Page 55 of 204 FirstFirst ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 5098
    i also have a code for the download of Sunday night's show. thanks for the reminder TJ. have at it 367513795894. have Phun tonight kidz. woot!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    i also have a code for the download of Sunday night's show. thanks for the reminder TJ. have at it 367513795894. have Phun tonight kidz. woot!
    Got it thanks man. Anyone have a code from Manchester?

One of the best 15mins.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

so so excited.

all the mags at AC this weekend...this is our pray for snow party!

i will be dressed as a missionary on sunday, complete with bike helmet and backpack.

//westoxifried//
    bumps are for poor people

Its on pirate bay right now as well.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

http://phishcoventry.blogspot.com/20...t-night-2.html check the comments for a kind link.

I saw Phish for free last year in Charlottesville, Va. They were playing a for-pay show in the outdoor amphitheater...I was riding by on my bike and saw all these people wearing blankets (it was cold out) on the bridge above the amphitheater. I thought what the fuck are all those tons of homeless people doing on the bridge? Didn't know it was the Phish concert. Some guy loaned me a blanket and I became temporary Phish-bait or whatever you call a Phish Phan.

Last night looked epic, a buddy says it was. Listening now, excited for tonight. Anyone got a linky for livestream of tonight? Im at work for the whole thing and would love to rock a live stream.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Last night, was rather epic.

got a password for a live stream if anyone wants to get on this little feat train, waiting for columbus. gonna be rowdy

Sic so far, Page is killing it.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Started to get a bit sloppy at the end I think.

Definitely digging #CouchTour
    Last edited by Tuckerman; 11-01-2010 at 06:33 AM.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Little sloppy, true but Paige murdered a solo in one of the songs in the 3rd set, forget which.

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Little sloppy, true but Paige murdered a solo in one of the songs in the 3rd set, forget which.
    Suzy I think?

great time with phish, hope everyone had fun. caught 9 shows, and the finale in ac was great, i snuck in my camera that can actually take photos all 3 nights.

enjoy

Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall

night one

guellya silence glowstick battle

stoked i caught this

da da da da DA dat dat dat DA DA DA DADA

halloween stash

caught the guys on their arena cowbell jam

mike !

YEEEHAW

good stuff smuggs! Waiting for Columbus was one of my go to albums in High School. i know that album front to back. so glad they covered it;so bummed i missed it.
    crab in my shoe mouth

smuggs, love the trippy gordo photo. i was fish side as well all three nights. how do I have exactly five photos from the entire weekend?!?! crappy phone pics:

moooo

"dude, your gonna get the boot" dude got the boot

page siders feeling special right now

mayhem

waking up with shoes on all three days.
    Last edited by westoxified; 11-02-2010 at 03:44 PM.
    bumps are for poor people

Hah, my sis just found this pic from the attic...I am not sure if 'Phish' was a band yet or not, I forget...
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Nice shots... ac looked awesome...
    I have 2 NYE tics I want to trade for 2 roger waters in denver..... if anyone here in denver can make this happen... let me know...
    @EdgeLinkJohn

^rideit that pic killz me. what's the story on that?
    this is from the new DVD from Alpine Valley this summer.

crab in my shoe mouth

WOW! I finally had a chance to listen to the costume set from Halloween and it's very, very good. Gotta admit that I'm a BIG fan of WFC, and Phish's rendition is a very nice set of music no matter how you cut it. Bummed that I missed out on that.
    Old's Cool.

phish's nye run is sneeking up on us really quickly, 12 days guys. Who is going? I have been slacking on getting tickets. Mass shows don't seem to be sold out yet. Im thinking some people will have extras on the lot before the show.

I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax

Last edited by tylerjames; 12-15-2010 at 10:26 PM.

hear you big time. i still have tour glow from fall! i will be at woostah!
    crab in my shoe mouth

anyone have a stream link? #CouchTour

Got it

http://thephishsite.com/livestreams.php

fuck its a cell phone stream, I would like a tapper stream.
    Last edited by Tuckerman; 12-27-2010 at 07:32 PM.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

heading over to a new NELSAP hill for morning cold smoke skin session. then going to Woostah! i also signed on for the 3 night webcast. talk about 'couch tour'
    crab in my shoe mouth

Another night of poor sound quality streams. But that Rift was awesome! Anyone have a solid stream connection?
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com