Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tags?

Tags?

Hi, new here but have lurked. What´s the deal with the ¨tags¨, they are just all insults and BS - why bother having them? Kinda drags down the place IMO

that's why you're a fathead

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fathead View Post
    ...IMO
    Your opinion doesn't fucking count.

This going to be good.
    "Typically euro, french in particular, in my opinion. It's the same skiing or climbing there. They are completely unfazed by their own assholeness. Like it's normal." - srsosbso

... IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    Yeah, fuck off IMO boy.

Kinda drags down the place IMO
    Don't scroll to the bottom of the page and you don't have to look at tags, wtf does it matter anyway? Is this place supposed to lift you up? I get info on gear, read how stupid Obama is and see some cool pics, none of which lift me up like care bears and rainbows. fawk.

Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    Ohh you said FUCKING, you are so rad! Reading thru some of your dumb-assed geeky threads and posts you put up, I wouldnt puff the chest too much there, homeboy

Ohh you said FUCKING, you are so rad! Reading thru some of your dumb-assed geeky threads and posts you put up, I wouldnt puff the chest too much there, homeboy
    Way to go fu...I mean fathead. He's a mod here.

Why are you all being such meanies to poor Fathead? It makes me sad.

Fathead - you should check out this place. No insults there. Very uplifting and life-affirming.

Hi, new here but have lurked. What´s the deal with the ¨tags¨, they are just all insults and BS - why bother having them? Kinda drags down the place IMO

Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th
    That's funny because when I look at the tags on this thread they seem an accurate and descriptive summation of the situation.
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Why are you all being such meanies to poor Fathead? It makes me sad.

Fathead - you should check out this place. No insults there. Very uplifting and life-affirming.
    I think this guy JER has gotta be 50 from looking at his pic. Looks like one of the wrinkled phuckers from Iron Maiden. Acts about 13 though.

These two posts lead me to believe that Jer is Fathead...

I could be wrong, though. Care to comment, Jer?

I'm Jer and also Kroda Marblebog, Tamu, Toobie and Toonces. But not Fathead. And I'm 39. Iron Maiden ruled up until Somewhere In Time, but they're just really pathetic now.

Fathead - which photo are you talking about? My avatar isn't me - not physically at least. Or were you referring to this beauty?:
    Last edited by Jer; 11-16-2008 at 08:48 AM.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    I'm Jer and also Kroda Marblebog, Tamu, Toobie and Toonces. But not Fathead. And I'm 39. Iron Maiden ruled up until Somewhere In Time, but they're just really pathetic now.

Fathead - which photo are you talking about? My avatar isn't me - not physically at least. Or were you referring to this beauty?:
    Can we use that on our website?
    We have mods now?
    he should modify the minions thread to state such.
    Last edited by skifishbum; 11-16-2008 at 09:07 AM.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by axebiker View Post
    pfft... I won't waste my time.

And fathead. I was just stating a fact. And since the word fuck it too hardcore for your prepubescent ears I will say, your opinion doesn't count at all here. Stick around a while, get some clout and maybe it will. But making your first post bashing the place doesn't put you in a good light from the getgo.

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    We have mods now?
    he should modify the minions thread to state such.
    SFB - read through this thread: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=107530

I basically don't do shit. I mostly delete spam and ban spammers but I am here if the shit hits the proverbial fan (which it has quite a few times in the past). I am trying to not encroach on anyone's right to be a douchebag though as I am one myself and I haven't figured out a way to ban myself.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Right on
    I have no problem with less racist dickheads or looneys like Iskibc being outed and shown the door.
    tags = funny shit
    Now when are we gonna get rep power, kama or gnar points?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by axebiker View Post
    I thought there were no moderators? How do they ¨moderate¨, by saying ¨fucking¨? How very rad.

Quote Originally Posted by axebiker
    And fathead. I was just stating a fact. And since the word fuck it too hardcore for your prepubescent ears I will say, your opinion doesn't count at all here. Stick around a while, get some clout and maybe it will. But making your first post bashing the place doesn't put you in a good light from the getgo.
    The tag thing is so seventh-grade. Drags the forum down. ¨JER Loves Cock¨-- adds a lot, huh?

My bad.

About your avatar... I recognize that fellow but I just can't place him with a name. Who is it? Or maybe I'm just crazy again.

I ¨JER Loves Cock¨-- adds a lot, huh?

The truth is always relevant.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Yeah man, the tag thing has gotten pretty ridiculous.
    "Og der hvor det fornærmelig er , utleie det stor akse falle."

Any one seen my virginity?
    "Pffffft, Please."
    Never, EVER, give them permission to enter your vehicle, the dogs are not coming.

Working on some ideas to fix the tagging issues. More later.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

"We been runnin' these goddam hills for dang near, huh?"
    Sturgis Uncensored

Quote Originally Posted by TGR420 View Post
    Working on some ideas to fix the tagging issues. More later.
    Extending the maximum number would be extremely helpful.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

A lot of the time I bust out laughing reading tags, but yea... they are pretty much only used to shit talk.

So.... useless, but occasionally hilarious. I wouldn't complain if they were gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.