Page 4 of 434 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

gun supporting liberal checking in.
    Me too. No war, bring the troops home, gay marriage AOK, give me some single-payer healthcare, and please let me buy Russian surplus general purpose machineguns.

Last edited by coreshot-tourettes; 04-07-2008 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coreshot-tourettes View Post
    Me too. No war, bring the troops home, gay marriage AOK, give me some single-payer healthcare, and please let me buy Russian surplus heavy machineguns.
    ..and legalise weed, abortion rules, free Leonard Peltier and tax the church.

Badgerman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by coreshot-tourettes View Post
    Me too. No war, bring the troops home, gay marriage AOK, give me some single-payer healthcare, and please let me buy Russian surplus general purpose machineguns.

I'm with you there.......cut the military adventurism......bring all troops home from everywhere........defend the homeland.........true freedom.......let us own
    grenade launchers, mortars, all the full autos we can get our paws on.

Land of freedom my ass......this is land of big brother regulation.

Liberal progressive libertarian gun supporter checking in

it's just a tool. you can kill somebody with a hammer or a car. we're not banning hammers and cars. it's a lame mentality that would blame the means by which people hurt one another rather than the underlying human factors.

all those years of "fighting communism"...

the russian kids that show up to play hockey laugh (respectfully but...) at our healthcare and our overabundance of petty bureaucratic laws and procedures.

we are the the redcoats. we are the commies, we are the roman empire. how this gets overlooked I may never know.

Hockey needs to be banned, tho. Way too violent.

Badgerman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    ..and legalise weed, abortion rules, free Leonard Peltier and tax the church.
    FKNA......especially Binny Hinn ministries.....

Hockey needs to be banned, tho. Way too violent.
    ur doin it wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by YetiMan View Post
    it's just a tool. you can kill somebody with a hammer or a car. we're not banning hammers and cars.
    And yet more than twice as many homicides are via firearms than all other homicide 'tools' combined.

Quote Originally Posted by TruckeeLocal View Post
    And yet more than twice as many homicides are via firearms than all other homicide 'tools' combined.
    FuckeeLocal -STFU you gay before I have the suit ban your ass too!

...and way to edit out the substance of Yeti's post, dumbfuck.

Badgerman Guest
    all those years of "fighting communism"...

the russian kids that show up to play hockey laugh (respectfully but...) at our healthcare and our overabundance of petty bureaucratic laws and procedures.

we are the the redcoats. we are the commies, we are the roman empire. how this gets overlooked I may never know.
    FKNA......right on......we're military aggressors all over the world.....with nukes galore to scare people.
    Bring everything home and leave people to themselves in other countries to solve their own problems.

the malice and willingness to take a life is an issue. the means by which it's taken is less so.

Badgerman Guest
    Here's a sweet round too

.416 Barrett

The .416 Barrett is in a class by itself. The solid 395-grain machine turned solid brass boattail bullet leaves the muzzle at 3,250 fps. Sold in 80-round packs.

we have plenty of problems here in our country:

it's insulting and I'm embarrassed when our elected reps travel the world talking shit about everyone else. anybody in the world with an internet connection can see that youtube, and lots more from camden, gary, new orleans, LA, chicago, east st. louis...

any US politician who dares to talk shit about any other country ought to ride coast to coast on a greyhound bus and take a good hard look at our US of A before worrying about anywhere else.
    Last edited by ill-advised strategy; 04-07-2008 at 04:35 PM.

the malice and willingness to take a life is an issue. the means by which it's taken is less so.
    Fully quoted to humor Jer. It seems gun owners, based on the statistics, have "the malice and willingness to take a life". Not surprising really considering the majority of toys presented in this forum are designed to take a life. Or many lives for some of the firearms. Hammers aren't nearly as good in this regard. And vehicles tend to hurt the perp during the conducting of their homicidal acts.

