FS: Voile split board, Sessions pants/jacket, 686 jacket

SOLD Voile 173 split board, $400. I picked this up from AK Rev this past spring (here) for $450 and only made it out a couple of times. Works great and I’m hooked. Thing is, I saved up over the summer and am ready to pick up a new ride. So here’s the deck, pucks, slider plates, hard wear, Tractor skins &, if you want them, some old Rossi HC3000 binders that were on my rock board. There is one shot (doesn’t look like it went to the core) that has been filled but no edge or sidewall damage. Get off the slowshoes and into the skin track-

Sessions Tex cargo pant, black, XL, $100. Gore-Tex 2-layer protection for a rating of 30,000mm waterproofing. Recco buried people finder equipped. Adjustable waist lets you take it in or let 'em sag. 2 front pocket zips, 2 large cargo pockets w/ velcro, 1 rear zip pocket & small shin zip pocket on R leg (perfect for a small tool). Mesh lined inner leg zipper from knee to knee keeps the boys cool. Gaiters with lace clip to keep them down. No tears, rips or even general signs of wear. I picked them up for $240 2 years ago. Here's a link.

SOLD 686 jacket, North X3 Series, XL, $25. I've been riding with this jacket for the past 5 seasons and it defiantly shows some wear and tear but it's a great piece and still has plenty of life left. It was the top jacket 686 made at the time but I can't seem to find any information on it.

*Waterproof zips on the full length chest zipper w/ storm flap, 2 front chest vents, 2 large pit zips, 2 front hand pockets, back vent, L upper arm media/radio pocket w/ headphone opening & small R wrist pocket.
    *Fully taped seams.
    *Powder skirt is super grippy and snaps closed. Draw cord waist.
    *Wrist gaiters with thumb holes, velcro cuffs.
    *Clear plastic 'pass flap' under cuff of L wrist
    *Adjustable fixed hood

Of course, after a few seasons there are bound to be some issues, so here they are:

*Part of the waist gaiter tore from the jacket and was repaired with duct tape (and has held up well). I didn't unsnap the pow skirt when taking the jacket off and, well, yeah
    *1 small area (nickel size) has a grease stain from the damn chairlift
    *Just noticed that the waist draw cord is showing though the very bottom R of the jacket, I suspect from carrying my board on that side of my body. It in no way affects the performance of the jacket

PM for more pics

Sessions Jamie Lynn jacket, XL, $25. Buy this jacket or you're anti-American, part of the Axix of Evil. That's right, a red, white and blue jacket; feel like Captain America on the hill. 2 front zip pockets, 1 internal pocket, pit zips, draw cord waist. Nothing too tech, no hood or pow skirt, just nice lines.

Last edited by cascadianwarrior; 08-22-2008 at 02:49 PM. Reason: sold items
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible" -Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Bump for Monday morning

My snowboarder buddy is here and he says he'll trade you a new 164 Jeremy Jones Pro in the wrapper. How's it sound?

Sounds like a dope trade but I do have a pending sale as of last night. Not to mention the fact that at my size (6'3"/220#) the 64 would be a little small for me