Check Out Our Shop
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 50 51 52 53 54 55
Results 1,351 to 1,364 of 1364
    Sweet ^ you ski those lhasas yet?

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Re the village: there is no base lodge? No place to enjoy a coffee @730 am?

I usually get up early and putz around slowly at the base lodge. I guess it's not a thing at Jackson?
    I used to walk into the Snake River Lodge and poach their free coffee cart before skiing but yeah, there wasn't ever a traditional sort of ski lodge at the village. If I had money I'd go to The VC for a coffee and a breakfast sandwich but that's been gone for probably 10 years now. During my first two years skiing the Vill I'd dine at the Casper Lodge for lunch with their free saltine crackers topped with green tobasco sauce from their complimentary condiments area. Mmm, bon apple tit. I'd get by surprisingly well on this diet and herbal smokings for the ski day and finish up with a shifter meal from my place of employment.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

^^^^^ Casper dirtbag lunch
    Saltines and pickle relish and cholula hot sauce.

I still snack it sometimes. Although they hide the saltines and relish.
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

Speaking of Casper. Anyone remember when terry was chefing? My Lakota brother from another mother? I miss that guy. Ripping skier. Got priced out and moved to pac nw.
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Sweet ^ you ski those lhasas yet?
    Not yet. Thinking I'll make a summer project out of trying to plug some holes. Really wanna put some plums on em.

None of us can compare to Benny and the Alpenhof To Go Breakfast!

(Full disclosure: when all that joking about Benny and the Pocket Meatz was going down, I was blatantly poaching the Alpenhof breakfast buffet before work at TVS)
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Death of the older ski instructor at JH back in April has been ruled a homicide
    crab in my shoe mouth

Ouch. I missed that closing day news.

R trail.
    I’m guessing hoback roller. It’s fun to send. Until there’s a 71 year old dude under the rollover.

RIP.

No renewal discount on season pass products this year

Surprised there hasn't been more chatter in here about the storm system that just blew through. UAN, where you at bro?

Had some really good pass laps over the last 5 days. Never expected to be skiing snow like this in May, and not under like 11,000'. Super consistent, cold but surfy May pow. Yum.

Bet there will be some huge slides in the park in the coming days. Would be cool to post up in a lawn chair with some binocs.

One of my best powder days, light, fluffy, with magical crystals swirling in the air…was on May 14th. Taylor, top to bottom.
    (Many years ago).
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Any else on that forgot-to-pick-up-an-in person-pass train or just me?

Guess I’ll have to set a new rule of buy on day 1 from here on out.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Ouch. That's just a matter of prioritization, yes?
    I bought mine last week and it's about $170 more now. Not a brutal jump but still money I'd be steering to a parking pass.

I told myself I'd not buy a Grand Bypass again, but I did. Might skip town for the Holidays.

$1425 for whole season less 6 days in Dec., and 2 apiece for Prezzies and MLK days. No fucking Ikon add on this year. That jumped a good chunk too. Used it for 2 days last year at the Big lie. More money wasted on that.

Anyone been in the park this week? Has last weeks new snow consolidated at all yet?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums