Page 66 of 191 FirstFirst ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 4757
    I have no idea what happened in the lift line as I wasn't there. Snowbowl however doesn't own the road leading up to it, nor does it have any badge that gives it the power to patrol it. Snowbowl can't condition somebody's skiing privileges based on their driving habits. If that's the case there would be alot of people missing out on skiing from the people I've seen pass on the way up before to those pulling out of there in the evening after a few too many bloody's and PBRs.

The lift line fiasco sounds out of hand on stuck's part, but I wasn't there so I can't really say. It is really reminiscent of last year when the bowl revoked the guy's pass for complaining to the USFS about the lack of grooming. The issue could have been handled in a much less confrontational manner by the bowl that didn't involve revoking skiing privileges.

I'd be understandably pissed too if I was yanked from the front of the line on one of the best powder days of the year so far for a seemingly unrelated matter.

Sorry to say stuck, but positive people begat positive lifestyles. You are so full of negative it ruins your life.

In other words, if you weren't an angry sack of shit, other angry sacks of shit wouldn't Fuck you over on a pow day. most of all, you should never Fuck anyone else out of their pow day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using TGR Forums
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

I don't chime in very often. But let me just say, with 9,181 posts of mostly garbo, this is what you get. Just settle down and ski, like normal people. And show others a little more respect. You will have a lot more fun. You're not in NY anymore.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    Seriously kid, relax. Breathe. Life is much more pleasant when you're not angry all the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using TGR Forums
    yeah, and dan samas wants to know if you need a lawyer, stuck, in the event that you end up paying rent to someone other than a relative at some point in the next 5 years. other than that, he said follow all of dbs' advice.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeedashbo View Post
    Sorry to say stuck, but positive people begat positive lifestyles. You are so full of negative it ruins your life.

In other words, if you weren't an angry sack of shit, other angry sacks of shit wouldn't Fuck you over on a pow day. most of all, you should never Fuck anyone else out of their pow day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using TGR Forums
    are you talking to stuck or dbs? oh, i see, stuck.

spook Guest
    speaking of tough guys in the lift line, what happened to the guy who disappeared somewhere else? hardcore?

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    It was kosher; he shouted "on ur right!"
    HA!
    got any MT trips planned for this year?

And where's the stoke from skiing with Glen Plake today you fucking posers?!!??

Well, I don't think I need Samas.
    And I'm generally not to pissed off about stuff. I'm pretty high strung, but I have more of a "fuck it" attitude. Believe, I wasn't the one starting shit.

Sent from my DROID2
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    HA!
    got any MT trips planned for this year?

And where's the stoke from skiing with Glen Plake today you fucking posers?!!??
    No plans yet, but I usually get up there once a season or so to visit my sister. I'd like to ski Bridger as I haven't been there since they put in Slushman's. ...and one of these years I have to get back to the Snowbowl to see this infamous runout with my own eyes ;-)

I'll definitly give a shout-out when I head up.

And I'm generally not to pissed off about stuff. I'm pretty high strung, but I have more of a "fuck it" attitude. Believe, I wasn't the one starting shit.
    DOES NOT COMPUTE
    Last edited by My Pet Powder Goat; 01-14-2013 at 01:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

I'll definitly give a shout-out when I head up.
    please do. i'm in bozeman for the most part this year, unrightly skiing the fewest days this season than any in the past twenty. but i can make a day work whether it's BC, snowbowl, bigsky/moonlight/bridger so definitely be in touch.

I'm pretty high strung, but I have more of a "fuck it" attitude.
    thanks for the drama and making this thread primetime i guess?!?

wish you the best in finding your way to finding the charm of the bowl
    - like in the hundreds of thousands of vert you can shred in a couple weeks, especially when the snow is flying

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeedashbo View Post

Word, the 4'10" ticket checker that Stuck was arguing with, is as cool and accepting a person as walks this earth, as is the case with head liftie who had her back. They are really good people, the problem is the fucked up entitled attitude of a customer that couldn't take his medicine.

