Thread: 4FRNT MSP

4FRNT MSP

Hey Mags I know you all love the 4FRNT EHP's, but I'm looking for an all conditions resort ski for A-Basin and Vail.

I'm thinking of buying the 187 4FRNT MSP's for an everyday ski. Its a 128x96x117 twintip

http://www.4frnt.com/index.php/lang-en/msp-menu-item
    They look awesome and they're 4FRNT's, but I can only find one review for them online. Anyone have any experience with the 07/08's or plan on picking up the 08/09's?

Thanks
    Last edited by NameTaken; 09-17-2008 at 03:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer View Post
    No internet? How good of a skier could he be?

dude, we know what the ski looks like, and what 4frnt's website address is, we don't need a billboard to answer your question.
    its a great ski, very versatile, consistently ranks pretty high in tests. they're pretty damp and stable, and not very poppy or playful. but they are a very versatile all mountain stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by NameTaken View Post
    They look awesome and they're 4FRNT's
    i don't know why you're getting all wet over 4frnts. they make great skis, but still. if you order them, order through 4frnt if you're a college student or in the military, you get 35% off.
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

"Errare Humanum Est"

Quote Originally Posted by njfreeskier View Post
    i don't know why you're getting all wet over 4frnts. they make great skis, but still. if you order them, order through 4frnt if you're a college student or in the military, you get 35% off.
    That is exactly the reason I'm getting wet. 35% makes me able to buy them.

Thanks for the info.

Warning Threadjack

Does anyone know if this discount applys only to students at american colleges or would it work in say Canada.

Been using 4frnts 2008 for this season here in argentina.Very versatile, good for corn snow if you like speed, will handle good in bounds, plus it has not that much weight for bootpacking to do some sidecountry escapes.Good for all condictions, and because of slightly stiffness dont think it will be a recomended ski for big air jumps or big spins in park
    greetings

Quote Originally Posted by njfreeskier View Post
    if you order them, order through 4frnt if you're a college student or in the military, you get 35% off.
    hmmm, what really defines "student?" i have a great color printer and some killer, yet pirated, design s/w....

Quote Originally Posted by esseff View Post
    hmmm, what really defines "student?" i have a great color printer and some killer, yet pirated, design s/w....
    Good luck with a .edu address.