Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Kied is offline Inconsiderate Tree Killer

TGR... draw the line.

This http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127728 is bullshit. Sure, we can put Craven Morehead, I'm ur huckleberry, and Perpetual burn on ignore. But it doesn't stop their (or his) completely asinine racist posts. I'm all for joking around here, but this isn't even remotely funny. Do we really want to support this type of thing here?
    Last edited by kiedaisch; 07-15-2008 at 05:35 PM.

Solution

=

+

+

+

Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Maybe this one will get their attention, since craven morehead, I'm ur huckleberry and rollthebones are all the same person:

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=127747

Quote Originally Posted by RollTheBones View Post
    Dear Maggots,

As a tribute to long ago episodes of Father Guido Sarducci's "finda da Pope in the Pizza"........TGR is sponsoring a contest......

"Find a Negro in any of our films"

Winner receives two r/t tickets to Jackson, MS with a side trip to TUNICA!

Enter by e-mailing the "company" with a short snippet of film with the claimed spotting. This will be verified by a team of pot smoking boarders.
    Any multiple VERIFIED entries will be decided by a drawing on Dec 22, 2012.

Enjoy your search!!

TGR staff

P.S.
    Father Guido:

seriously ban the fuckers, cunting up the padded room is unconstitutional, specially in the summer
    I resolve PC issues remotely. Need to get rid of all that pr0n you downloaded on your work laptop? Or did you just get a ton of viruses from searching for "geriatic midget sex"? Either way I can fix them. PM Me for maggot prices.

Follow me on Twitter
    Facebook - Become a Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sftc View Post
    Maybe this one will get their attention, since craven morehead, I'm ur huckleberry and rollthebones are all the same person:

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=127747

Gone.... and good ridance.

The dumbest thing is about it is that Kina Pickett has been in a ton of TGR movies.

One thing I like about tgr is there slow to pull the trigger on all kinds of stuff, but this was a good move.
    This is the worst pain EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven S. Dallas View Post
    The dumbest thing is about it is that Kina Pickett has been in a ton of TGR movies.

Yep, but the nitwit in question is likely too busy attending Klan functions to have taken notice.

Welcome home, Brothers!

I thought Morehead was a dope too, but I have the uncanny ability to just ignore things on my own. Which is why I've never gone around demanding that Der Suit ban So-And-So.

Fuuny how so many here love to talk about how great TGR is because of the lack of moderation. Until, of course, they get offended by something somebody says. Then it's off to the gas chamber.

Pretty sad...pretty damn weak...

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Welcome home, Brothers!

I thought Morehead was a dope too, but I have the uncanny ability to just ignore things on my own. Which is why I've never gone around demanding that Der Suit ban So-And-So.

Fuuny how so many here love to talk about how great TGR is because of the lack of moderation. Until, of course, they get offended by something somebody says. Then it's off to the gas chamber.

Pretty sad...pretty damn weak...
    Agreed. Religion, guns, and politics etc IMO are all fair game. Those are choices people make, and choices for which we can either flame or defend. Race however, isn't something anyone has control over. Craven was a worthless fucktard and deserved it.

Typically I'm amused at your posts, trying to get a rise out of people... I could give a shit. Even if you were LG. So party on.

Quote Originally Posted by kiedaisch View Post
    Race however, isn't something anyone has control over. Craven was a worthless fucktard and deserved it.
    True. Perhaps if he'd started insulting long-haired Aryan-looking males I'd feel differently about the whole thing.

Thing is - I had Moreheads password. I never used it, but I tried logging in as him to see what was up and Der Suit stated the reason for bannage was "too much trolling" (which, technically, is against the rules - just comming here and contributing absolutely nothing), not "racist blasts".

The one that really seems weak is the banning of Liberal Genius. He actually did contribute. I really don't see why he was sent off to the Gulag - he gave me his loggin and I posted 3 or 4 times as him. Big fucking deal. I guess nobody's safe from the Gestappo.

...and it's not like he won't be back in like 10 seconds.

The one that really seems weak is the banning of Liberal Genius. He actually did contribute. I really don't see why he was sent off to the Gulag - he gave me his loggin and I posted 3 or 4 times as him. Big fucking deal. I guess nobody's safe from the Gestappo.

