Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Go fornicate with thy self.
    i wasnt going to reply to this thread again, really, but did you just read for whom the bell tolls or something?

if not, it doesnt matter

I obscenity the milk of this thread!
    Last edited by pechelman; 06-19-2008 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarlybart View Post
    ...to bad you will never be part of a Hierarchy. Good luck in life as your job choices won't get you much further than McD's with that level of intelligence.
    I'm pretty sure McDonald's operates with a Hierarchy. Never worked for them, but I saw someone in one the other day with the title "manager".

And on to the topic. Would love to try the S7. The one day I rode the Squad, I really enjoyed it. Handles the set Sierra Cement quite well.

As for building for the masses/gapers. The B2 was so popular because it made skiing easy/fun. By no means was it an aggressive ski.

I do not really think I would care if Chevy were to go away. I am not that in to cars in general. I would be bummed to see Rossi go under. The icon companies are what the independents revolve around. Rossi allows for PMGear, Liberty, Praxis, Moment etc to pop up.

I will probably buy mostly independent in my future gear choices. I like the innovation. I like buying local. I like the small guy. But I still expect most people to buy from the standards.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    I dug the cut 11.5's until I tied em on shrooms and the square tips freaked me out.....
    At last, a good reason!
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Do you do it for free?

Pretty often yes...though I end up working for beer half the time

Quote Originally Posted by 123ski View Post
    I don't know if this has been asked yet, but does this mean that Lib Technologies will stop making NAS?
    nope. I am positive NAS will continue to be released this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by pechelman View Post
    i wasnt going to reply to this thread again, really
    yeah, like we really believe you.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

jarlybart, as before in another place, you have jumped in here thinking you know everything about the place, and more than anyone about skis and skiing.

I suggest you read this before making another post: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=20100
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

So what I get out of that is there are a bunch of Trolls on here and not to feed them...is that kinda like not feeding the bears at the zoo? Most of the time I do know what I am talking about and I don't say that to be better than anyone it's just the truth. Can't help that I have been doing this much longer than most and it's all I have ever known. It's the way it is when your Dad has run a ski and snowboard shop for over 50 years. I truly was born and raised going to SIA and OR shows and I have a history museum worth of ski equipment that I have collected over the years. So when someone tells me to sit down because I am I am still skiing he can put it where the sun doesn't shine(see not that hard is it?).

So go enjoy your day all of you and lets get back on subject...Rossignol is not going out of business and it would be very sad if any company went away. Nobody likes to see companies fail unless they have been screwing people.

Edit to say: I don't mean to be a jerk about the whole F-ing this and F-ing that thing but you can only see it so many times and then you wonder if people here were raised on the street and had no parents to raise them. I just can't believe people can hold real jobs with that kind of vocab?
    Last edited by jarlybart; 06-19-2008 at 11:59 AM.

So what happened at the "Other Place". This was epicski I assume.

Perhaps you should unbunch your panties just a touch, clean the sand out of your twat, and be on your way

This place isn't for you JONG

I dug the cut 11.5's until I tied em on shrooms and the square tips freaked me out.
    Incorrigible Tripping Ski Tech?

Classic.

So what I get out of that is there are a bunch of Trolls on here and not to feed them...
    if that's all you got from that thread, if that's all that you think was relevant, then you have the reading comprehension skills of a 10 year old.

Stratos. I loved Stratos, Buster.
    Most of the checks we cut go to Captain Powder.
    I consider him the world's most undervalued yet priceless collection of representative steeze.

So what I get out of that is there are a bunch of Trolls on here and not to feed them...is that kinda like not feeding the bears at the zoo? Most of the time I do know what I am talking about and I don't say that to be better than anyone it's just the truth. Can't help that I have been doing this much longer than most and it's all I have ever known. It's the way it is when your Dad has run a ski and snowboard shop for over 50 years. I truly was born and raised going to SIA and OR shows and I have a history museum worth of ski equipment that I have collected over the years.

dude I dont give a fuck if your dad owned Rossignol itself. It doesnt mean you know shit.

you keep saying over and over that you "can't help that you've been doing this so much longer than most here" WTF do you know about the people here? how many posts like 50? STFU JONG!!!! Just cause daddy owned a ski shop doesnt mean you know anything except that you got free skis your whole jaded life...

