Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Go Pack

Go Pack

I just went out to my garage with the garbage.
    This cold is inhumane.
    It is currently -20.
    If there is any wind today those men are in for some real pain.
    I forecast a lot of Bailey's and Whiskey consumption by fans tonight.

Yessssss. Favre will not be denied.
    Looking California, feeling Minnesota.

A beer fortress in the kingdom of cheese...
    Don't worry, it's going to be all the way up to zero or so by game time... Bring tanning oil!!! Plus, the way none of the Giants fans have even SAC'd up and posted on TGR in days, I think they'll probably fold like nancy boys in the cold. [/trash talking to get discussion going]
    If some of the best times of my life were skiing the UP in -40 wind chill with nothing but jeans, cotton long johns and a wine flask to keep warm while sleeping in the back of my dad's van... does that make me old school?

"REHAB SAVAGE, REHAB!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by timvwcom View Post
    Plus, the way none of the Giants fans have even SAC'd up and posted on TGR in days, I think they'll probably fold like nancy boys in the cold. [/trash talking to get discussion going]
    Haha.....
    The G-Men are playing with max confidence, as they have been executing in all phases. It should be a great game.
    As much as I love Favre, who doesn't, I love the Giants more, and I hope they drive that old man into the turf again and again and again.
    ---------------

i dont love favre. never have. hate him almost as much as i hate that dirty low blocking and late hitting giants o-line.

Brady just got another td after asante raped chambers.
    feeling a little better.

man how could the chargers let jabar just slip in there un touched. bunch of scrubs.
    oh, on replay the LB bit on welker. man wes is a sly cat. he also has a nice moustashio
    Last edited by basom; 01-20-2008 at 03:18 PM.

As long as the patriots lose in the superbowl I don't care who gets to do it.
    I belong to a cult that believes in wrecking leather jackets, dying themselves purple and demolishing 40 beer.

you cant beat the pats if you keep giving them the ball like that.

heh.

Quote Originally Posted by basom View Post
    i dont love favre. never have. hate him almost as much as i hate that dirty low blocking and late hitting giants o-line.

Brady just got another td after asante raped chambers.
    feeling a little better.

man how could the chargers let jabar just slip in there un touched. bunch of scrubs.
    oh, on replay the LB bit on welker. man wes is a sly cat. he also has a nice moustashio
    It's actually refreshing to hear someone who doesn't like Favre. I just think he's classic. And the G-Men, if you watched them the whole season, are not dirty. That's all bullshit blown up by certain players and the media. Trust me.
    And yeah, the Pats offense is looking stellar as usual, and Welker has got to be the most valuable TE in the league no doubt.
    ---------------

welker plays WR, not TE there smarty.

welker plays WR, not TE there smarty.
    My bad, for some reason I always considered him more of a TE. Either way a receiver is a receiver, and he's used all over the place.
    ---------------

The pats picked him up as a third/fourth receiver and a return man. Its incredible how well hes blossomed given the chance.
    I belong to a cult that believes in wrecking leather jackets, dying themselves purple and demolishing 40 beer.

who gets the ball after half?

pats get the ball first.

Quote Originally Posted by skikola View Post
    My bad, for some reason I always considered him more of a TE. Either way a receiver is a receiver, and he's used all over the place.
    you know a lot of TE's that go 5' 9'' 185? and never block on the line? how am i going to trust you that the giants dont play dirty on the line if you dont even know what a tight end does?
    Last edited by basom; 01-20-2008 at 03:45 PM.

you know a lot of TE's that go 5' 9'' 185? and never block on the line?
    Like lifts said, he came over as sort of a journeyman with no established position, and I haven't watched the Pats enough this year to see how he has been mostly used. Does this satisfy you?
    ---------------

Like lifts said, he came over as sort of a journeyman with no established position, and I haven't watched the Pats enough this year to see how he has been mostly used. Does this satisfy you?

no, he played WR his whole career. most punt returners are WR's and DB's who dont start. no TE returns punts or kickoffs in the whole leauge. you sound like an dumb ass. stop digging that hole there friendo.

i just looked it up and the only other thing besides special teams or WR he's been paid to do is kick an extra point.
    Last edited by basom; 01-20-2008 at 03:53 PM.

no, he played WR his whole career. most punt returners are WR's and DB's who dont start. no TE returns punts or kickoffs in the whole leauge. you sound like an dumb ass. stop digging that hole there friendo.
    Dude, he's one player that before this year, was pretty obscure. You're the one that sounded like a dumb ass for buying into what sportscenter fed you about the G-men being 'dirty'.
    ---------------

Dude, he's one player that before this year, was pretty obscure. You're the one that sounded like a dumb ass for buying into what sportscenter fed you about the G-men being 'dirty'.

he led the dolphins in receptions last year, and was among the most productive punt returners in the AFC.

you are uninformed.

i'm pretty sure sportscenter didnt come up with the story about the giants o line. the story broke because of the green bay defense, and their film prep. if they didnt talk about it i'm pretty sure sportscenter isnt going to talk about it. if you think the packers coaching staff and personel are lying then you can say that if you want. dont blame me.

schooled.

big 3rd and one here.

edit- stuffed.
    fg aint doing you shit chargers.

Yes, when it comes to Wes Welker, I am uninformed. I believe I stated that a while ago.... Anyways, about the G-Men being 'dirty,' all I'm saying is that it is blown out of proportion, in my opinion, based on all the games I watched this year. I only missed one I think. I saw no trend of dirtiness, no flags, nor was it spoken about by the broadcasters. That's all. Lets stop douching up this thread now.
    ---------------

red zone defense!!!!!!

fuck yeah!

o for four there rivers, you hack!

You can't beat the patriots on Field Goals. It could be 28-14 right now

steep confirmed i schooled you.

so yes, its over. i know you will never fully understand how deep your own ignorance runs, and i am at peace with that.

you guys see that blocking???

neal is a superstar.

If the Pack wins and the Pats win they had better play better than they are playing right now or else it will be a repeat of the '97 Superbowl.

basom, go fuck yourself, seriously
    you "schooled me" on the knowledge of one player.
    I am at peace with that.
    ---------------