...and it's not like he won't be back in like 10 seconds.
    Yeah, even though we publicly talked shit with one another from time to time at least he made me laugh. I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I'm hoping for a Boba Fett anti hero avitar.

I thought Liberal Genious was amusing

Craven contributed nothing. He won't be missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Gotta admit I feel kinda bad - LG was more than likely banned simply because I admitted I was him 3 or 4 times.

Pretty gay

Gotta admit I feel kinda bad - LG was more than likely banned simply because I admitted I was him 3 or 4 times.

Pretty gay
    I dislike shared aliases because people hide behind them - "That wasn't me - it's a shared alias."

I'm sick of all the people who seem to be here for little reason other than being assholes to others. Liberal Genius was near the top of that category, so when it became clear that Brett had shared the LG login as well, that pushed me over the "ban that one" threshold.

I'm fully aware that Brett will likely just create another alias from which to treat people like shit, and you will call me gay. So it goes.

So, if we don't call you gay he won't get another alias?
    Wait, this isn't the Get drunk and post all you can thread? Fuck, did it again.
    Last edited by Tye 1on; 07-15-2008 at 08:29 PM.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

I don't have a problem with any of the people who like to act like dicks around here, I actually enjoyed hanging out with Blurred this spring one afternoon at the Basin, but the racist stuff is bullshit.

I don't have a problem with any of the people who like to act like dicks around here, I actually enjoyed hanging out with Blurred this spring one afternoon at the Basin, but the racist stuff is bullshit.
    That was fun at A-Basin! but....
    Sorry dude, but I'm not the guy behind all of the aliases.
    In fact, LG made a comment about "racist losers" today in reference to the douches.
    (CM, huckleberry, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens View Post
    That was fun at A-Basin! but....
    Sorry dude, but I'm not the guy behind all of the aliases.
    In fact, LG made a comment about "racist losers" today in reference to the douches.
    (CM, huckleberry, etc.)
    Sorry man, please don't take that the wrong way, I wasn't trying to imply anything about all of the aliases that people try to peg on you. All I was trying to say is what you said best when we met "fuck it, it's the internet."

And regardless, the racist stuff is still bullshit, no matter who is behind it.

(But when you started humming "Kum Ba Yah" it did get a little weird.)

(But when you started humming "Kum Ba Yah" it did get a little weird.)
    Didn't realize I was that drunk. Just figured you were a hippy and I wanted to make you feel comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by The Suit View Post
    I dislike shared aliases because people hide behind them - "That wasn't me - it's a shared alias."

I'm sick of all the people who seem to be here for little reason other than being assholes to others.
    People who use aliases to bag on other longtime posters are fucking cowards.

Hell, our usernames are one degree of separation/anonymity already, and any forum member not man or woman enough to stand by their pissant little flames using their own username must have a tiny prick indeed.

As for people who use (and spread) shared aliases to bag on other TGR community members, that's even lower and more cowardly. Losers won't even take responsibility for the shit spewing from the shared alias by hiding behind the "plausible deniability" excuse. Fucking weak.

The only time shared aliases seem to work is when they exist for humor - I can kinda see having a group alias like Geronimo or # to troll clueless n00bs for comic effect, but even then it's kinda limited and gets old fast.

Just MFO FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    People who use aliases to bag on other longtime posters are fucking cowards.

Hell, our usernames are one degree of separation/anonymity already, and any forum member not man or woman enough to stand by their pissant little flames using their own username must have a tiny prick indeed.

As for people who use (and spread) shared aliases to bag on other TGR community members, that's even lower and more cowardly. Losers won't even take responsibility for the shit spewing from the shared alias by hiding behind the "plausible deniability" excuse. Fucking weak.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    The only time shared aliases seem to work is when they exist for humor - I can kinda see having a group alias like Geronimo or # to troll clueless n00bs for comic effect, but even then it's kinda limited and gets old fast.

Hey clueless n00b - that's pretty much the idea behind Liberal Genius. Lotsa people though he was funny. Not you of course...

Hey clueless n00b - that's pretty much the idea behind Liberal Genius. Lotsa people though he was funny. Not you of course...
    Hey, I though(t) Liberal Genius was funneh. Until he wasn't.

Hiding behind tags - so hot right now.

THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!
    Congrats, mags! We collected 1030.68! for birdman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    No is that like whne I come on your mosms face whle you lick my ballsss???