If Ronnie gets wind of someone passing cars on the road, she will pull their ticket. In fact, having it only pulled for one day is getting off light; I have a friend who got banned for a week for passing five cars. If you pass Ronnie, good luck ever skiing the Bowl again.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Yeah, she's a frigid old bitch. As far as entitlement attitude, not only is that not her road, but she should remember who is paying who.

If someone is driving 15, I can legally pass them to continue on at 25. If the speed limit and legal passing on a dirt road is reckless driving, then I guess I'm guilty, and so were the dozen or so other people that came up between me and that other old lady (not Ronnie).

Powdergoat, the outrun really isn't that bad. I mean, it's not great, but it's not worth starting a campaign to the FS over.

Sent from my DROID2
    No longer stuck.

Keep on fighting this war you'll never win. What could go wrong?

I got passed by two trucks late Saturday morning. Both were driving pretty fast. Does that mean I should take down their license plates, memorize their ski gear, and sneak a photo with my phone and run off to Ronnie to tattle?
    Big skis from small companies at Backcountry Freeskier

Yeah, she's a frigid old bitch. As far as entitlement attitude, not only is that not her road, but she should remember who is paying who.

If someone is driving 15, I can legally pass them to continue on at 25. If the speed limit and legal passing on a dirt road is reckless driving, then I guess I'm guilty, and so were the dozen or so other people that came up between me and that other old lady (not Ronnie).

Powdergoat, the outrun really isn't that bad. I mean, it's not great, but it's not worth starting a campaign to the FS over.

Sent from my DROID2
    It will be nice when you finally get the fuk back to NY. You cunt shit up wherever you go. Get over yourself. You are way to self-important to survive out here. It does not work this way. When you realize there are others and those others make compromise, learn, bring themselves UP to THE TASK to a new sitch, then you might move out elementary school. You are stuck all right. Good luck graduating.
    Squeezin' a little more every other day

Woot !100% Woot! & Plake! Cold!

This thread is such an accurate representation of Snowbowl as a whole. 90% drama, 10% stoke.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    This thread is such an accurate representation of Snowbowl as a whole. 90% drama, 10% stoke.
    Great! I am lucky to see the opposite. It most certainly is not the way it used to be. People would bring themselves up for it or drive for perfect fallines and groomer. The new lifestylers in town bitch and moan like no other. It was not this way ~10 years ago.

People screw stuff up for themselves all the time and stuck is a perfect example. I have only lived here 20 yrs. and I have had many a convo about how the bowl needs to be better. It gets old and just shows how 'pink' the lifestylers are. They do not realize that it isn't up to everyone else to make their living experience better. So they end up leaving.

Tides are changing and the entitled have a stronger hold in W-MT. It used to be that you bring yourself up to the challenge or situation, you don't bring a sitch down to your level. If you can't be humble then go to a MTN-lifestyle town with a great resort. There are plenty and they are doing fine. The emphasis is on lifestyle.
    Squeezin' a little more every other day

Quote Originally Posted by mtskier View Post
    I got passed by two trucks late Saturday morning. Both were driving pretty fast. Does that mean I should take down their license plates, memorize their ski gear, and sneak a photo with my phone and run off to Ronnie to tattle?
    No, it means you and you posse should confront them in the parking lot all agro and then get your agro manager after telling them you hope they break a leg, then I think you can continue on with your day, but only if you successfully ruined someone else's week. You're PSIA, right? That gives you the authority.

Sent from my DROID2
    No longer stuck.

No, it means you and you posse should confront them in the parking lot all agro and then get your agro manager after telling them you hope they break a leg, then I think you can continue on with your day, but only if you successfully ruined someone else's week. You're PSIA, right? That gives you the authority.
    That whole "I pay their paycheck" talk is the epitome of an entitled douchebag. There is no law that says the owner, or manager of an establishment has to provide you that service if your actions are a detriment to the business. If you're being a drunk asshole at the bar, they kick you out. If your'e endangering lives on your drive up the access road, they can pull your pass. The "they don't own that road" argument is childish.

