned from the TGR forum is that there are a helluva lot of thieves on the SLC area.

Quote Originally Posted by AsheanMT View Post
    One thing the I have learned from the TGR forum is that there are a helluva lot of thieves on the SLC area.
    I think im gonna bring one of my old locks with me when im out there.
    If I ever find someone trying to steal my skis ill beat the hell out of them
    Live

Quote Originally Posted by skiingsamurai View Post
    If I ever find someone trying to steal my skis ill beat the hell out of them
    I pray to god if find whoever took my skis...beating the piss out of him would be almost as much fun as 14" of fresh, and a great release for this rage I'm bottling. and if I got my boards back that'd just be icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by wrtickle View Post
    I pray to god if find whoever took my skis...beating the piss out of him would be almost as much fun as 14" of fresh, and a great release for this rage I'm bottling. and if I got my boards back that'd just be icing on the cake.
    i'd pray that he rides em and tears both his ACLs...thank god for a 14-Din setup.

but yeah man that's a really tough loss, i hope they find their way back to you.

that blows. i will keep my eye out. i would post this in the main forum as well
    @EdgeLinkJohn

sorry man, i can't imagine who the hell would do that.
    i will keep an eye out for sure. good luck

That sucks bro, i'm sorry. Here are some ideas if you ever found that SOB:
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...aught+stealing

sucks man

fuckin theives - he or she who stolem knew they fucked somebody-i say takem out back and shootem-maybe that would dampen the stealing---hope you findem

hey wrtickle i too know how bad that shit sucks i work at cliff sports at the bird and will tell the repair techs to be looking at for your ride!!! this thief want be mounted or repaired at my shop... youll catch that guy or girl KARMA's a bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Vega
    I just wish I caught 'em doin' it, ya know?
    Oh man, I'd give anything to catch 'em doin' it.
    It'a been worth his doin' it, if I just caught 'em, you know what I mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    After the first three seconds, Corbet's is really pretty average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Malcolm View Post
    I mean, it's not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
    But hey, I'm sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.

Weak. I ski mostly in VT but I'll still keep an eye out.

FYI: Apparently, six-seven pairs of skis were stolen yesterday from Alta. Kid here at the A-Lodge lost a pair of 177 white Mantras...

Keep an eye on your stuff...
    "I'm on the High-T and all I need is a little gravity to bring me back...back to the fringe"

i thought alta had good video cam surveillance for theft

where were they grabbed?

Hayduke Aug 7,1996 GS-Aug 26 2010
    HunterS March 17 09-Oct 24 14

Quote Originally Posted by wrtickle View Post
    12/14 had my near new gold (07-08) 190cm volkl goats stolen.
    In the face of despair, you believe there can be hope. I saw your gold goat:

mine were sniped at wildcat base...were on a rack right next to all of the demo tents set up yesterday. thanks to all those that work in shops that are keepin an eye out...the base gouge/core action happened the day before (12/13) so it will need to be repaired by someone...

Good Recon work Bucky..

Help this kid out.. Season just begun, and its gonna be a looong one...