Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jarlybart View Post
    Gotta love it when in a ski forum you get told to sit down because you are still skiing? Flame on kids!!!
    Many of us are still skiing . Sit the fuck down.

I love my B-Squads. Best ski I have ever been on.

As much as I like my squads: The B4-B94 is a super one-ski quiver for most skiers. Powdeer, crud, groomed, they do it all.

I have used Rossignol skis for over 20 years and I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by nachos supreme View Post
    Go the 7S!!
    WORD!!! Still have a pair of 190 somethings in the basement mounted up with sally 957s. they're my dad's, but i've skied them a few times. sweet ski period. who needs shape. topsheets on the 7s's still look good today and i like em better than all the flashiness you see today.

simple and tasteful as a topsheet theme needs to be reinstituted ASAP. 4S's were a kickass moguls ski back in the day. wish i still had mine

Does everyone here have a 4 letter vocabulary? I am amazed at how much aggression is put out on this site when last I checked this site was for a bunch of winter sports lovers? Holy cow get a grip people. There are other options for choice of words. I wish everyones mom's were on this site so they could see how low their kids have fallen...shoulda stayed in school!!!

Does everyone here have a 4 letter vocabulary? I am amazed at how much aggression is put out on this site when last I checked this site was for a bunch of winter sports lovers? Holy cow get a grip people. There are other options for choice of words. I wish everyones mom's were on this site so they could see how low their kids have fallen...shoulda stayed in school!!!
    Go fuck yourself.

last time you checked? dude, you joined in december! this site is a community, not just for winter lovers but for athletes of other seasons as well. Kayaking, biking, climbing, skiing, and snowboarding are all discussed copiously on this forum. i wish your mom was on here so she could see all your asinine posts and tell you that if you don't have anything nice (or intelligent for that matter) to say don't say anything at all. I hope i used enough big words for you (i.e. words that have more than 4 letters.) Here's another big word for you...hierarchy. Learn it, live it, love it. You have 47 posts. Stop talking shit about people's choice in words. We work hard all day, if we want to slack off in our choice of words on here, and use words that YOU can understand, who are you to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    Go fuck yourself.
    well done sir! hey jonglybart...look there's a four letter word for you.

You must be so proud!!! You actually used a big word even...to bad you will never be part of a Hierarchy. Good luck in life as your job choices won't get you much further than McD's with that level of intelligence. I may not be the smartest guy in the room but I mount the skis you slide on...mmmwwwaaaahhhhhaaahhhhaaa!!!!

You must be so proud!!! You actually used a big word even...to bad you will never be part of a Hierarchy. Good luck in life as your job choices won't get you much further than McD's with that level of intelligence. I may not be the smartest guy in the room but I mount the skis you slide on...mmmwwwaaaahhhhhaaahhhhaaa!!!!
    Adjust your Kilt, take another bong hit, and check on the gang over at telemarktips.

Quote Originally Posted by bptempleton View Post
    tit ass balls. that's a better sig. or fucktardnutz. YOU MUST NOW CHOOSE!!!!

umm...NO. I'm 9 credits away from my masters degree. and unless you're me or a very close friend of mine, i'm pretty sure you don't mount my skis. and if you want to play this game, you may mount my skis, but i teach your kids and determine what grades they get.

I loved the XXX's (especially the black and white ones). One of my all time favorite's for an all around ski. If only they were wood instead of foam.....Since then I don't think they haven't made anything that great other than the Squads. But even those were better back in the limited edition "Wow where'd you get the team skis?" days...

As mentioned by someone else a couple pages back, plenty of bad ass individuals out here on the Coast LOVE their Squad's, so they must be onto something there.

The rest of the last five pages have been pretty funny. I love the shit talking!

Quote Originally Posted by pechelman View Post
    yes, the cars ive designed have won multiple races and it wasnt driven by me.
    FWIW, I think you were doing pretty well until you came out with this little gem.

HAHAHAHAHA Summer has truly arrived.

jarlybart you obviously don't understand this place. The meltdown that happens each summer is just what happens here. It is what it is.

Back on topic. The team issue B-Squad 184 is the best ski I've ever owned. Wood core perfection.

Oh and I skied 3000 vert on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by KillingCokes View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA Summer has truly arrived.

jarlybart you obviously don't understand this place. The meltdown that happens each summer is just what happens here. It is what it is.

Back on topic. The team issue B-Squad 184 is the best ski I've ever owned. Wood core perfection.

Oh and I skied 3000 vert on Monday.

No you didn't... you side slipped a lot of it and bitched about how much slough was coming off for about 2000 vert..... SIt the fuck down!

Jarly.... welcome to TGR.... don't get your panties in a bundle like you did over at that other site

oh yeah. i have lots of rossi skis. they are in my table.
    smile when you are going down, it looks more graceful
    dobish.blogspot.com Dynafit & O1 Adapter or AXL/2nd Ski Kit Sandwich Blog

oh yeah... pechelman... you suck at being an engineerd
    smile when you are going down, it looks more graceful
    dobish.blogspot.com Dynafit & O1 Adapter or AXL/2nd Ski Kit Sandwich Blog

And His Dobishness speaks.

