Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Cue some Maggot footy of large LARGE shit going down...

PMGear is not a big enough company to go to demo's yet so I have not been on them. Sorry to say but I am sure they will make it someday...plus I am not our main Alpine guy so I have no real reason to ski PM stuff anyway. If it explains anything I mostly Telemark ski though I do lock my heel down from time to time when snowboarding or using my FrankenTele stuff.

I know a few folks that like them though and you never read anything about me saying anything bad about PMGear so don't even try to play that card.

Quote Originally Posted by jarlybart View Post
    I like your name by the way...if you really knew me you would know why

I find humor in this

Dude..this isnt one of your gay male pickup websites...step the fuck back...

PMGear is not a big enough company to go to demo's yet so I have not been on them...
    You
    Really
    Need
    To
    Shut
    The
    Fuck
    Up.

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?

I find humor in this
    I find humor in your photos. Man, if you thought that would impress people here you really need to fly back to whatever website you came from with your tail between your legs.

People's kids are more extreeeeeme than you over here.

And I can't believe you posted a picture of yourself sitting down with skis on after all those posters told you to sit down and STFU.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

oh and despite what you think I actually pay for most of my gear even though I would not need to if I was one of those people...nice try again.

PMGear is not a big enough company to go to demo's yet so I have not been on them. Sorry to say but I am sure they will make it someday...plus I am not our main Alpine guy so I have no real reason to ski PM stuff anyway. If it explains anything I mostly Telemark ski though I do lock my heel down from time to time when snowboarding or using my FrankenTele stuff.

I know a few folks that like them though and you never read anything about me saying anything bad about PMGear so don't even try to play that card.
    Hmmm I believe there is an extensive demo fleet right here in UT at Solitude..and im sure others...dont play that card....Hmmm PMGear skis can't be mounted tele??? Splat care to chime in on that?

Go clean the ramen off your face hippie...tell us about ski differences..I wanna hear your vast knowledge since you been doing this such a long time..

Please ENLIGHTEN us.

I didn't see PMGear at the OR demo sorry and they were not at Mission Ridge either. I guess you were not there so I guess you don't know? Please ENLIGHTEN ME!!!

Oh and I didn't say they couldn't be since everyone know has them mounted Tele you idiot!!!

I didn't see PMGear at the OR demo sorry and they were not at Mission Ridge either. I guess you were not there so I guess you don't know? Please ENLIGHTEN ME!!!
    Hmmm I seem to remember skifishbum preparing a LOT of skis for demo at winter OR this year....were you actually there? I was unable to attend the demo day cause I work, but....Im pretty sure they were available. They DEFINITELY had a booth at winter OR...

Oh and I didn't say they couldn't be since everyone know has them mounted Tele you idiot!!!

But you said you wouldnt know cause you're not the resident "alpine" guy....that leads me to believe you dont think PMGear could be mounted tele...YOU DOUCHE!

Yeah they had a booth there at the show...not on the snow that I ever did see. I may have missed it but pretty sure they were not there at the Utah event. I am not here to Rip on PMGear though...I have not skied em so I don't like to talk about companies that I have not used. I am all for the small guys as they all started small and they help push the overall market to make better gear.

Edit to say: I don't mean to be a jerk about the whole F-ing this and F-ing that thing but you can only see it so many times and then you wonder if people here were raised on the street and had no parents to raise them. I just can't believe people can hold real jobs with that kind of vocab?
    Dude, you should work in the HR department. The nice thing about TGR, is that it is not the work place, Asshat. See. That felt good. Wanted to say that to my boss, but I can't. So I do it here.

And you are a Sick Bird. Can we hang some time?

BTW - welcome. This is a great place. Stick around for a while, read, pay attention and learn.

And yeah...that's me on my sickbird's up at Mt. Bachelor. What an amazing day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn View Post

And I can't believe you posted a picture of yourself sitting down with skis on after all those posters told you to sit down .
    I'd like to think that was just a little too perfect ....
    But, probably not.

wait a second! jarly is a clueless goon? No fucking way! ? !?? And he had to stop posting at ttips cuz he was too big a clueless goon for even the clueless goon squad at ttips to deal with? No fucking way! / !??
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

I just got a PM from someone from Aspen...are you kidding me? Aspen??? Get a clue man!!!

the plot thickens

Aspen = Bunny Hill

Mission Ridge = Sickter Gnar

????????? WTF

Dude you really are an idiot and every word you write just keeps confirming it.

Sit the fuck down.
    Last edited by KillingCokes; 06-19-2008 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon boy View Post
    wait a second! jarly is a clueless goon? No fucking way! ? !?? And he had to stop posting at ttips cuz he was too big a clueless goon for even the clueless goon squad at ttips to deal with? No fucking way! / !??
    Does this look like a clueless goon to you? THAT'S A JEN-U-WINE DALE SWEATER MUTHAFUKA. From Norway!!!

Yes...yes it is. Bought it in Stavanger and few years back. Most of my family and our history is from the Sirdal region of Norway. Really incredible area with miles and miles of skiing!!! Truly amazing place!!!

OH and btw...I am a bit of an old skooler when it comes to tricks so sorry I don't amaze you by my abilities but I also work my buns off so others can go skiing so I don't get out as much as you 20 somethings do. I do have fun doing it though!!!

Old Skool double twister

Family Photo at the shop...

STOP THIS INCESSANT BICKERING! I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION TO ASK:

how does this development affect the Lib-Tech brand?

It doesn't...Lib will stay with Quicksilver

No Danno I got that but basically from everything it said I pretty much can say what I want just like anyone else and it really doesn't matter. No matter how right I am or how right anyone else is we are all still right in our own minds. In the end nobody cares about pretty much anything because we are all right. And from what I can tell from Killing Cokes is this is not a place for people who actually know anything about skis? Not sure where he is going with that one? Oh well...I will keep going my merry way just like anyone else. I am as sorry as anyone else here if any have taken offense to my words.
    You can say what you want, sure, but again, if that's what you got from that thread then I repeat, you have the reading comprehension skills of a 10 year old. Look, I saw what happened on TTips, I saw how after a while you "got it" and were able to contribute more and not be such a giant douche. Do you remember that? Well this place isn't TTips, it is far less accepting of douchery, and yet you seem to be reverting to your super-douche early ttips ways. Yes, you can post here all you like, but if you want anyone to pay the slightest bit of attention to you, to remotely take you seriously, you need to show this place and the people in it a little more respect. Take some time, don't assume anything, and get to know the place. But you seem entirely unwilling to do that.

I don't "know" you, but I know why you like his name, and I can't wait to see what comes next.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

in the thread with all the rules that says not to feed the trolls, there should be an asterisk
    and here's what it should say

*unless its really fun, and said troll only aids in helping prove what an idiot he really is

so I don't get out as much as you 20 somethings do.
    dude, stop, just stop.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

we're clear for takeoff!

There nothing quite like a smug fuck-stick who works for his dad giving lectures on how to hold down a job.