View Poll Results: Is it Okay to Steal?
- 22. You may not vote on this poll
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Thread: Is it Okay to Steal?
08-29-2008, 02:02 PM #1
Is it Okay to Steal?
As long as you have a noble purpose?
08-29-2008, 02:04 PM #2
I dunno. The Govt. does it without noble purpose, so why not.
08-29-2008, 02:05 PM #3
I used to think lifting smokes and chips from 7-11 was a noble purpose... I was hungry and jonesing for nicotine.
It's still stealing.
08-29-2008, 02:06 PM #4
Isn't it obviously dependent on the situation? duh
what a fucking stupid threadYou want big air kid? Pull my finger.
08-29-2008, 02:23 PM #5
08-29-2008, 03:09 PM #6the peasants are revolting
09-03-2008, 01:14 PM #7THE WAY IT'S ALWAYS BEEN DONE
by Jeff Bridges
1. Start with a cage containing five apes. In the cage, hang a banana on a string and put stairs under it. Before long, an ape will go to the stairs and start to climb towards the banana.
2. As soon as the ape touches the stairs, spray all the apes with cold water. After a while, another ape makes an attempt with the same result - all the apes are sprayed with cold water.
3. Turn off the cold water. If, later, another ape tries to climb the stairs, the other apes will try to prevent it even though no water sprays at them.
4. Now, remove one ape from the cage and replace it with a new one. The new ape sees the banana and wants to climb the stairs. To his horror, all of the apes attack him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs, he will be assaulted.
5. Next, remove another of the original five apes and replace it with a new one. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The newcomer takes part in the punishment with enthusiasm.
6. Again, replace a third original ape with a new one. The new one makes it to the stairs and is attacked as well. Two of the four apes that beat him have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs, or why they are participating in the beating of the newest ape.
7. After replacing the fourth and fifth original apes, all the apes which have been sprayed with cold water have been replaced.
Nevertheless, no ape ever again approaches the stairs. Why not?
BECAUSE that's the way it's always been done around here.
09-03-2008, 01:28 PM #8
Can anyone recommend a good steel? I'm not feeling the irony in this thread.¡Órale, vato!
09-03-2008, 01:41 PM #9
I think Eddie Vedder already covered it....
I don't mind stealing bread
From the mouths of decadenceThis is the worst pain EVER!
09-03-2008, 02:30 PM #10
I thought Bill Clinton covered it....
Well, that all depends what your definition of steal is.
By LeeLau in forum Ski / SnowboardReplies: 91Last Post: 11-06-2008, 11:14 AM
By TeleAl in forum Ski / SnowboardReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2005, 01:11 PM
By Big E in forum TGR Forum ArchivesReplies: 19Last Post: 11-16-2004, 09:15 PM
By Bandit Man in forum TGR Forum ArchivesReplies: 53Last Post: 10-02-2004, 04:20 PM