Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Bummer.

I had a similar experience this summer. But I was in the airport trying to get on a plane. After two cancelled flights, sitting in the Vegas airport for 8 hours and reacting the same as you I was kicked off the flight. They would not let me on airplane.

Some people love to be in power, whether its over a pair of ski boots, seats on a plane or money. Fucking some people love that power trip.

I'm currently boycotting the airline industry. I think its going pretty good so far.

Whats up with dorks from Colorado always getting into dorky situations, and then being dorky enough to tell about their dorkiness?

The real story:
    Admin strides in with the self assumed air of authority which accrues only in those who have experienced the empowerment deriving from driving better to the ski area than everyone else.

The Neptune Clerk, whose keen eye for judging customers was formed by years of reading every single climbing article about every single pathetic named climb in greater Boulder area, does not immediately take notice of Admin; the Clerk is basking in his own glory of having just returned from a one week "expedition" to Patagonia where he sat in a tent the whole time because "it was a little windy." But it was core and an impressive story of survival to the Boulder patagonia wearing dweebs. His belated acknowledgment of Admin is an intentional and affected slight, honed by years talking but not doing.

Realizing the dis, the battle of the hard man titans ensues. Admin busts in with a "Do you know who I'm?!," followed with a detailed, spittle articulated, blow by blow account of "400' first descents." Sensing the desired of impression has not been made, Admin then resorts to diatribes about how famous he is on a website called the tgr forums and offers to show the Clerk a sticker on his ride in a grasping attempt for validation.

The Clerk's climbing tights, underneath his climbing shorts, are now creeping uncomfortable up the nearest ass crack, inducing the realization that this fucking poser wants the only remaining pair of boots promised to his girlfriend. They both wear a men's 27.5 and she'll kick his ass if he sold boots.

So the Clerk employs the time honored Neptune gear snob routine, thus defeating Admin, who, flustered, strides pufflingly out, trying to make himself look bigger than he is, forgetting to take his skis.
    Last edited by do overr; 12-13-2007 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by do overr View Post
    Whats up with dorks from Colorado always getting into dorky situations, and then being dorky enough to tell about their dorkiness?

The real story:
    Admin strides in with the self assumed air of authority which accrues only in those who have experienced the empowerment deriving from driving better to the ski area than everyone else.

The Neptune Clerk, whose keen eye for judging customers was formed by years of reading every single climbing article about every single pathetic named climb in greater Boulder area, does not immediately take notice of Admin; the Clerk is basking in his own glory of having just returned from a one week "expedition" to Patagonia where he sat in a tent the whole time because "it was a little windy." But it was core and an impressive story of survival to the Boulder patagonia wearing dweebs. His belated acknowledgment of Admin is an intentional and affected slight, honed by years talking but not doing.

Realizing the dis, the battle of the hard man titans ensues. Admin busts in with a "Do you know who I'm?!," followed with a detailed, spittle articulated, blow by blow account of "400' first descents." Sensing the desired of impression has not been made, Admin then resorts to diatribes about how famous he is on a website called the tgr forums and offers to show the Clerk a sticker on his ride in a grasping attempt for validation.

The Clerk's climbing tights, underneath his climbing shorts, are now creeping uncomfortable up the nearest ass crack, inducing the realization that this fucking poser wants the only remaining pair of boots promised to his girlfriend. They both wear a men's 27.5 and she'll kick his ass if he sold boots.

So the Clerk employs the time honored Neptune gear snob routine, thus defeating Admin, who, flustered, strides pufflingly out, trying to make himself look bigger than he is, forgetting to take his skis.
    That one made me laugh. Nice work.

Rimjob Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by adimmen View Post
    That one made me laugh. Nice work.
    He's talking about The Suit, you know, "admin", not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimjob View Post
    Hey loser, I thought I told you to shut the fuck up.

You're a scumbag, so don't think for a minute that your opinion amounts to anything more than a pile of rat shit.

