Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks for this tech review. I bought mine about two years ago. Then, they used to be auctioned regularely at ebay.de at bargain prices (about EUR 150,-). Today they seem to be quite rare - even in Europe.

This thread has me thinking, when are kneissl going to bring out a fat ski?

they did and your looking at it. ze austrians don't need zzeee fattt waist to ski ze pow.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3centshort View Post
    I figure when he realized he was still 10-15 feet off as he flew the K his asshole puckered so hard it ate his nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    In the other scenario, you would be like "Peanut Butter, cool, fuck I'm stuck HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME oh fuck I'm screwed, but at least I have time to think about how screwed I am. I guess that is a blessing. FUCK NO IT'S NOT A BLESSSING I'M STUCK AND I'M DYING.

no, they have zee viggle turn for that

Yesterday there was some soft snow around from the last dump and I borrowed a pair of 189 seth pistols from a friend, first year gen. Take one run, and go back to the car to grab my tankers.

Rode them again today, and they charge through pow. A little divey, but you can ski them pretty well submerged. Awesome in untracked pow moguls, but a little sketch in variable conditions (ice to pow). That being said, what ski isnt?

I dont understand those pistols BTW. They ski short, and are way too soft. They would be a good pow ski but they are too narrow.

I weigh 205lbs and I haven't found a speed limit for them yet. They are hands down the most awesome all-mountain/conditions ski I've ever ridden.

That said, I have the 190's with the black top-sheet and I am starting to wear them out. I need to find a good ski for deeper days and big lines. I've straightlined these down the Cirque and Snowbird plenty of times and the only time I have trouble is when the snow is a little deeper.

What would be a good pow/big line ski?

if you love tankers( i owned a pair) then you will love the nordica w105 if you want something similar just wider and more float. No top speed, stiff yet damp, and have not found a condition they do not excel in. And I have a pair in good shape for sale right now cheap

dynastar XXL, probably the salomon el dictator as well.

any size recommendations? i'm tempted to go 190+, and use it as a specialty ski in my quiver for those days that i just feel incredibly balsy. How much for the W105's? Feel free to shoot me an email thedrew55@hotmail.com

New Kneissl's

So Kneissl is back in North America. Check out their "Rock Star" ski. According to an inside source there will be a 191 with sick dimensions 145/108/130.5, 26 meter radius.

Here is the link-
    http://www.kneisslnorthamerica.com/s...duct=Rock-Star

Quote Originally Posted by thedrew55 View Post
    any size recommendations? i'm tempted to go 190+, and use it as a specialty ski in my quiver for those days that i just feel incredibly balsy. How much for the W105's? Feel free to shoot me an email thedrew55@hotmail.com
    194 on the xxl. I think the dictators only come in 19X...