Page 59 of 205 FirstFirst ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 5119
    Meriweather this weekend
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

I'm looking forward to MPP this weekend. It's a good venue. Setlists have looked really solid from this tour so far!

i was at great woods on tuesday. it was excellent. seriously, 'the phish from vermont' are krushing it right now. the sound is louder and cleaner then ever. and CK5's light's are insane these days. also the 'plinko phunk' thing is growing more prevalent every show. wicked dance party! have fun this weekend kidz.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    Meriweather this weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    I'm looking forward to MPP this weekend. It's a good venue. Setlists have looked really solid from this tour so far!
    See you guys in the Parking lot on Saturday?

I will be in the lot good and early with a grill, a cooler, and a bocci set.

Last night's Tube was tasty! The first set was a fun one. Great sunset over the Philly skyline. It was my first time at Susquehana and it was great. Those boys from VT bring the fun times.

Fun show last night at MPP:

Set One: Daniel Saw The Stone, AC/DC Bag, Ocelot, Access Me, Vultures, Wilson, Sand, Roses Are Free > Reba^, On Your Way Down, Run Like An Antelope

Set Two: Birds of a Feather, Tweezer > The Horse > Silent in the Morning > Waves > Chalkdust Torture > Rock & Roll -> Albuquerque > Piper > Wading in the Velvet Sea > 2001 > Stealing Time From The Faulty Plan > Suzy Greenberg

Encore: Show of Life > Tweezer Reprise

Ocelot was my favorite, hearing a Ween cover was unexpected fun, and 2001 was pretty fucking epic. All in all a nice show - I'm not truly a convert to Phish Phanatic status but I'll see them again next time they're around.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Fun show last night at MPP:

Set One: Daniel Saw The Stone, AC/DC Bag, Ocelot, Access Me, Vultures, Wilson, Sand, Roses Are Free > Reba^, On Your Way Down, Run Like An Antelope

Set Two: Birds of a Feather, Tweezer > The Horse > Silent in the Morning > Waves > Chalkdust Torture > Rock & Roll -> Albuquerque > Piper > Wading in the Velvet Sea > 2001 > Stealing Time From The Faulty Plan > Suzy Greenberg

Encore: Show of Life > Tweezer Reprise

Ocelot was my favorite, hearing a Ween cover was unexpected fun, and 2001 was pretty fucking epic. All in all a nice show - I'm not truly a convert to Phish Phanatic status but I'll see them again next time they're around.
    They could've just ended at 2001 and I would've been happy with that set. Wasn't at MPP, but I hear it's awesome there. My wife is currently trying to convince me that we need to go to Super Ball. Finances are limited tho

I was definitely stoked for Roses Are Free, too. They do a nice job with that cover.

That was a really fun show. Lots of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lev View Post
    My wife is currently trying to convince me that we need to go to Super Ball. Finances are limited tho
    Listen to the lady. Something will special will be going down, just a gut feeling.

couch tour! stoked for tonight and tomorrow. no line for beer! bong hits of blueberry kush. i just grabbed the connecter i needed, to watch on the 42 inch with Boston Acoustic sound. hell yes.

crab in my shoe mouth

Anybody want to trade a 9/10 for a 9/9?
    edit to add: that was retarded...I have an extra 9/10 and need a 9/9. ok thx
    bumps are for poor people

Quote Originally Posted by westoxified View Post
    Anybody want to trade a 9/10 for a 9/9?
    edit to add: that was retarded...I have an extra 9/10 and need a 9/9. ok thx
    Is this the double-secret Fall tour?
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    Is this the double-secret Fall tour?
    didn't I tell you I am retradeded? the future confuses me.

Have: 8/10
    Want: 8/9

Thanks Jerry
    bumps are for poor people

anyone else catch the soundcheck? i was listening on XM Jam channel. that jam they ended with, was dope. so cool to have the whole weekend, broadcast from 'the bunny'.
    this made me laugh.
    http://thefirstset.net/2011/06/29/fa...-superball-iv/
    Last edited by buttahflake; 06-30-2011 at 04:32 PM.
    crab in my shoe mouth

wish the bunny was a full time radio station

The Bunny! holy crap do i love technology. Streaming at disturbing levels. Wish I was there, but a stream tonight and soundboard tomorrow will suffice

Hooray for The Bunny and hooray for second set Bug!

amazing shows enjoyed from the comfort of my couch, and while i wish i was there, I'm happy to be waking up in my bed rather than a hot tent in watkins glen this morning.

the saturday night Ball Square Jam, and hour of space and sleeping monkey, i am fairly certain created some permanent psychedelic scarring, and brain damage for many in attendance. 2:30 am, 50 minutes of space, yikes. just waiting for last night's torrent to pop up.
    Last edited by MMP; 07-04-2011 at 08:04 AM.

last night was sooooo good! my vote for best show yet in the 3.0 era. when
    trey stays focused, they are the best band in the world. ' a song i heard the ocean sing, gave me chills last night. light, waves>what's the use? holy shit! so glad that they're keeping 'no quarter' in the rotation. they needed to krush one last night. other than the 'storage jam>sleeping monkey', it was kinda of a weak fest. last night, was the dopeness

edit: long live 'the bunny'. i need that on my XM, full time.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Thought I would pass along this gem I found, http://yawningdrone.com/

free streams of the shows at the festival and then some.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Fucking RIPPING GOOD TIME at SBIX. Went solo after making a total game time decision to go. Friday 7am-1pm was laying up field stone into a nice finished wall on a new addition > 1:15pm: "Fuck it, I am going." Was loaded up and on the road by 2:30. Arrived at the track at 7 and ran straight into the concert field for the beginning of possum. > Had a kickass time solo all weekend totally sober (im one of "them" now). Camped in Phellowship camping (Trey is a boss and is totally embracing the growing number of sober fans, so he gave us our own plush green field to camp in without having to fear for our lives from 3am dose wars and wook pile-ups)

A few pics I took with my phone:

campaign to make the Bunny full time station on sirius/xm
    https://www.facebook.com/SaveTHEBUNNY

SBIX was outstanding all around. I spent the weekend in Glen Close VIP camping which was a very chill area full of older fans, nice amenities and very close to the venue. I could walk from my campsite to the stage in less than 4 minutes and security allowed us to bring in anything we needed to the concert field. Musically, the band is firing on all cylinders. Night 3 is arguably the best show they've played since the return.
    Old's Cool.