Badgerman Guest
    we have plenty of problems here in our country:

it's insulting and I'm embarrassed when our elected reps travel the world talking shit about everyone else. anybody in the world with an internet connection can see that youtube, and lots more from camden, gary, new orleans, LA, chicago, east st. louis...

any US politician who dares to talk shit about any other country ought to ride coast to coast on a greyhound bus and get good look at our US of A before worrying about anywhere else.

Right on.......and then we wage war on a country and dismantle their lives......Roman Empire II.......overbearing fucktards......Bush-Cheney should be on trial for war crimes.

if the guy whos gun this is ever sees this, I'm dead from 5 miles away, with one of his wolf snipers
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Quote Originally Posted by ak_powder_monkey View Post

if the guy whos gun this is ever sees this, I'm dead from 5 miles away, with one of his wolf snipers
    Um, that's an Airsoft. Might be deadly to mice within 20 yards.

And there are voices in here, yammering and screeching just on the edge of hearing... Did anyone hear anything?

what can I say. a kid was beat to death with a baseball bat a few blocks away the other night. it's not the bat that did it. the problem, as I see it and IMHO, is that we're a society of angry insecure people with very little to look forward to. when a culture like ours, collectively, gets a bad case of the fuckits you better watch out. I honestly believe that if you magically removed guns (like *poof* zero guns) and nothing else, we'd still have a serious violence problem.

from a report on the rwanda genocide:
    The killing was well organized.[10] By the time the killing started, the militia in Rwanda was 30,000 strong — one militia member for every ten families — and organized nationwide, with representatives in every neighborhood. Some militia members were able to acquire AK-47 assault rifles by completing requisition forms. Other weapons, such as grenades, required no paperwork and were widely distributed. Many members of the Interahamwe and Impuzamugambi were armed only with machetes, but these were some of the most effective killers.[

Fully quoted to humor Jer. It seems gun owners, based on the statistics, have "the malice and willingness to take a life". Not surprising really considering the majority of toys presented in this forum are designed to take a life. Or many lives for some of the firearms. Hammers aren't nearly as good in this regard. And vehicles tend to hurt the perp during the conducting of their homicidal acts.
    Hey FuckeeLocal - this is a gun STOKE thread, not an opportunity for you to show everyone how enlightened you are from atop your soap box. Why don't you go cunt up one of Trackheads TRs by talking about how many people needlessly die in avalanche fatalities. Or maybe go upstairs and ask your mom to make you some tatter-totts.
    Last edited by Jer; 04-07-2008 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman View Post
    Bring everything home and leave people to themselves in other countries to solve their own problems.
    Didn't we try that approach in the 30's?
    I got a Nikon camera...I love to take a photograph...So Mama, don't take my Kodachrome away

Hey FuckeeLocal[sic] - this is a gun STOKE thread, not an opportunity for you to show everyone how enlightened you are from atop your soap box. Why don't you go cunt up one of Trackheads TRs by talking about how many people needlessly die in avalanche fatalities. Or maybe go upstairs and ask you mom to make you some tatter-totts.
    Are you the board moderator ? For some of us this is a firearm terror thread. It's truely scarey that this level of arms are out there in the hands of the great unwashed skiing community. And not a single gun lock in sight I choose to engage with facts and you respond with emotion. Meanwhile 206 blunt force homicides in 2005, less than 40 vehicle homicides, over 12,000 firearm homicides.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMr-ZRMXHqE

Best I can get now with the new MG ban in effect.

Some people need to stop shitting on a stoke thread. Summer is coming, and shooting outside is more pleasant. So people are stoked. You want to handwring, go somewhere else.
    Last edited by coreshot-tourettes; 04-07-2008 at 04:54 PM.

Hey everybody - I love getting it in the butt and slurping tha dick! I slurped 206 homos in 2005, less than 40 vehicle homos, over 12,000 flaming homos.
    I have no idea why you think it's so important to share these facts here.

I'm fine with whatever you want to do in the privacy of your own home, but I really don't want to hear about it, mmkay?