Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: ON3P Skis

Quote Originally Posted by Alpental Rocks View Post
    can i demo a pair of the skis > i'm up at the summit most of the time

also i think that if you guys made some "teen" skis that would be sick > something that isnt too long 169 - 180 and was really phat
    a lot of kids would wanna get a pair!
    There are a number of skis that are located around seattle, but it would all depend on your boot sole as to whether or not we could get you in a pair. But if it would fit, I am sure we could arrange something. If you ever make it down to Hood, too, I am sure you could try out a pair.

We are definitely expanding our sizes too. You'll see some 171-181cm skis here soon, both fat and skinny (well...relatively skinny ).
    Last edited by iggyskier; 03-18-2009 at 03:22 PM.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

CUSTOM ORDERS is the answer...send all of your parent's money to Scott!!!

Iggy, we should talk soon. Are you coming back to Brahlorado anytime soon?

sidenote: I hate you and all your snow
    You should have been here yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    CUSTOM ORDERS is the answer...send all of your parent's money to Scott!!!

Iggy, we should talk soon. Are you coming back to Brahlorado anytime soon?

sidenote: I hate you and all your snow
    I don't know when I will be back in Boulder. Might not be until summer. Ideally something great will happen for us and I will be working my ass off, so if that happens, no idea when I will have free time. Probably not until skis are delivered.

Call me anytime. Or let me know when your available.

And as far as the snow....ohh....it has been sick. Out of my last 20 skis days, I think only 2 have been non-pow days....
    Last edited by iggyskier; 05-30-2009 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    Call me anytime. Or let me know when your available.

And as far as the snow....ohh....it has been sick. Out of my last 20 skis days, I think only 2 have been non-pow days....
    All sounds good...and, I hate you Mr. Pow Whore.

I will give you a call soon.
    You should have been here yesterday!

well, I would love to try them out and I'm always at hood(about 4 days a week), so if you ever need or want someone to demo some of your skis let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by noparking View Post
    well, I would love to try them out and I'm always at hood(about 4 days a week), so if you ever need or want someone to demo some of your skis let me know.
    missed this first time around - anyway, I definitely have some skis you are welcomed to try. One pair with demos, rest with sallys, so you would need a boot that is around 317 and under to fit in those. If you can, let me know and I will see if I can get them to you for a few days.

There are a number of skis that are located around seattle, but it would all depend on your boot sole as to whether or not we could get you in a pair. But if it would fit, I am sure we could arrange something. If you ever make it down to Hood, too, I am sure you could try out a pair.

We are definitely expanding our sizes too. You'll see some 171-181cm skis here soon, both fat and skinny (well...relatively skinny ).
    alright sick.
    i'm just picking up a new pair of boots so i'm not quite sure what the bsl in on them yet

are you guys actually selling any of your skis yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpental Rocks View Post
    are you guys actually selling any of your skis yet ?
    Not yet. A few pairs come up for sale here and there, but otherwise they are not for sale yet. Hopefully soon though.

when you figure out what your boot sole is, let me know. I can probably arrange something in the seattle area.

missed this first time around - anyway, I definitely have some skis you are welcomed to try. One pair with demos, rest with sallys, so you would need a boot that is around 317 and under to fit in those. If you can, let me know and I will see if I can get them to you for a few days.
    well my boot is a 295 and if they don't fit i would love to try the set up with the demo bindings on them, I can pm you my info.

Not yet. A few pairs come up for sale here and there, but otherwise they are not for sale yet. Hopefully soon though.

when you figure out what your boot sole is, let me know. I can probably arrange something in the seattle area.
    alrighty, i got the boots and the bsl is 293 mm > i do have one thats around 305, but i'd rather stick to the smaller one.

let me know about the skis

thanks again iggy

I'll be in the market for some rockered planks next fall and would also like to try them out, BSL 297.

thanks Scott!

looks like you gotta ton of people lined up to try em' out!

Nice post iggyskier! It's good to hear that
    you are pursuing your passion in skiing.

hey guys
    I've got 30 days in on my jeronimos now and they rip. If your in summit co I live in breck and encourage people to try the product whenever possible. PM me if you want to set up a time to try the boards. You won't be dissapointed, thats for sure. I have a 305 bsl and can fit from a 315 to about a 297. Thanks for building a killer ski scott. The Jeronimo rips on a huge variety of conditions. In the mush we've had recently, its amazing how much less effort it takes me then peeps on non rockered skis. The forward mount makes them nimble pivot and pop machines. For an all around resort ski, I'm totally sold. Just spreading the word, any mags are welcome to try them.

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by 3centshort View Post
    I figure when he realized he was still 10-15 feet off as he flew the K his asshole puckered so hard it ate his nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    In the other scenario, you would be like "Peanut Butter, cool, fuck I'm stuck HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME oh fuck I'm screwed, but at least I have time to think about how screwed I am. I guess that is a blessing. FUCK NO IT'S NOT A BLESSSING I'M STUCK AND I'M DYING.

I've got a 314 bsl, and so does Horu. We're up at Meadows all the time

sick post, Iggy. This is making me wish I would have tried the Great Scotts you were on at Mt Bailey. Keep up the good work.

Thats a pretty bad ass operation...do you still have neighbors?

id be interested in trying the caylor if you want your skis tested in a town that isnt on the map. bsl is 325

Looks like we are finally about to be up and running. Only took us like 8-9 months of working at it. Go economy!

Pretty sure we will be offering the following on presale....
    191cm Great Scott - 145/126/130 - $499
    191cm/181cm/171cm Caylor - 148/120/140 - $499
    191cm/181cm Wrenegade - 141/113/128 - $449
    186cm/176cm/Possibly 166cm Billy Goat - 140/115/120 - $449
    181cm/171cm jeronimo - 126/96/120 - $399
    181cm/171cm blue steele - 113/85/113 - $349

for end of November delivery. Hopefully it would end up being sooner than that, we've given ourselves a buffer for material delays.

Considering what is going into the skis....bamboo core, 3" carbon, rubber tip and tail, thicker 4001 race base and edges, etc, we think the pricing is a steal.

I will make a formal post about this soon. As far as a website, our official one is in development and it is going to be a bit of time before it is launched.

In the mean time, gonna set up a temp website and with basic information and how to purchase.

Back to running around like crazy. Hopefully we have a lot more to post soon....
    Last edited by iggyskier; 07-10-2009 at 09:00 PM.

As far as a website, our official one is in development and it is going to be a bit of time before it is launched.
    whats the domain going to be?

Stoked! Can't wait! Well done Mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Silence Skis View Post
    whats the domain going to be?

Stoked! Can't wait! Well done Mate!
    It will be - www.on3pskis.com - when we finally start hosting.

really should have been up along time ago, definitely a mistake I would go back and change, but not much I can do now.

I know the quick website we are throwing together is super basic, but for now all we really need is for it to be functional so we can get some orders in and get working. Excited for the more developed, official which is still a few months away.
    Last edited by iggyskier; 07-11-2009 at 01:51 PM.

in the bookmarks now, thanks!

Can't we all just agree that summer sucks and we would be much better off with 2ft of fresh pow and a pair of 191Caylors under my feet?

Im in for a pair of Billy Goats or jeronimo's - cant decide......OTOH wondering what would be in the neighbor hood of 188 S7's- wrens?
    Last edited by kbuzz; 07-11-2009 at 08:24 AM.

is the site not working for anyone else?