...and I'm sure the runout is fine, just have to slow down, but it's funny how much of a ruckus it caused last year.
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    Let me get this straight:

Angry young kid passes long time local on access road.
    Saves how many minutes, and ends up being in parking lot before one car that he otherwise would have been behind.
    Gets called out for it in the lift line, and then flips out, blocking others from being able to load lift.

Wow! What a winner.
    Bet Stuck is one of those guys that drives like a maniac to get to the hill, and then hangs out in the parking lot for fifteen minutes getting "ready".

LMFAO.

o.k. done cunting up your guys thread. Have fun.
    I will join in because this is too funny not to.

on a pow day? retard.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

That whole "I pay their paycheck" talk is the epitome of an entitled douchebag. There is no law that says the owner, or manager of an establishment has to provide you that service if your actions are a detriment to the business. If you're being a drunk asshole at the bar, they kick you out. If your'e endangering lives on your drive up the access road, they can pull your pass. The "they don't own that road" argument is childish.

...and I'm sure the runout is fine, just have to slow down, but it's funny how much of a ruckus it caused last year.
    It was a ruckus because they made it a ruckus. That's how they are. As far as entitled and childish, if they don't want to let me ski there because of something that I did when I wasn't there, then they are taking my money, but not giving me the service I pay for. That's typically called stealing. Or breach of contract, or whatever.

It's fine, they just won't get any more of my money, nor will Last Run Inn, since they pay Snowbowl to be there. That also means, unfortunately, that the bartenders, ski patrol, and others who are totally cool will not be getting it either. See? You wanna talk having a douche attitude? Well if Snowbowl wants to have a douche attitude, it'll effect them and the people around them too. Shit goes both ways.
    Congrats, Snowbowl crew, you obviously fit in well there. See you at Losttrail next year.
    No longer stuck.

spook Guest
    It was a ruckus because they made it a ruckus. That's how they are. As far as entitled and childish, if they don't want to let me ski there because of something that I did when I wasn't there, then they are taking my money, but not giving me the service I pay for. That's typically called stealing. Or breach of contract, or whatever.

It's fine, they just won't get any more of my money
    don't you mean mom's money? does your mom call it stealing when you sneak a $10 from her purse?

It's fine, they just won't get any more of my money, nor will Last Run Inn, since they pay Snowbowl to be there. That also means, unfortunately, that the bartenders, ski patrol, and others who are totally cool will not be getting it either. See? You wanna talk having a douche attitude? Well if Snowbowl wants to have a douche attitude, it'll effect them and the people around them too. Shit goes both ways.
    Congrats, Snowbowl crew, you obviously fit in well there. See you at Losttrail next year.
    ...or you can just keep digging.

I'm sure they see your loss of business as a net-positive.
    get paid

Don't care.

And the Outrun isn't so much dangerous and a little tight in places, and full of (at times) icy moguls. It kills my feet and makes my thighs burn, especially when it comes after 2000' of powder. It's the only part I really wished they groomed more, however to merely suggest to management that they should is enough to get your pass suspended, or at least get a bunch of dirty looks and have people look for any excuse to ban you. He probably took it to the FS because (well, probably because he's a crappy skier) the owners and management are impossible to talk to. The mere suggestion of something they could do better by a paying customer is appalling to them. For anyone to question the gong show of an operation up there is strictly verboden.
    This didn't really bother me, as I generally had a good time when I was up there, but if a ski instructor-cum-traffic cop is gonna get all up in my shit, tell them I drive like a maniac (I believe I was going the speed limit) and say that I abused him, then get his manager to be all aggro at me, then they can blow me.
    The arrangement is that I pay them. They don't like to think of it that way. To them, they are the only game in town, and fuck off if you don't like it. So, next year, when it comes to pass time, I will politely fuck off.
    So glad every troll from the TGRverse could chime in here about shit they don't know about, but hey, it never stopped me before. Feel free. You are actually entitled.
    No longer stuck.