Hi, my name is sierraskier and I am addicted to buying gear.

So it's time to clean out the closet and get ride of the extra shit I don't need.

Thule T2 Bike Hitch Rack - 1 1/4"- $200

This is a ~4 month old Thule T2 hitch rack with a 1 1/4" sleeve. Some lady backed into this one in the parking lot but it is still in perfect functioning condition. The rack is slightly bent at the joint which results in about 1" deviation at the end but still works fine. It's rock solid and basically brand new except for the slight bend. In fact I've been using it as is for the last 2+ months because it works fine and I've been too lazy to put the new one together. This one could probably be bent back to perfectly straight if desired. I think shipping will be cost-prohibitive as this bad boy weighs ~50lbs.

Dana Designs T4000 Pack, New With Tags - $145 shipped

4 lbs 10 ozs / 2.11 kg
4000 cu.inches / 72 litres
deep green/flint, black
Size: large

From Massey's:
"-- Zippered side entry on left side for main compartment. -- Trail suspension. -- 2 wandwater bottle pockets. -- 2 side compression straps. -- Retractable sleeping bag compartment. -- Front daisy chain and ice axe loop. -- Hydration ports on lid and pack. -- 2 zippered pouch pockets on hip belt. -- 2 zippered pockets on top lid. -- Weight: 4 lbs. 10 oz., 2.11 kg. -- Volume: 4400 cu. in., 72 liters."

Cloudveil 8x Wader, Size: ML, New in Box - $225 shipped

Brand new with tags in box. Ordered online....I ended up going with the mediums instead of medium long, thus I am selling the size Medium-Long.

Size Medium Long is:
Foot: 9-11
Inseam: 33-35
Waist: 32-34
Girth: 38-40

dibs/PM me...