Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

FORCE PAYPAL TO STOP MONEY HOSTAGE

If everybody here takes 10 minutes to fill out an attorney general complaint and a better business bureau complaint, and passes this on to everybody we know who uses paypal, whether or not they use ebay, they'll have to either back down or lighten up. Corporate fascist, bush cheney sucking scum, they are. But seriously, if we all do this, it may take a month or two, but PayPal will tire quickly of having to answer to those complaints, and what they are doing may not be legal at all according to a friend who specializes in business law. Take charge, bring those bastards at paypal to their knees...

I'm no fan of PayPal and I agree that 21 days is way too long a period to have to wait.
    However, I don't understand why you're worried about getting your money.
    The buyer has already paid, PayPal is basically acting as a third party, holding the money in escrow till the transaction is over.
    You're trusting PayPal to pay you, not the buyer.

As a buyer, I can appreciate that because it evens the playing field.

I pay the money to third party (PayPal) who holds it till I get the merchandise.
    I tell PayPal all is good and they release the funds.
    Everyone is protected. Sounds fair to me.

Like I said, 21 days is rather ridicules, but isn't there a way for the buyer to notify PayPal that all is kosher and release the $?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    After the first three seconds, Corbet's is really pretty average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Malcolm View Post
    I mean, it's not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
    But hey, I'm sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.

very near the fishy smell behind the Dumont Starbucks
    I have an ebay account with 100% pos feedback and a pretty high score so it doesn't affect me much except that SELLERS CAN'T LEAVE FEEDBACK!! WTF is this shit??? It chaps my voluptuous ass to see some non-paying cocksucker back on after feeding egay some sorry-ass excuse....... with no consequences for non-paying.

If any mags wanna build some feedback shoot me a pm, btw.
    I eat a giant bowl of chili in the morning with no hands and let it run all over the front of my shirt. Then I just grab a bite as needed. Just like a Camel-Back for food.