Line Transfer ski boots

Does any one know any thing about these boots ? A guy here in town has them for sale in my size for $35 and only been skied twice. It resembles a hardshell snowboard boot to me but I'm not sure about them.

Before anybody tells me to use the search function or google, I did. It seems using any combination of Line/ski/boot/transfer give you a clusterfuck of shit not related to them to wade through.

Any info would be appreciated.

In the immortal words of Colonel Sanders " I'm too drunk to taste this chicken".

it is an old raichle boot that was used for AT, snowboarding, and alpine

if it fits great, if not worthless. (like ANY boot that way)

thats kinda funny that line would put ther name on a boot like that, at/snowboard
    ayuh

it was made to go with their skiboards back in the day. very hard to come by now I would pick em up at that price

They are VERY soft, and fit narrow....they were manufactured by Raichle before Full tilt came about. They are not cheap quality, but unless you ride park or bottomless, floaty Pow all day, you may want to look somewhere else.

For a second boot, maybe?

They were made for skiboarding originally, by Raichle branded for Line. I actually bought a new pair I found online 2 years ago to give them a try, but returned them. Regardless of fit, the liners were very very lowend quality.

If you pass on them and they are a 25 or around 295mm bsl I would be interested. By the way here's an interesting discussion on the boot-http://www.backcountryworld.com/showthread.php?t=726&highlight=line+reactor