I been to many OR shows too...doesnt mean I know shit more because of it..what you think the companies shilling their shit at OR dont lie to make their product look better? Man you are a fucking idiot...

Oh yeah...and I think you'd be amazed at the "history museum" that some on this board have..

How the fuck old are you anyway that you've been "doing this soo long"?

FUCKING JONG!!!! LEAVE.....Maybe alpinzone will work...seems you've been run out of gapicski...

No Danno I got that but basically from everything it said I pretty much can say what I want just like anyone else and it really doesn't matter. No matter how right I am or how right anyone else is we are all still right in our own minds. In the end nobody cares about pretty much anything because we are all right. And from what I can tell from Killing Cokes is this is not a place for people who actually know anything about skis? Not sure where he is going with that one? Oh well...I will keep going my merry way just like anyone else. I am as sorry as anyone else here if any have taken offense to my words.

Oh and I posted here since this is the ski section and not the other sports section...if I wanted to talk about hiking, biking, fishing or anything else I would have gone to another part of the forum...last I checked this was the ski/snowboard board and I have done both the last two weekends

Oh and Skidong...Dad still owns the ski shop and I have worked there my whole life(yeah I am only 34 so not that long but long enough) I am not claiming to be an expert like some of you but I have been around so stuff you and good luck running me out of here...not a chance
    Last edited by jarlybart; 06-19-2008 at 01:06 PM.

OH and your ability is not based off your amount of post

HC:

Thanks for pointing out what I obviously missed during my initial reading of the news:

"Among winter sports brands, Quiksilver also maintains the Quiksilver, Roxy, DC and other apparel brand businesses. The company will continue to make snowboarding equipment under its DC, Roxy, Lib Technologies, Gnu and Bent Metal labels."

Though it does make it "unclear" as to whether they will continue to make Roxy Skis...

I think Lib gets under the wire since their "skis" are really Narrow Ass Snowboards.

double-

Oh yeah, the piss neon yellow 7S were money. I skied those for like 15 years (though during that time I was prolly only hitting the hills 10 times a year and only in Tahoe), but that ski ruled.

And the Rossi Cock is iconic. I still rock a triangle ski hat with the cock on it from time to time as it's, well, timeless.

Whoever buys Rossi needs to resurrect the Cock (the only ski that really prominantly displayed it was the Sick Bird, which had some nice neo-classic topsheets for sure).
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

I love TGR.
    This message is hidden because jarlybart is on your ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by dookey67 View Post
    Whoever buys Rossi needs to resurrect the Cock
    In fact this past season in the soft good arena it was PROMINENTLY displayed....and yeah like you mentioned the sick bird!!!

I like rossi...would be a shame to see a long standing brand gone...would be like losing Levis.

Exclamation

Most of the time I do know what I am talking about and I don't say that to be better than anyone it's just the truth. Can't help that I have been doing this much longer than most and it's all I have ever known. It's the way it is when your Dad has run a ski and snowboard shop for over 50 years. I truly was born and raised going to SIA and OR shows and I have a history museum worth of ski equipment that I have collected over the years. So when someone tells me to sit down because I am I am still skiing he can put it where the sun doesn't shine(see not that hard is it?).
    .last I checked this was the ski/snowboard board and I have done both the last two weekends

Oh and Skidong...Dad still owns the ski shop and I have worked there my whole life(yeah I am only 34 so not that long but long enough) I am not claiming to be an expert like some of you but I have been around so stuff you and good luck running me out of here...not a chance

PLEASE!?
    CAN I?

go back to ttips you douche.

And yeah...that's me on my sickbird's up at Mt. Bachelor. What an amazing day!!!

That's such a sweet jacket dude.

It's called a Dale Sweater...nice one smart guy

Whatever it's called it makes you look like a JACK OFF NEWBIE GAPER.

But it's good you took the advice cause you're sitting down

GAYEST SWEATER EVAR.......

Dude...sickbirds aint all that....even us mere mortals could get those they werent that pricey...but I guess when its free you become an expert.

I have still yet to hear your ski critiques. What makes a sickbird better than a PMGear model? I mean you HAVE been doing this for soooo long..

Dude you like 25....STFU and SIT DOWN..

I like your name by the way...if you really knew me you would know why

I find humor in this