Page 66 of 204 FirstFirst ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 5094
    SCORE!!!! all 3 nights for the CO shows at Dicks!!

Who had my SPAC seats for 7/8 Sunday?
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

Just got Saturday tix for Dick's. I don't think they sold out last year, FYI. Great venue - big enough and good sound, plus no traffic nightmares.
    Outlive the bastards - Ed Abbey

3 nights and RV secured. Stop on by the base camp.

Got all my tix for Dick's!!! (4 tix, 3 nights, plus camping) Really didn't need to spend that much money, but it'll all be worth it when I'm standing there with a ticket stub in my hand. This is gonna be a long summer wait, but will be one for the record books. Time to get weird...
    Skiing, whether you're in Wisconsin or the Alps, is a dumbass hick country sport that takes place in the middle of winter on a mountain at the end of a dirt road.
    -Glen Plake

in house ticket's showed up yesterday!
    a week from tomorrow it's on.
    big MTB rides at STAB during the day with my phan boyz, then drive the hour and half from my place down to 'wistah'.
    summer tour rules!

edit: Mayan Apocalypse ticket is choice!
    crab in my shoe mouth

So I have a bunch of tix for both of the Portsmouth, Va shows and I cannot go. I had a friend of a friend that was going to purchase the tickets from me, and in typical hippy fashion, this person has kind of flaked out.

Anyone interested? NTelos is a really great venue. I wish I could go.
    Just asking face plus whatever it costs to FedEx them to you. Here's what I've got:

6/19 - 3 tickets
    6/20 - 2 tickets

Pm me or reply here if you're interested.
    Thanks, Greg.
    washu feeze drive me to firenze?

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Damnit, gbarnum. I would love to scoop those tix.

Mid week = no go.

Honestly, this summer tour kind of blows IMO. I know its just me bitching about not being a gypsy anymore and having a real job and all, but one of the ONLY things that seemed to make NJ life bearable was realiable/close phish shows. No camden = a travesty.

Might, just might pull off SPAC. I have no lodging or tix though....still waiting on some other stuff to figure out if I can go. Where to look for lodging/camping for a sober couple who has no problem driving an hour after the shows to get away from super wook acid test all night ragefests?

/old man in a young mans body post

Yep. I don't know if I'll make any of this tour either, as well. No Post Pavilion. Midweek Hampton is a no-go because of work.

When I went to SPAC a couple years ago, I had a friend who got us a dorm suite to crash in at Skidmore. My general impression of the town was that it is tony and very expensive when there is a big attraction in town during the summer. The Skidmore dorm suites proved to be a really good deal.

Seriously, dude, super wook acid test all night ragefests? Do you think this is 1999 again? We all have to scurry straight home from the show these days, get the kids to bed, and then turn on the computer to knock out the TPS reports that we missed when we left the cubicle early for the show.

'happy, happy all my friend's'
    my crew is meeting me at STAB for a schweet MTB session.
    then, back to my place for late lunch.
    then, drive the hour and a half to 'wormtown'
    texted 'smuggs' last night, hoping to bump into him this afternoon. anyone else?
    first night of tour!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    Seriously, dude, super wook acid test all night ragefests? Do you think this is 1999 again? We all have to scurry straight home from the show these days, get the kids to bed, and then turn on the computer to knock out the TPS reports that we missed when we left the cubicle early for the show.
    Tell that to the spunion zombies screaming "WIIIIIIIINNNNNNIIIIIINNNNNGGGG" over a loud speaker for hours starting at 3am on Saturday night of SBIX last summer.

I am all for people having fun and tripping balls, but I would prefer to sleep at least 10 miles away from now on.

Anyone have an extra for tomorrow's show in worcester? Last minute decision and no ticket.

Review of last night? Setlist looks great. The gf and I are fighting the urge to drive 5 hours for one show tonight.

FYI, Phish's Bonnaroo performance on Sunday will be broadcast on YouTube's Bonnaroo channel. It was a little tricky, but was able to stream it from an iPad to my Apple TV which pretty much will kick ass tomorrow night!!!
    washu feeze drive me to firenze?

be excited people!
    Phish has locked into a full on summer groove.
    everything was so well played and so danceable.
    place was a sweat lodge by the end of the first set on both night's.
    lost like 5lbs of water weight over the two night's.
    the jam at the end of 'boogie on' is full on rave!
    git sum!

crab in my shoe mouth

Bobby Stainless Guest
    I've got 2 for 6/22 and 2 for 6/29.

50 each.

11 days off and I get to see 5 phish shows?!!? FKNA!!
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

I caught the second night at DCU and have to say the show was very enjoyable. We walked in about 7:30 to the floor and were 15 feet away from the stage in front of Paige. Loved the Roses and the Mikes>M. Police>Weekapauge
    why make ten turns when you only need to make NONE!

Anyone know about AC parking? I got tix for friday's show, but no parking tix. Ghetto street parking?

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post

caught this show with the kids and they both a different times mentioned that they couldn't wait to see where MKDEVO set up. Sickest videos ever. I think it's the only page on you tube i subscribe to.

this video shows the unreal sickness of the new led lights. one of my highlights was the slow grind jam in Ocelot. Not a favorite of all, but something about that jam works for me.

SPAC for at least one and then Furthur in Brooklyn.

Parking passes have been all over cashortrade.org
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

Parked 2 blocks away for free. Standing dead center about 15 feet off the rail. Game on.

Kickass good time Friday night! Great setlist, great sound, and high energy. Blew my last two phish shows totally out of the water (12/29/11, 12/31/11).

This location with plenty of dancing room didn't hurt one bit.

Anyone see a hitch in AC? Me neither. It went off without one.
    Boom!!
    Who's going to Portsmouth? I have a res waterside with a ferry boat rude to the show and back. Anyone need a place to stay?

Casting a long line but seeing if anybody has any tix for fri or sat night at Bill Grahahm (8/17-18). Cheers to couch tour but I can't take it anymore.