Vermont binding testing machine

I have a used Vermont binding calibration machine. Its a hand held tester that measures the torque that it takes for a binding to release sideways and upwards in the heel. Nice to have if someone gets hurt when renting gear to prove that it is not the bindings fault.

Nice for a store to have or for personal use???

Interested in buying it?

Cheap?

trading for ?????

That's funny, mang. The thread about the Green Springs has had 274 views vs. 74 for this thread. Seems like people don't give a rat's ass about their knees. I'm just interested in the deal with this thing. I don't want to buy it, but how much do you think it's worth? When was the last time it was calibrated? BTW, you can use them as a normal torque wrench if you're so inclined.

Originally posted by SponsoredByDuctTape
    That's funny, mang. The thread about the Green Springs has had 274 views vs. 74 for this thread. Seems like people don't give a rat's ass about their knees. I'm just interested in the deal with this thing. I don't want to buy it, but how much do you think it's worth? When was the last time it was calibrated? BTW, you can use them as a normal torque wrench if you're so inclined.
    Worth ? not sure but the newest ones are $2850, and this is 5- 10 years old so under $1000 for sure, but not really sure.

calibrated again not sure, but if you tested 5 pairs of new bindings and they are all off by 10-20% then I guess that the tester is off by that much too.

Normal wrech will fit, but this one has the torque values on the handle.

neat toy for someone (trade for ???) or good deal for a store at $$$???

Interested in calibration unit if you still have it.

Please call or email Richard.
    616 881 2182
    richardb.hendricks@gmail.com