Thread: Slow loading

Slow loading

TGR,
    I just purchased a new computer (with Norton security) which works fine with every other website except for TGR. When I try loading TGR, it takes 33 seconds to load each page I try to go to. I'm not kidding, I've actually counted. I'm assuming this is a problem with your server because this doesn't happen for any other website for me. However Legoskier (who is working off the same internet connection that I am) doesn't have this problem so that makes me think it's my computer...buy why would it do this?
    Confused,
    divegirl
    bc-lovah

Quote Originally Posted by divegirl View Post
    TGR,
    I just purchased a new computer (with Norton security) which works fine with every other website except for TGR. When I try loading TGR, it takes 33 seconds to load each page I try to go to. I'm not kidding, I've actually counted. I'm assuming this is a problem with your server because this doesn't happen for any other website for me. However Legoskier (who is working off the same internet connection that I am) doesn't have this problem so that makes me think it's my computer...buy why would it do this?
    Confused,
    divegirl

It's the Norton AV and the adds they have here.

My work-comp is slow as hell to load these pages, where as my home comp with adblock is a breeze.

Get some adblock software/plugin on the browser and call it good.
    Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier
    You should post naked pictures of this godless heathen.

I have the same exact problem. But i'm also running norton (came free with the computer).

hmmm. I still get really slow loading when i use internet exploder. But it's super fast when i use firefox as my browser.