Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: ON3P Skis

Cheers to you man. Way to pull off your dream, and here's another willing CO demo'er. Keep it up.

Nice work.... Those caylors look sick. You plan on selling any? How much? Maybe a pow day demo at stevens will be in order.
    Stevens Pass Kicks Ass

That is a nice looking quiver!

Very impressive that you built it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by wintermittent
    And furthermore. What is up with turkey bacon? Healthy bacon? Unpossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowsprite
    That is like masturbation. People resort to it when they can't have the real thing!

Quote Originally Posted by powderhound100 View Post
    I have a pair if anyone in tahoe (I live in san francisco) wants to try out some wrenegades.
    What is your BSL?
    Quote Originally Posted by wintermittent
    And furthermore. What is up with turkey bacon? Healthy bacon? Unpossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowsprite
    That is like masturbation. People resort to it when they can't have the real thing!

Damn, awed.

And those rocker profiles look siiiiick.
    eating and sleeping is serious business

So just 1 pair in CO this season? I'd be interested in taking em out for a session.

Props to you and your dedication.

In awe, nice profiles, layups, design topsheets, the whole works. Nice looking product, great finish.
    Skiing, where my mind is even if my body isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinCO View Post
    So just 1 pair in CO this season? I'd be interested in taking em out for a session.

Props to you and your dedication.
    There will be Marshal's pair and a pair of jeronimos in Breck.

But if things work out, I am going to try to get demos out all over. Or do a demo tour.

FKNA, Scott...it's sweet to see all the work you've put into this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    ...I would have dove into that bush like Jon McMurray.

Quote Originally Posted by tSki View Post
    skis look super sick. You should get a site going with a donate button. I'm sure a good amount of people would throw a couple of bucks down. Even if its just enough to help with the website fees.
    Definitely thanks for the offer, but getting this funded and going really is my responsibility right now and while the offer would be awesome, I would much rather have mags saving their money so they can get up to the slopes this year, support the other indie companies out there, or save up for a pair of ON3Ps if I can hopefully make them available at the end of this season/next year after they get tested.

I dunno. I guess I would just feel bad taking money from anybody without giving back.

I want to get a bunch of softgoods and stickers out soon, and would much rather use that as a method of gaining some small amount of capital. But again, thanks for the offer.

The stoke people are getting off the skis honestly makes every single second spent busting my ass completely worth it. Now i just need to make the skis as awesome as I can.

I should also add that without the huge support crew I had, none of this would be possible. This includes not only all the ON3P kids and testers who have been around pushing this from the start and have basically been amazing, you know who you are, but the skibuilders guys, kelvin and the kams, dan graf, craig and vince at creative edge, roy at qcm, luke and the guys at moment who are class acts, great ski builders, and just awesome guys, pat at pmgear, jason in pdx, gman in tahoe, my girlfriend zoe who always pushed me on, and my parents, who I am sure had serious reservations about me pursuing something completely different while also trying to finish my BS in biology, but were always supportive of me in every way they could be.

Also just need to specifically give Matty Jeronimo big props for the topsheets he created. His work is awesome and I am stoked to have his graphics on my skis.

Seriously....without the stoke of other people this would have never even gotten off the ground. So to those who have helped, whether it was spending weeks sleeping on a shitty couch in a shitty house in tacoma busting your ass 15+ hours a day, giving a rookie ski builder a chance to make you some sick skis, or just showing you stoke for the skis on tgr or ns....it means more than you know.
    Last edited by iggyskier; 10-14-2008 at 03:16 AM.

DANG dude you obviously put a ton of work into your shit very impressive that you kept at it while in school, hell i can bearly do school alone let alone make my own skis, (as everyone else has already said) and would love to try these some of these pups out sometime
    keep up the good work brah
    yes its true you are a good woman, then again you may be the antichrist
    08/09-- i quit counting

Wow.
    I'm blown away by your dedication.
    Looks like some really sweet sticks.

that's what i am talking about!

word.

Nice skis!!!

VC is offline Calmer then you are Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by StroupSkier View Post
    What is your BSL?
    x2 stoked to try some out

what is the web site address?

when our website does happen, it will be at www.on3pskis.com

Lemme just jump on the bandwagon here and say goddamn, that's cool. Good luck, guys.

Sick dude... I've been waiting on this thread for a while. Looks like some really cool designs, and the topsheets are straight money.

If you want to get anymore demo's out on the east coast, I'd be more than stoked to help and be a part of that.
    "Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God."

My Flickr Photostream

Im in SLC...

I have a pair of great scotts, billy goats, and another pair of customs if anybody wants to try em out.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    Definitely thanks for the offer, but getting this funded and going really is my responsibility right now and while the offer would be awesome, I would much rather have mags saving their money so they can get up to the slopes this year, support the other indie companies out there, or save up for a pair of ON3Ps if I can hopefully make them available at the end of this season/next year after they get tested.

I dunno. I guess I would just feel bad taking money from anybody without giving back.

I want to get a bunch of softgoods and stickers out soon, and would much rather use that as a method of gaining some small amount of capital. But again, thanks for the offer.

The stoke people are getting off the skis honestly makes every single second spent busting my ass completely worth it. Now i just need to make the skis as awesome as I can.
    You got the right idea man...its not boutique ski vs. boutique ski....its all you guys vs. the man. Combined I can see you all starting to really pull some measurable market share. Props.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    I have 3 demos set up already. That pair of wrenegades you skied, a pair of JBS, and a pair of Jeronimos.

I will definitely be up at crystal this year and should have the whole quiver of skis for you to try.
    I tried them...now I want them to be MINE!

some triple threat stoke. i missed this but some on3p guys made it.

http://newschoolers.com/web/content/news/news_id/2289/

website will hopefully be up soon.

if there are any shapes people are interested in, let me know. I know what skis I have always wanted and made them. But if there is stuff we don't have but could make, I would be happy to. There are more sizes that will be added and i think 2 more shapes i have not posted, but just something to consider. you could just post here, pm, or when we get a website up there will be a spot to submit ideas. email also works.

skiups9 AT gmail DOT com
    Last edited by iggyskier; 10-14-2008 at 03:08 PM.

I've been waiting for this post bro, been reading the posts on here and ski builders waiting for this.

You fucking rock.

Good work fella. The best of luck with it all.
    i wish i never chose that user_name

Whitedot Freeride