FREE: Livestrong bracelets

I participated in a Lance Armstrong Foundation event recently and apparently raised enough money to fall into the donor class that gets a big box of yellow bracelets to hand out. I have dozens of both youth and adult sizes.

My step-brother's mom is dying of lung cancer and he doesn't want the bracelets (he instead asked for my help in bombing the cigarette factories), so I would like to give them to the cancer haters here. Please don't ask for them for some prank or an art project not related to cancer curing or helping those who suffer; and definitely don't try to make money with them unless you'll donate every cent to the LAF or a similar cancer curing org.

So, who wants a bunch of yellow anti-cancer bands?
    another Handsome Boy graduate

edit: Put me down for about 5 if you have a ton... (I don't really need 10, and more people can have a chance to snag some).

Mine keep ripping off on trees/rocks/brake levers/etc.

And if you need help with those cig factories... let me know.
    Last edited by GapersGoHome; 08-08-2008 at 04:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

Good on you for doing something about it man. Depending on how many you have/shipping costs to Canuckistan, put me down for 10 as well. Vibes to your step-brothers mom.

I'd like to take a few...

Quote Originally Posted by GapersGoHome View Post
    Put me down for about 10 if you have a ton...

Mine keep ripping off on trees/rocks/brake levers/etc.

And if you need help with those cig factories... let me know.
    ditto
    -mike

Well done and vibes to you for your generosity. I would like 6 adults and 4 kids. I've been smoke free for 7 weeks and these would be greatly appreciated.
    PM sent

prayers to your step-bro's mom.

Lance is in Leadville tomorrow and DOESN'T expect to win the 100. Gonna be cool either way. Go Dave!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

not only are they good to wear
    but they also work well as brake retainers while tuning your skis
    just throwing that out there
    Live

ok dudes, everybody that wants bracelets just PM me your addresses and your requested amounts (thanks to those who have already sent PM). I'm not going to charge shipping because I hate the hassle. Please pay me back for the postage by either: 1. registering as a bone marrow donor at http://www.marrow.org/HELP/Join_the_...try/index.html (cost $52) or 2. making a donation to fight cancer at http://www.livestrong.org (amount you feel is fair). Don't cheap out, here in Gear Swap most of us have saved plenty of bucks on toys and gear - use some of those savings to help someone else out.

I will do my best to give everybody as many as they ask for and get them shipped out this week. Fuck Cancer!

I'll take 5. I can also donate if you're so inclined, or a can give a bum on a corner a couple of xtra powerbars, which is my usual mo, rather than cash.

let me know,

sent pm

edit: just read all posts, i see you are so inclined. consider it done.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum Pete View Post
    I participated in a Lance Armstrong Foundation event recently and apparently raised enough money to fall into the donor class that gets a big box of yellow bracelets to hand out. I have dozens of both youth and adult sizes.

My step-brother's mom is dying of lung cancer and he doesn't want the bracelets (he instead asked for my help in bombing the cigarette factories), so I would like to give them to the cancer haters here. Please don't ask for them for some prank or an art project not related to cancer curing or helping those who suffer; and definitely don't try to make money with them unless you'll donate every cent to the LAF or a similar cancer curing org.

So, who wants a bunch of yellow anti-cancer bands?
    Hi Platinum Pete, my name is Mike and I'm new on hear! I just saw your post on the Lance Armstrong bracelets and wondered if it's possible to get one? I just found out I have testicular cancer on my right testicle and I'm having a Orchietomy surgery to remove the testicle on the 27th of this mont 2012. I'd like to wear it proudly after my surgery. Here is my address
    Mike Lawrence
    1159 Loho St.
    Kailua, Hi. 96734

thanks so much for your offer. Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mykos55 View Post
    Hi Platinum Pete, my name is Mike and I'm new on hear! I just saw your post on the Lance Armstrong bracelets and wondered if it's possible to get one? I just found out I have testicular cancer on my right testicle and I'm having a Orchietomy surgery to remove the testicle on the 27th of this mont 2012. I'd like to wear it proudly after my surgery. Here is my address
    Mike Lawrence
    1159 Loho St.
    Kailua, Hi. 96734

Is this a joke or for real? This thread is 4 years old

Quote Originally Posted by Mykos55 View Post
    Mike Lawrence
    1159 Loho St.
    Kailua, Hi. 96734

Mike- From one Kailua boy to another (I grew up on Manono St, just off of Oneawa) I am so sorry to hear cancer is on you. I hope you kick cancer's ass and have a swift recovery with minimal lasting effects. I no longer have the LiveStrong bracelets. LiveStrong should be able to hook you up with bracelets and lots of other support - call 'em up. Get well quick and welcome to TGR

I still have a few of these floating around, like new in their little baggies.

Mike, I'll send you one on behalf of Platinum if you haven't located one yet.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.