Page 7 of 471 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mtsprings View Post
    I was kinda happy that this gapper was having such a good time, but not so much that I turned the music back down.
    Gapper?
    As in one who hits gaps?
    Maybe he is more sichter than though, brah.

(PS, Turn your fookin' Ipod off, before armageddon strikes thee unawares...)
    Last edited by rideit; 01-21-2008 at 10:50 PM.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

quite drunk here plus bc bud, give me stength o b 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole703 View Post
    That made no sense..........who is the drunk one?

the whole point dude, was not too extrapolate on young kids getting drunk but to ask if anyone it as Whistler right now, have they been experiencing this wacko weekend? It is like an MTV show with 2000 hotties dressed for the night to be seen, i know, i am drunk and i am here, next question shit facker.

It was gay ski week 'round these parts...

In the lift line on Saturday there was a guy with some snowlerblades on that said fatty on the backs of them, looking at Greguar I made a joke, guy behind him says, "You should have seen them before they went on Jenny Craig!"

funny stuff...
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Last week, I had someone in the lift line tell me my Pontoons were too fat for powder

Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post
    ok - you asked for it....

Today while working at Vail Pass, I was talking to a guy on a really nice snowmobile all decked out in the latest and greatest snomo gear. He said he was surprised to see so many FS people working on a Monday. I reminded him that it was a holiday....

His response: "oh, yeah, I forgot. It's Nigger Day."

I told him that I, um, need to, um, go, um, do something, um, important....muttermuttermutter

He told me to have a happy nigger day as I walked away.

The best part is that, since you work for the gubbernment, that guy is basically your boss.

I've got 2.
    #1--woman on a chiar lift tells me in all seriousness that we're going to get 20 feet over the weekend. (That was about 1992--I think we got about fourty feet that winter at Tahoe)
    #2- riding the old collins lift at Alta right after opening--3 feet of fresh. I hear whooping (people used to whoop in the powder back in the day). I look up at the surrounding slopes but it's two early--no one up there yet. Then I look down--2 guys in cowboy hats on the flat cat track next to the midmountain lodge in full snowplow position, whooping.

Quote Originally Posted by alpinerider View Post
    How about all the people who thought the snow was great this weekend in Tahoe? (It wasn't)
    Wrong -snow is always great...

Quote Originally Posted by squatch View Post
    The best part is that, since you work for the gubbernment, that guy is basically your boss.
    no he's not
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

That made no sense..........who is the drunk one?
    I never got into the whole lets get bombed while we are skiing thing. I still don't really like drinking after I'm done skiing. I like to be the first chair up in the morning and ski till close. Plus no one likes puking off a chairlift.
    -Chris

On the tram at Jay on saturday: "It'd be like totally sweet if there was so much snow all these trees were covered."

...duh...

Riding the singles line this weekend on Northwoods quad I'm behind a snowboarder who is next to go. He watches a double go by, then a triple. I say "yo, are you going to go? cause that was a double, and THAT was a triple" He says, "WHATS THE BIG FUCKING DEAL MAN! IS IT OKAY IF IRIDE UP WITH MY FRIENDS RIGHT HERE?" I said, "no problem at all" He says, "Yeah, well I'll see you at the top!" and joins his friends. They say, "Dude, we already have 4" I missed about 20 chairs because of the deuche

I never got into the whole lets get bombed while we are skiing thing. I still don't really like drinking after I'm done skiing. I like to be the first chair up in the morning and ski till close. Plus no one likes puking off a chairlift.

Hey now, there's nothing wrong with puking off the chair lift...
    Ski it. It'll make you feel good.

My boyfriend, in tele gear, was outside of the warming hut at Skibowl Sunday when this guy walked up and asked him is he skis on "those All Terrain bindings". I was standing off to the side and watched as my boy took a few seconds to realize what this guy was asking about...and then was WAY too nice about the whole situation. Alpine touring bindings, better known as All Terrain bindings.

Other notable gaper moves that nearly sent me through the roof on Sunday as we were driving to the hill- wet but bare roads and a line up a mile long to put chains on. WTF?
    "You look like you just got schnitzled..."

