Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bklyn View Post
    This:

Is the bane of maggoty existence. Make it stop please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    When I hit my bookmark,
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew

It shows the search for a moment but then I get sent to:
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/profile.php?do=dst

And get this message:

I have to then hit it again to have the search happen and it is displaying 1hr ahead on the posting times.

I've tried logging out/in and clearing the cookies.

I cannot get in to the User CP period. It shows for a moment but then I get the above error every time.

This occurs with FF3 (latest) and also IE6

any fix for this?
    I resolve PC issues remotely. Need to get rid of all that pr0n you downloaded on your work laptop? Or did you just get a ton of viruses from searching for "geriatic midget sex"? Either way I can fix them. PM Me for maggot prices.

Follow me on Twitter
    Facebook - Become a Fan

vBulletin Message

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error
    vBulletin Message

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error
    vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

Happens damn near every time I come here or hit "new Posts".

advres Guest
    I found a work around for the security token missing!

If you look at the URL redirect it ends with DST. Daylight Savings Time. If you notice, it started happening right after DST ended. Go into your User CP and change your DST settings from "detect daylight savings" to "off". I let the big boys know of the problem and the work around. Hopefully it will get fixed before next daylight savings time ends.

Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    I found a work around for the security token missing!

If you look at the URL redirect it ends with DST. Daylight Savings Time. If you notice, it started happening right after DST ended. Go into your User CP and change your DST settings from "detect daylight savings" to "off". I let the big boys know of the problem and the work around. Hopefully it will get fixed before next daylight savings time ends.

dat be the problem
    I resolve PC issues remotely. Need to get rid of all that pr0n you downloaded on your work laptop? Or did you just get a ton of viruses from searching for "geriatic midget sex"? Either way I can fix them. PM Me for maggot prices.

Follow me on Twitter
    Facebook - Become a Fan

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th
    Things have been loading progressively sssssllllllllloooowwwweeeer and ssssssllllllooooowwwweeeeeerrrrrrr. Don't get errors or security token warnings things just take a long time. I just went in and changed my daylight savings to off but it doesn't seem to be helping.
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

Sooooooooooo fucking slooooooow. Took almost a full mintue to load this thread. Average time from "Post Quick Reply" to it actually posting is close to 5 minutes!!!!!

Sweet jeebus.

Fire the webguy, for chrissakes.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by L7 View Post
    Things have been loading progressively sssssllllllllloooowwwweeeer and ssssssllllllooooowwwweeeeeerrrrrrr. Don't get errors or security token warnings things just take a long time. I just went in and changed my daylight savings to off but it doesn't seem to be helping.
    The DST thing will only help with those that were experiencing the "missing token" problem. As far as it slowing way down, I have no idea why it is being a pig. Hopefully the webguy can chime in and get this shit straightened out.

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th
    Zippy fast again this morning. Thanks.
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

question mark and padlock icons all over the headers.
    I thought their offices would be strewn with bunny-fucking and condom dispensers, a veritable enchanted forest of cock shafts and twat mist. - JoeStrummer

No question marks or anything like that here. Must be your browser Belgian.

Running fast and good today.

SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. You guys need to get this sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman978 View Post
    SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. You guys need to get this sorted out.
    Agreed. Just as shitty as the old one now.

advres Guest
    It has been getting progressively worse again. 500 internal server error a ton of times! Come on webguy!!!

I'm getting 500s when I try to search.

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Yep, 500 is the new 408.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

No error 500's. Or 408's.
    Or.
    Anything! For almost a whole work day!
    thanks for getting back up and running!
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

that was a really large bug.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Are any Firefox users having any speed issues? Replies are taking forever for me, and the forum jumps at the bottom of the page aren't loading either. However, I just tried these things in Safari, and they were both super quick.

Any ideas?

No problem with FF for me. Got the latest update?

Yea, I just updated about a week ago.

Edit: It seems to be hit or miss. Sometimes it's super slow, where as others it runs like normal. Strange.

Hey we implemented some faster drives and cpus in our database server. Is there much of a benefit?

Got timed out once today, first time in a few days. Hard to tell speed at work with all the filters/firewalls etc.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Threads are loading faster, but posting is still timing out. "waiting for tetongravity.com..."

Is the security token issue still prevalent?