CO mags, A-basin on Monday? And 2 dead squirrels.

Who's up for it? I think I'd like to get a little stupid on the kicker and get some exercise. The sun and mountains ain't bad neither.

If your down post here or send me a PM.

On a completely unrelated note I killed 2 more squirrels today with just 1 shot each. Both shots were right to the neck and the squirrels dropped to the pavement dead. So far that's 3 shots, 3 kills. 2 others showed up on the deck today as well, but I never had a clean shot (cars or houses would be hit if I missed). This system appears to be working pretty well. The neighbors witnessed one of the slayings and were pleased. I think by the end of next week I'll be ready to kill elephants for their ivory.

Thumbs up

You should save all the dead squirrels and make Squirrel Nut Zippers.

home ranges which average 3 hectares in size, but can vary from 0.5 hectares to greater than 7 hectares. There is little difference in home range size between males and females, although males having slightly larger home ranges than females. For most arboreal squirrel species, home range size is negatively correlated with food supply and squirrel population density.

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Henry Rollins
    home ranges which average 3 hectares in size, but can vary from 0.5 hectares to greater than 7 hectares. There is little difference in home range size between males and females, although males having slightly larger home ranges than females. For most arboreal squirrel species, home range size is negatively correlated with food supply and squirrel population density.
    Assuming there is no Scare-Squirrel in the area, of course.

My skis are gone (they are in Montana now), but I want to go! Can you help? I could use another good day on the snow before it really is climbing season. But realistically i'll probably be on the rock on Monday...

Last edited by Henry Rollins; 05-30-2004 at 03:34 AM.

elesquiador, I've got some darksides with demo binders if you'd like to use them.

phUnk, I'm tossing the squirrel in the dumpster, but I have made a stencil of the squirrels. I'm painting one on my truck each time I kill one. In the middle of writing this response I looked out the window and took out another with 1 shot, but they're only 10 feet away.

Rollins, great artwork, but where's the colonel in this one. Ane he paints faces like that because he's infatuated with Christina Ricci.

Whoa, the monkey has gone from reluctant warrior to stone-cold killah in like four days!

If you can cut back on their food supply, their numbers will drop. So can you prevent them from dumpster diving???

Originally posted by GT40
    If you can cut back on their food supply, their numbers will drop. So can you prevent them from dumpster diving???
    He could do this, but then there would be no way to hone his sniper skills other than to start shooting hostages.

I've got a liitle box of rat poison I've nailed to the railing of my deck. The computer I'm currently using is about 10 feet from this box of poison. They show up for the poison and unless they run like hell when I open the door they die.

You're wasting either poison or bullets, but I'm not sure which one.

Originally posted by iceman
    "Drop the poison pellet and I let you live!"

*drop*

BLAM!

Originally posted by iceman
    Nah, it's rat poison. It doesn't kill them (not strong enough), but it does lure them to the perfect place to catch a pellet in the neck.