The Lyme Disease

So this past fall i got the lymes disease. Didn't find a tick but had a rash develop into the bullseye. while not a super obvious bullseye, it had a distinct ring pattern. That was a friday. I photo-documented the rash which was a good thing since it went away in only 2-3 days.
    I had the extreme fatigue and had joint pain by the monday and was able to see a school doctor. Was able to convince him that it was lyme, but all he really had was the photos i took. i took the blood test and went on 3 weeks of cipro. Blood came back negative, but still did the antibiotics. It really helped alot. fast foward to now and i have been getting the fatigue again. while not quite as bad as when i first had it, it definitly does not seem like normal tiredness. Not only that but i feel like i tire a whole lot faster than i should be

Now i am a west coast person so Lymes is pretty unheard of out here.

For those of you that have had lyme's, is the fatigue a long lasting thing even with antibiotics? Should I go back in to the docs to get tested again? I was negative the first time.

thanks

It's been a while since I've treated lyme ds. But from what I remember, Lyme is usually treated by Doxycycline. Also, blood test for Lyme isn't super accurate, especially during early stages of infection. It is treated bases on clinical pictures. However, repeat blood test can be done later to confirm the diagnosis.

yes get tested again takes a month before it shows ..also here is a llink for referals for md with experience dealing with lyme .

http://www.aldf.com/physicianReferral.shtml
    I put forth this question and the question is,
    When i did your mother twice last nite did I get sloppy seconds ?????