Quote Originally Posted by IskiEC View Post
    Hey now, there's nothing wrong with puking off the chair lift...
    Its no fun.
    -Chris

Bode Miller could puke off the chair and still finish second. Oh wait he probably did

not this weekend, but my all time favorite gaper quote.

Riding up peak 8 super monkey at breck, approaching the mid-load. I see some.....guy.....on the wrong side of the horse gates, holding on to the post for dear life. Think to myself "this isn't gonna be good" As we approach the mid-load station, gaper lets go of the post he's been clutching, drifts forward 3 feet and falls on the ground like all his vertebrae have been removed. Me (and all the other people on the chair) start yelling at this turd to get up, cuz we're about to hit him since he's sitting on the ground RIGHT WHERE THE CHAIR IS GONNA BE IN 2 SECONDS. The Gaper in question does not think this is serious enough to make him get up OFF HIS ASS. He proceeds to remain seated, zen-like, as the chair approaches him and gets stopped on top of him basically. I look at the guy who is now about a foot below me and on the ground, with my skis all over him, and he turns to me and with the DUMBEST look on his face says

"I can't move"

"I don't think you're trying very hard!!"

as if this whole display wasn't enough, after the lifties get this idiot up off the ground (literally had to lift him up) he proceeds to put his skis on the ground like he's going to click into them right there. We spent the rest of the chair ride shaking our heads in collective disbelief.

Quote Originally Posted by KillWW View Post
    Riding the singles line this weekend on Northwoods quad I'm behind a snowboarder who is next to go. He watches a double go by, then a triple. I say "yo, are you going to go? cause that was a double, and THAT was a triple" He says, "WHATS THE BIG FUCKING DEAL MAN! IS IT OKAY IF IRIDE UP WITH MY FRIENDS RIGHT HERE?" I said, "no problem at all" He says, "Yeah, well I'll see you at the top!" and joins his friends. They say, "Dude, we already have 4" I missed about 20 chairs because of the deuche
    Dayum, had that happen to me alot lately. Sum folks just don't seem to get it. Worser, assholes laying down in front of saif singles line. Again, someone in mtn mgmnt should be saying something to these tards.

Kid in my dorm waiting for the elevator: Hey, man those racing boots go with some racing skis?

My Friend: Yeah..

Girl standing next to guy: man, you got him so good!!

Quote Originally Posted by bodeisthetits View Post
    Kid in my dorm waiting for the elevator: Hey, man those racing boots go with some racing skis?

My Friend: Yeah..

Girl standing next to guy: man, you got him so good!!
    I don't get it.

Best Tahoe Quote Ever... Womans Car was overheating and stopped at the old 76 station In Tahoe City. the attendant asked if she need help and she replied, I just need water for my radiator... The attendant mentioned he could fill up water from the hose out back to witch the woman replied that she needed lake water. Confused the gas station attendant said the hose is the same water and quickly the woman replied "no it is not... everyone knows that the water in your hose will freeze but the water from the lake never freezes"

Second Best Tahoe Quote ever. A couple was sitting on a rock overlooking the lake in awe of all the colors of the lake in the late day sun. The husband said tot he wife, lets try and drive around the lake tomorrow and try and get a bottle with each color in it to take home...

Quote Originally Posted by Squaw_kid View Post
    Second Best Tahoe Quote ever. A couple was sitting on a rock overlooking the lake in awe of all the colors of the lake in the late day sun. The husband said tot he wife, lets try and drive around the lake tomorrow and try and get a bottle with each color in it to take home...
    Are you sure that really happened?

as much as you wish that was made up... sorry but the gapers we get in Tahoe are second to none.

Serving breakfast to some fucks from NY last year when I was at Alta: "Oh gosh, it looks terrible out there. Today is definatly a day to stay in and enjoy the hot tub. Lets hope the skiing gets better later in the week." 2 foot pow day... counldn't leave till this asshole had finished his 2 hour long breakfast.
    "Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God."

My Flickr Photostream