Yes I bitched alot, but not as much as you.

And I am sitting down. So don't tell me nuthin till you get your post count over 1000.

Who the fuck stands up at the computer anyway.

Whatcha doing Monday

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but does this mean that Lib Technologies will stop making NAS?

Hey Jarl, nice video! I think what the nice boys were trying to say to you was, Shut the Fuck Up, and Sit Down.

I've never been a big Rossi fan but the team issue B3s with the same topsheet as the public B3s (the ones with the square tails), were stupid good.

Pechelman, you (PMGear) have the flexibility to turn out a pair of Brockers with different profiles, in Europe land we also see the odd pair of crazy Rossignols, they just never put it in to production. One question: did Jongybart make you laugh or snarl? I laughed, lots.
    i wish i never chose that user_name

Whitedot Freeride

Funny, I completely forgot I registered this account and made this post. But you mount my skis, right? So you're me?

Sit the fuck down, and shut the fuck up. That better?
    Congrats, mags! We collected 1030.68! for birdman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    No is that like whne I come on your mosms face whle you lick my ballsss???

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Explosion View Post
    Funny, I completely forgot I registered this account and made this post. But you mount my skis, right? So you're me?

Sit the fuck down, and shut the fuck up. That better?
    Lay off the meths man. I don't think your him, chill.
    i wish i never chose that user_name

Whitedot Freeride

I like Rossi and Dynastar....Not only do they make great skis-these companies grease the wheel of the ski industry. They give a ton to keep the ball rolling and it would be sad to see them go. If they don't continue to do well, the ski industry well suffer. You will see the effects in magazines, stores, movies, demos, events and pretty much anything to with skiing....

I can only say that in such a small industry you hope to see everyone do well because it they are not, chances are that the effects will be coming down the line to everyone including the consumer.

^^ Eh. I wonder if that pro skier that Pechelman knows so well get his cheques from PM Gear or from Rossi ?
    "Typically euro, french in particular, in my opinion. It's the same skiing or climbing there. They are completely unfazed by their own assholeness. Like it's normal." - srsosbso

My first pair of Rossis were the ROC Competition (1975) ... second, and last, were the Freestyle (1979.)

I don't drive a Peugeot either.

Rossignol is part of ski history. Stratos, among the first fiberglass skis were the dog (and still are for some lucky paramarkers). Similarly for ROC550/ST650, among the first foam core skis, the Rossignol Equipe, a hollow body monster DH made in SWI on through the 4S/7SK. Then there's the CUT, the B3 and forget not the Axiom.

All you spermbrain haters can suck it. Rossignol r00lz and it would suck to seem them go.

Now all that needs to happen is for Dynamic to wake the fuck up and build a 135-115-120 plank with the old VR17 graphics and get some decent marketing.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

You seem to be the one showing the most aggression here. The aggression started with you, so I would look inward. The diction and spelling present in your posts does not exactly scream "PHD candidate in philosophy" so I really would not put down others on this board.

On to what this is really about....I skied 7xk's and loved them. I skied xxx's and liked them, but did not find the durability to be up to snuff, particularly when compared with explosives. With the s7, it seems Rossi is finally putting something somewhat progressive out. I have heard both bad and good about squads. They would not be my first choice pow ski, but some rave about them. I don't really want the industry to suffer, but I have not considered buying a Rossi in years, and I doubt that will change. You never know though, things could change.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Gotta love it when in a ski forum you get told to sit down because you are still skiing? Flame on kids!!!
    He was told to sit down because he was being a pompous ass, kind of like you.

Go fornicate with they self. Does that make you feel better?

This is a multi-sport community, try looking around a bit before you post.

Welcome to summer.

I may not be the smartest guy in the room but I mount the skis you slide on...mmmwwwaaaahhhhhaaahhhhaaa!!!!
    Cool, you know how to use a tape measure and drill a hole. Very impressive curriculum vitae.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    My first pair of Rossis were the ROC Competition (1975) ... second, and last, were the Freestyle (1979.)

I don't drive a Peugeot either.
    I had a pair of XX's ...it was an okay ski, and I don't drive a Peugeot either, and I am sure I never well.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    I may not be the smartest guy in the room but I mount the skis you slide on...mmmwwwaaaahhhhhaaahhhhaaa!!!!
    Do you do it for free?
    I'm happy to be a part of the community and if i can hook a maggot up I will.
    I'm glad to be part of the Pm gear crew and I don't give a damn how long or well Pechelman skis.
    The skis he helped develop kick ass.
    That doesn't mean I think other companies skis suck. I'ts more about finding the skis that work best for you and where/how you ski.
    I skied axioms for a season and the were good but heavy.
    XXX"s were good skis but didn't take hitting rocks or abuse very well.
    I dug the cut 11.5's until I tied em on shrooms and the square tips freaked me out.
    I don't wish to see rossi go under although if they did i don't see it as doomy and gloomy for the industry as team dirt as in any industry companies come and go.
    My $.02
    Please don't tell my mom about the shroom thing she would be crushed.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno