Results 51 to 60 of 60
Thread: TGR... draw the line.
07-21-2008, 09:47 PM #51
p.s. - today's assignment for tyro Interwebz psychiatrists is to Google "DSM-IV Cluster B personality disorder" and report back to me. Got it? Good.
07-21-2008, 10:24 PM #52
* 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
* 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
* 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
* 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
* 1 cup frozen corn kernels
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 cup chunky salsa
* 8 ounces corn tortilla chips
* 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
* add to recipe box Add to Recipe Box
* add to shopping list Add to Shopping List
* add a personal note Add a Personal Note
1. In a large pot over medium heat, saute the chicken in the oil for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cumin and mix well. Then add the broth, corn, onion, chili powder, lemon juice and salsa. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Break up some tortilla chips into individual bowls and pour soup over chips. Top with the Monterey Jack cheese and a little sour cream.
Try with a California Sauvignon Blanc.
07-21-2008, 10:55 PM #53
PS-another sign of getting owned really hard is when loser busts out his pathetic
alias to cheerlead his own posts.
Tri-ungulate= the alias "some douche"
Nice slip and delete Freud. Way to use it to slip in a few more tags though. Gawd you're a shame.
It's been fun watching you play yourself, genius. LOL
07-22-2008, 12:05 AM #54
Golly, am I sensing a hint of desperation in your replies? Making up the alias-self-cheer with accompanying delete (not that you'd be so low as to do anything like that)
Are you on full boil yet? What's next, are ya gonna copy my avatar and start following me around like a butthurt little puppy again? It was fuckin' hilarious the last time you resorted to that, let's see if you can repeat.
Man, this is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Hey buddy - didja do your homework assignment? Chicken soup salsa is close, but no cigar. Again, 'cause you're kinda slooow: Google "DSM-IV Cluster B personality disorder" and report back.
07-22-2008, 09:53 AM #55Smokey McPole Guest
Tri - is it true you *heart* Mormon pussy?
07-22-2008, 08:14 PM #56
07-22-2008, 09:44 PM #57
That probably goes hand in hand with being a pseudo-intellectual.
07-30-2008, 03:08 PM #58
07-30-2008, 06:06 PM #59Smokey McPole Guest
Days on the Green: 24
Days on cock: 27
Climb Average: 5.1098766542453740450
Days on Dirt: 26
Days on SS: 14
Gear Ratio: 36x19
Days on Full Suspension: 12
Days on water: 25
Storm total: 46 inches
24 hour accumulative : 17 inches
Water Content: 12.567985048398474564873982092%
Resort Days: More than you
BC Days: More than you
Times I stepped in hippie dog shit on the skin track: lots
Times I sucked dick in the past month : 87
Times the sig has been called funny: 3 (thanks powdork)
08-04-2008, 09:15 PM #60
By bigtrubs in forum Ski / SnowboardReplies: 77Last Post: 04-07-2009, 10:50 PM
By Tye 1on in forum Ski / SnowboardReplies: 21Last Post: 09-14-2007, 02:20 PM
By mountain_man in forum Gear Swap (List View)Replies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2007, 04:20 AM
By Owens Never Sleeps in forum TGR Forum ArchivesReplies: 40Last Post: 10-27-2003, 09:13 PM