Page 58 of 204 FirstFirst ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 5094
    ^ might have to make it over to SPAC, missed the last tour entirely. Last time I was there I drank for free by bringing plastic solo cups. Maybe this time i can get a fucking seat, 3 lawn shows there :P

Gorge bound! And I even won the tix in the lottery.

Got a question about mtn biking in the area. It looks like there is some trails close-by. Does anybody have any info? Maybe some mags wanna hook up and go for a ride?
    ""wash uffize drive me to firenze".

I don't think i'll be making SPAC or any shows this tour as Mrs. Elevens is due with #2 the first week in June and running off on Phish tour with a 3 yr old and infant at home would not be a wise adult/husband move by me.....maybe I'll see one but at this point I'll wait for the MSG shows in early Dec.
    why make ten turns when you only need to make NONE!

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    Word from some very reliable sources is that Phish will be playing Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Denver (Commerce City) over Labor Day weekend to end the summer tour. Obviously, nothing has been officially announced, but expect some more dates.
    It's official..................

Phish at Dick's Sporting Goods Park over Labor Day weekend.....hellz yeah!

9/2/11 Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO - $60.00 GA Field and $47.50 GA Stands

9/3/11 Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO - $60.00 GA Field and $47.50 GA Stands

9/4/11 Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO - $60.00 GA Field and $47.50 GA Stands

9/2-9/4 Three Day Pass - $180.00 GA Field and $142.50 GA Stands

9/2-9/4 Camping tickets - $70.00 per person and $10 per RV (each person in the RV must also have a camping ticket)

Dick's is about 26k or so for concerts within the stadium, so tickets will be much easier than the last 3 CO go arounds. I'm looking forward to an easy ticket.
    Old's Cool.

request for dicks submitted.

never thought I would type those words into the internet
    believe me its real.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    Dick's is about 26k or so for concerts within the stadium, so tickets will be much easier than the last 3 CO go arounds. I'm looking forward to an easy ticket.
    God I hope so.

Question is, do you go with the field or seats? I haven't decided yet.

good news for the colorado crew! that is going to rawk bummed about lack'o'SPAC! good news is Bethel Woods is only three hours away. never been, but it looks like the best 'summer shed' i've ever seen. wicked good looking venue. i have a Sunday ticket. I'm looking for a Saturday ticket, any xtras?
    this 'Bowie' from Utica is killah
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by benDover View Post
    Gorge bound! And I even won the tix in the lottery.

Got a question about mtn biking in the area. It looks like there is some trails close-by. Does anybody have any info? Maybe some mags wanna hook up and go for a ride?
    There is a lot of good mountain biking around there... but its will likely be 100+ degrees during the day with the sun beating down, and no shade....

Ancient lakes is just a few miles away.

debating lottery for CO. Definitely buying 3 day pass when they come out. Was pretty bummed about the potential for no Phish this summer, then saw this!
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by stapes View Post
    God I hope so.

Question is, do you go with the field or seats? I haven't decided yet.
    I'm told by people close to the event that if you get field you can go into the seats but if you get seats you're stuck.
    bumps are for poor people

It's a phish show. I would say there is a very high liklihood that you can go where ever you want.
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

still looking for a Saturday bethel woods!

crab in my shoe mouth

If phish does end up coming to SPAC, I'm about a 10 minute walk from the park. So whoever makes it out for phish or any other concert this summer, feel free to hit me up. Definitely some good mtb in the area and some other fun stuff as well.

one week till tour! changed my plan, i'll be at opening night. anyone else heading to Bethel? i'll also be at Great Woods. Live Bait 4 came out today. it's like four hours worth of past summer tour goodness that Kevin Shapiro put together. it's free. check it out.
    http://www.livephish.com/live-music/...e-Bait-04.html

Last edited by buttahflake; 05-20-2011 at 04:11 PM.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Just got my confirmation of tickets for Dicks! I selected best available, got stands. Should be good either way.
    washu feeze drive me to firenze?

3 day -> camping -> rv. Noice. Maybe a summer mini at my camper?

Got my confirmation email this morning. 3 days in the stands.

I'm looking forward to this

I am wondering if anybody got shut out> out of everyone I know they all got tix. 3 day field pass here

Quote Originally Posted by bostonjohn View Post
    I am wondering if anybody got shut out> out of everyone I know they all got tix. 3 day field pass here
    all our crew scored also... most in the stands. May even have a few extra tix but we'll see.

Tix for Merriweather Post in the mail, according to email. Should be a fun Saturday!

last night was incredible. good amount of type II beautiful summer ambient sound happening. two wicked solid sets. Stash, Wolfman's>Walk Away my first, Axis:Bold As Love and Kill Devil Falls which has become my favorite 3.0 jam by far. i just got my free download. right before the second set kicks you can hear a dude yell Carini, at which point Trey says WTF and rips into it. Back on the train can go either way it rocked last night. Waves is amazing, my first one. Crosseyed&Painless holy shit!. Caspian rocked. i can't say enough about the venue. what an amazing place. sound and vision is excellent. there's no back wall, just huge fields. $5 chair rental for the lawn. place is wicked clean. with lot's of beer tents. it's the perfect venue.

crab in my shoe mouth

nice pics, buttah. I got all three nights to UIC and Commerce City. Unlikely I can go to UIC and supposed to visit the family over labor day (scrapping Commerce City). Need to figure something out.
    Last edited by Rontele; 05-28-2011 at 06:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

Quote Originally Posted by Rontele View Post
    nice pics, buttah. I got all three nights to UIC and Commerce City. Unlikely I can go to UIC and supposed to visit the family over labor day (scrapping Commerce City). Need to figure something out.
    Might be interested in the UIC tickets. How much would you be asking?
    There are two rules to life...
    *Speed is your friend.
    *When in doubt, air it out.

Life. Liberty. And the pursuit of Shred!!!!

Susquehana tonight! Some tix fell into my lap this week. Definitely stoked. I'll be the only guy in the shorts and tshirt. Keep an eye out for me! Woot