Arrow FS/T:AK Rocket, New 183 Gotama+Tyrolias, 174 Foil+Tryrolias, Helmet Cam, S900 lifters

FS/T:AK Rockets, New 183 Gotamas+Tyrolias, 174 Foils+Tryrolias, NIB Helmet Cam, S900 lifters

Scroll down through the first 10 posts to see pics of all items.

Welcome to yet another gear closet cleanout sale. ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING BUT DO INCLUDE PAYPAL FEES. Dibs respected, but priority given to long time mags and people who have hooked me up in the past. Reach me via pm. Paypal preferred. All items available immediately, except the helmet cam which ships out next week since it's in my storage unit.

1) 02/03 Salomon AK Rocket Lab 195s - STILL AVAILABLE - $80
    Big, fast, rippin skis. Very good shape. At most 25 days - all in the Chugach, so far fewer than that if using resort days as a comparison. See pics two posts down. These are the non-swallowtail orange ones. Mounted once for 914s @ 316 but given that these have the riser plate it shouldn't matter.
    Ski much better in the deep stuff than you would think from the dimensions (119/88/110 by my measurements). For $80, throw on a binder you've got sitting around and make these your early season chargers. I won't get use out of them this year so they have to go. Disclosure: According to mtnlion you can't mount bindings at smaller than 300 BSL on these.

2) $280 - SOLD 06/07s Solly Foils 174 w/ DIN 12 Tyrolia Railflex Bindings -
    Bought these new at the begining of 07/08 season. Between 10 and 12 days on the skis. Bindings have 3 days on them, max. Dimensions: 124/85/114. Used them teaching and chasing my nephews around the park (no rails, ever). No deep scratches or coreshots. A base grind would make the bases minty. If you plan on railing EC ice the edges could use a tune, but are fine for anything else. See pics and judge for yourself
    I'd think these would make a great "do anything" east coast ski or everyday CO resort ski for someone 5'8" 150ish. For folks over 180# these are probably too easy to overpower. They ski shorter since they are twins. Prefer to sell together as BSL is adjustable, but will consider splitting up if interest in both ski and binding.

3) $450 - SOLD Brand New 07/08 Gotamas 183s with DIN 14 Tyrolia Railflex Bindings -

4) NO LONGER AVAILABLE Brand new in the box, never opened, Oregon Scientific ATC2K Helmet cam

5) NO LONGER AVAILABLE 10mm lifters for Solly 900/850S. Technically called "Salomon Binding Drive Plate Drive+ (900)" -

TRADES.
    We can figure out additional cash exchange either way depending on condition, item, etc...
    Here's what I'm looking for:

1) BD Zealot 182 or G3 El Hombre 185s in very good to excellent condition. Anyone pick up the G3s on tramdock and is having second thoughts?

2) Older model Mantra 184s, AK King Salmons, Bro 183 Softs or 179 Softs or Soft/Stiffs.
    Will consider similar slightly skinnier skis like a 8800 or Monster im88. You get the picture. A couple of mounts, blems, and a fair amount of use are not an issue.

3) Boosters, the world cup ones.
    Last edited by riggs; 10-12-2008 at 02:44 PM. Reason: description

salomon AK's questions.

is this the one that has the integrated binding only?

ie: not the swallow tail 195, and not the first gen 190 or 200cm super soft ones?

pics?
    Last edited by mntlion; 09-23-2008 at 11:15 AM.

AK Rocket Pics

^^^^^^ Yes, exactly. See pics attached. Rest of pics go up when I get up home.

I'm out, and why you might ask, cuz that stupid plate will only go down to a 300mm BLS. Salomon things that people with a size 9 foot or more will only ski that ski....

nice ski, good deal

Check your email for the Gotama's
    If you can't dig it, you ain't got no shovel

Helmet cam sold yet? wondering with a 2g sd card how long can you record for?
    Its hard to get a table for one at chucky cheese when you look like I do.

Quote Originally Posted by NmTAOSskier View Post
    Helmet cam sold yet? wondering with a 2g sd card how long can you record for?
    Sale pending to mtcham. If it falls through you're next. 2GB at max resolution = 60 min according to the manual.

gotama

Dibs on gotamas if the pending sale falls through. I have been searching for a long time for this ski. Check you PM

What's the radius on the AKs? Job will have me ripping groomed 3 days a week, looking for a decent cord ski with some versatility.
    Congrats, mags! We collected 1030.68! for birdman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    No is that like whne I come on your mosms face whle you lick my ballsss???

Turn Radius

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Explosion View Post
    What's the radius on the AKs? Job will have me ripping groomed 3 days a week, looking for a decent cord ski with some versatility.
    I'm not sure and there is limited info online. There weren't too many of these made to begin with. Given the dimensions I'd guess mid 20's to 30m, but that's just my estimate based on what similar sized skis are listed as. Back in '02 these were billed as big mountain skis (see Kina Pickett's segment in High Life)

Taking me a bit longer on pics for the rest of the stuff. Those will go up soon.

More pics

Bump for more pics added - These are the bindings on the Solly Foils.
    Last edited by riggs; 09-26-2008 at 01:43 PM. Reason: more description

Gotama Pics

Bump for more pics

Click on thumbnail for full size - Skis have never been skied, ever. Baseground, edge beveled, and waxed. Ready to rip it up out of the box. Bindings have 9 or 10 days.

Bases

Two very very minor nicks from transport in ski bag on XC flight (about what you can expect to do on your first drive to the hill)

From the top: From the side:

Attached are topsheet and binding pics

Why did you basegrind the goats?
    "Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God."

My Flickr Photostream

Quote Originally Posted by GoEhuge View Post
    Why did you basegrind the goats?
    Old racer habits die hard.
    Initial ptex rarely comes from the factory perfectly flat. There are usually some convexities and concavities throughout the base. Yeah, yeah I know that for a ski like this it really doesn't matter.

Gotamas are sold.

Solly AK Rockets and Foils still available.

Helmet cam no longer available

Taking offers for the AK Rockets and Solly 1080 Foils

Solly Foils are gone.