Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: haha, BANNED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Since the "N" word is used quite liberally in the black community and only offensive when used by whites, can one gay person call another gay person a faggot without repercussion?
    Yes. For sure.

Since the "N" word is used quite liberally in the black community and only offensive when used by whites, can one gay person call another gay person a faggot without repercussion?
    Is ghey ok?

Went out to dinner with a lesbian couple the other night and they jokingly called each other "dyke" several times... so yes.

You crackers are so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    Is ghey ok?
    No I got banned for using it.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    no roj you keep gettin banned for excessivley cunting up threads
    w/ the same lame narcissistic drivel, and not knowing when to say when
    and enough people put you on ignore and were sick of it that the community decided to put your dumb ass in the dunce corner time out.
    so now you need to create a new roj alias every week
    fuck dude just post as icelantic skier or the roj
    and own your mother fuckin fail
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    I vote for prince of slides for new alias - someone get rawj a bag of og kush stat
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    no roj you keep gettin banned for excessivley cunting up threads
    w/ the same lame narcissistic drivel, and not knowing when to say when
    and enough people put you on ignore and were sick of it that the community decided to put your dumb ass in the dunce corner time out.
    so now you need to create a new roj alias every week
    cunting up threads? Hardly. Lately anyways. No time outs for me. Just banned with no reason written. Have to come up with new names which is actually enjoyable. Kinda wish that Mr brownstone stuck as I love G n R, but oh well. Not trying to hide behind aliases. No need. Just shows how butthurt some people can be with or without the ignore function. E-life goes on.........

Quote Originally Posted by thewon View Post
    No I got banned for using it.
    If you are gay, I think you have recourse for getting reinstated under the 'minority internal use' exemption.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

If you are gay, I think you have recourse for getting reinstated under the 'minority internal use' exemption.
    For real? Hmmmm

You have a serious psychological problem
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

roj i know this may be hard for you to fathom no one is ignoring you or banning you because they are butthurt
    you suck hard at this e-thing and being a contributing member of this e-hole community
    the stupid shit you constantly post
    makes our eyes and brainhurt
    but obviously it is really important to you to continue to prove you belong here and are being unjustly prosecuted for thread cunting
    now go back and check the last post icelantic dipshit made and if you can't find the reason you were shown the door
    think a little harder it'll come to you
    but it doesn't involve butthurt no matter how hard you want it to
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

For real? Hmmmm
    Yes. Try not to be confrontational and keep your petition to be reinstated succinct and to the point. You have a natural tendency to antagonize.

For example,

Dear Splat et al.,
    I would like to be un-banned for using the word 'ghey' pursuant to the 'minority internal use' exemption. Enclosed is a picture of me on roller skates wearing butterfly wings at the EMS company Halloween party as proof of my sexual orientation.

Yours truly,
    icelanticskier/titsdeep/blu/mr brownstone/thewon

You missed a couple. And SFB, that last post of icelanticskier had meaning behind the words. A few people caught my drift. Unfortunately many read it and didn't give enough thought before crying out. No disrespect was meant.

You missed a couple.
    It's a bit like putting grasshoppers in a jar.

It's a bit like putting grasshoppers in a jar.
    I like

Headed out for a mtb ride. Enjoy.

^^^^ya, keep us posted - I am dying to find out how that went.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

one straw never broke no camelbacks
    all your posts have meanings beyond words
    as do your farts
    but your keep ignorin the facts that they stink and evidently the powers that be were sick of smellin em
    so now you insist on trying to disguise em.
    wouldn't it just be easier to pull the cranium out of the anus go pass gas in a more alpine zone environment?

sidebar on evading banning: don't they ban the IP source, not just the username?
    (not that i've ever been banned from a forum...just asking for a friend)

Quote Originally Posted by jcolingham View Post
    I joined the large group of people who were banned from a climbing forum in the Bay Area because pictures leaked of me climbing with my friends and not in that group. The moderator threatened my life and told me he would turn the gay community against me and that his unmedicated bipolar disorder would leave his revenge unlimited. F'n Bay Area lunatics.
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Um, what?
    All the petty squabbling aside, let's get back to this post. It's really hard to understand what's going on. Is jcolinham saying he was banned from a gay climbing board because he was seen in pics of him climbing with breeders and then threatened with death and harassment by a crazy gay moderator?

Gay climbing forums probably have interpersonal dynamics that even TGR members could not comprehend.

SFB, you should understand that rog will never understand why he was banned because in his mind he has never done anything wrong. Google 'narcissism.'

I couldn't even begin to imagine
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

cunting up threads? Hardly. Lately anyways. No time outs for me. Just banned with no reason written. Have to come up with new names which is actually enjoyable. Kinda wish that Mr brownstone stuck as I love G n R, but oh well. Not trying to hide behind aliases. No need. Just shows how butthurt some people can be with or without the ignore function. E-life goes on.........
    No, you got ban for being a cunt all the previous times.That is plenty of reason. Why would anybody think you will less of a cut the 8th or 9th time...I predict a banning in your future.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Which is odd, because under this situation IvPlay shouldn't have got a warning, as it was appropriate usage.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot