Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: ON3P Skis

Iggy, the updated site with info looks good. It's simple, yeah, but it does not in any way detract from the product.

So... what's the password for getting into the store? I'm sure there s some reason for it, but it makes it hard for us simpletons to send you money.

Also, not sure of the scope of your operation bbut it would be good to know if there is any sort of customization possible on skis. You wrote about playing with flexes last year, did you settle on what you thought is best or are you still modifying ski-by-ski for folks? Would there be any sort of custom/swapped/lack of topsheet option for folks (perhaps for those crotchety oldtimers who don't want assault rifle on their Caylors).

Thanks, dude, the progression is pretty impressive.
    dayglo aerobic enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
    Iggy, the updated site with info looks good. It's simple, yeah, but it does not in any way detract from the product.

So... what's the password for getting into the store? I'm sure there s some reason for it, but it makes it hard for us simpletons to send you money.

Also, not sure of the scope of your operation bbut it would be good to know if there is any sort of customization possible on skis. You wrote about playing with flexes last year, did you settle on what you thought is best or are you still modifying ski-by-ski for folks? Would there be any sort of custom/swapped/lack of topsheet option for folks (perhaps for those crotchety oldtimers who don't want assault rifle on their Caylors).

Thanks, dude, the progression is pretty impressive.
    Store should now be open. Was trying to figure out how to label stuff easier in the store, but as of yet it is proving to be not as logical as I expected so I just unlocked it and will continue to see if I can get it looking how I want it to.

As far as custom options, I touched on this in the thread I just posted about our presale. Flex wise, things are more of less set since we are doing one base/sidewall profile. I might be able to do minor tweaks here or there.

Topsheet wise, if you really hate the topsheet but want the skis, just talk to me and we can work something out. I would just need to know before I place our material orders.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....