Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    The drive to and from work? World Class.

Togwotee Pass.

Old and Getting Older........
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

Quote Originally Posted by Little Big Lost View Post
    Togwotee Pass, 7/13/15 2am. No tripod. Me just improvising.

amazing shot, JB ! ! Thank You for continuing to post Here --

( ... Glad to hear you have more trucking to do -- )

' Hope you found a snowfield earlier this month ! skiJ

Thanks for sharing. Some real nice shots. Love the mountains.
    " have another hit of sweet california sunshine"

Started a FB page - Big Lost Photography.... give it a like, or not . Updated daily -ish.

Have a look.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/BigLo...1649621?ref=hl
    hey, JB --

Just trying to make-sure you are still out there ... tj

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    hey, JB --

Just trying to make-sure you are still out there ... tj
    Thanks! Yep, 2/3 through 2 week shift out here in Wyoming. Counting the days and looking forward to the drive home for a couple of weeks off.

For any of you who follow this thread, I am happy to report that Trent and Sadee are doing great now. Both drug free for a year or so and both look and appear to be doing fine. My wife and I are planning on returning custody of Liam at the beginning of the new year.

They both appreciated what we did, so much so that they went out and bought me a season pass to Targhee! So.....myself and my 3 boys all have season passes. Going to be a kick ass winter.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

Thanks! Yep, 2/3 through 2 week shift out here in Wyoming. Counting the days and looking forward to the drive home for a couple of weeks off.

For any of you who follow this thread, I am happy to report that Trent and Sadee are doing great now. Both drug free for a year or so and both look and appear to be doing fine. My wife and I are planning on returning custody of Liam at the beginning of the new year.

They both appreciated what we did, so much so that they went out and bought me a season pass to Targhee! So.....myself and my 3 boys all have season passes. Going to be a kick ass winter.
    LBL, have not posted on your thread, but have been viewing and reading since this thread started and by far one of my favorites... Truly glad to hear about the positive turn in your families life and am so stoked for you all... Enjoy your time off and please post some pics soon...! I was born in WA, but now live on the east coast and until I can move back I have to live through you and a handful of others out West...!

Congrats again...!

hey, LBL ... Great to see You around - Thanks !

Good! for Trent and his Family ! ! and
    Thank You for what You and K. continue to Do for your Family (and us ... ) ! !

I'll take out the photo if it is pollutin' your thread . . .

... she's Twelve now.
    we aint got a lot of Time left ...

Snow is in the air ... tj

p.s. : you got a pm
    Last edited by skiJ; 10-03-2015 at 09:27 AM. Reason: postscript
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

Awesome photos!!!

So good in fact, I keep coming back to look!

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    hey, LBL ... Great to see You around - Thanks !

Good! for Trent and his Family ! ! and
    Thank You for what You and K. continue to Do for your Family (and us ... ) ! !

I'll take out the photo if it is pollutin' your thread . . .

... she's Twelve now.
    we aint got a lot of Time left ...

Snow is in the air ... tj

p.s. : you got a pm
    Hey, didn't know you played for ZZ Top!

Seriously, dogs rule and are part of the family in our house. Enjoy the time you have left. I have Dexter to keep me company, and Tate has Charlie now, she needed some big dog company, Scruffy and Milo keep her happy. Whenever I go over to his house she gives me the biggest of hugs!

The photo? Please feel free to post here. I encourage everyone to do so if they feel that it adds to the context of the thread.

It is snowing in the Tetons, won't be long!

Quote Originally Posted by rdramsey View Post
    Awesome photos!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rdramsey View Post
    So good in fact, I keep coming back to look!
    Thanks! I appreciate the encouragement!

I will get some some more photos up shortly, the boys have been busy doing some peak bagging in my absence, some good stuff to show you!

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    LBL, have not posted on your thread, but have been viewing and reading since this thread started and by far one of my favorites... Truly glad to hear about the positive turn in your families life and am so stoked for you all... Enjoy your time off and please post some pics soon...! I was born in WA, but now live on the east coast and until I can move back I have to live through you and a handful of others out West...!

Congrats again...!
    Thanks! I should have responded to your post sooner, got sidetracked with all the long days of work out here in big wonderful Wyoming. East coast huh? I'm sorry, though I do have friends in MA who seem to thrive there. I think they get more skiing done than I do. Till you return west make the most of it!

Got home this afternoon, could have been home way sooner, but I got lost in the day........

I'll get some more photos up as soon as I get some sleep. Been up since yesterday 5:30am.....

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

heads up : incoming mail . ( PO says, 'Saturday' ; Im bettin' on Tuesday . . . )

Thanks. tj
    Last edited by skiJ; 10-08-2015 at 03:51 AM. Reason: layout

Was a good return trip. Spent a few hours in the park. Met some cool people. Took a shot or two.

Not really set up to take night shots, but this wasn't bad for what I have to work with.

Cranked up the ISO... looks like just a hint of the northern lights....

The next morning....

More....

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

very nice as always- that night shot of Mt Moran is my fav

Great to hear about your son too-
    what a sweet thank you gesture with the pass to Targhee too
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by baby bear View Post
    very nice as always- that night shot of Mt Moran is my fav

Great to hear about your son too-
    what a sweet thank you gesture with the pass to Targhee too
    Thanks! We're going up Sunday to pick them up. Another trip to the Tetons. That'l work....
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Oh...and yes, we're ready for the snow to start falling....

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

I Am so Glad You are BACK .

( And you got another pm )

tj

oh. Just your typical GRRReat stuff ! !

Combined the two photographs......
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

The boys climb Gilmore Peak in the Lems.

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Combined the two photographs......
    Awesome.

... Thanks... skiJ

Made this for my KC patroller buddies....
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Turner does Hyndman.

Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge

Turner and I. Borah.
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

-Mike Rogge