I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN YOUR THROAT, POSER.
    That's a threat. Too bad for you.

He's talking about The Suit, you know, "admin", not you.
    You're not very smart. Better start deleting (you've got a lot of practice.)

No, it's a promise. Approach the authorities. When I get out of jail, I'll punch you in the throat again.
    How can you be so sure?
    Anyway, thanks for clearing up for whom you are alias.

Because not only do I know your name, I know where you live.

You'd best watch your back you little bitch. Or run to the cops like pussies such as yourself do. Either way, I'm gonna crush your trachea.
    Should I post your address now?

If you know what's good for you, you'll shut your dickhole while you still have some neck left.
    I would suggest you leave now, and take your shitshow with you.

i like how dooever and rimjob bump the thread so that more people will see that
    Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks Neptune Mountaineering Sucks

that should get the search engine's attention
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

We've been watching you ya little pussy. We've banned you several times. You won't go away. Maybe if Clyde shows up on your doorstep and gives you your "adams apple depression initiation", you'll get it.

One things for sure....................

"We".............?

its holiday stress. its happening all over.
    just the other day I had a horrible time at The Gap.
    I saw a perfectly lovely zip-up snowflake sweater, char grey $128.
    The sales clerk, a striking young man, told me. 'Sorry dude, we dont have any XXL sizes.'

So i just took my business across the corridor to abercrombie!

This goes beyond the forums. Word is born, WE gonna fuck you up, bitch.
    You have no fucking idea. And its "word is bond."

Rimjob Guest
    You have no fucking idea. And its "word is bond."

Actually it's "we gonna fuck you up, and you won't be able to swallow".

Actually it's "we gonna fuck you up, and you won't be able to swallow".
    Big talk, coming from someone who's going to need a lot of help soon.

Or maybe they think they can kill the thread... but 3400+ people have already read about how Neptune Mountaineering fucks over their customers.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

at abercrombie I bought a dozen 1oz bottles of Proof

full of energy and rugged attitude, Proof is all you need.
    packed full of dominant masculine attitude, Proof is confident and crisp with fresh citrus to invigorate and energize the senses.

robust black lavender and an array of full-bodied herbs bring vigor and life to this courageous scent.

captured by the dry white woods and clean sexy musk, she'll want to take a closer look at everything you have to offer. The Proof is in the man.

My lil bitch is sounding scared now. hahahahaha.

The only help I'm gonna need is dragging your carcass out of my trunk to a shallow hole in the desert. You've been warned, bitch.
    You the missed the point again. You'll soon learn how it works.

...And its "word is bond."
    oh fuck, haven't we done this one before!?!

paging bklyn to the (likely) white courtesy phone (again)!!!

SICK, not in a good way!!!

why was that guys head full of ice cubes!?!

Quote Originally Posted by skierX View Post
    at abercrombie I bought a dozen 1oz bottles of Proof

full of energy and rugged attitude, Proof is all you need.
    packed full of dominant masculine attitude, Proof is confident and crisp with fresh citrus to invigorate and energize the senses.

robust black lavender and an array of full-bodied herbs bring vigor and life to this courageous scent.

captured by the dry white woods and clean sexy musk, she'll want to take a closer look at everything you have to offer. The Proof is in the man.
    I'm a Sex Panther man myself. 40% of the time it does the trick everytime!
    "Buy the Fucking Plane Tickets!"
    -- Jack Tackle

Damn shame, been shopping there for over a decade, I can get Eider there and never get tired of all the climbing history on the wall. I do know what you mean about the customer service though.

So, can Bent Gate mount my Comforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    Damn shame, been shopping there for over a decade, I can get Eider there and never get tired of all the climbing history on the wall. I do know what you mean about the customer service though.

So, can Bent Gate mount my Comforts?
    They have mounted two pairs for me, no issues. Their ski tech is a good guy, very knowledgable. In fact, I have migrated from Edgeworks to BG for all my AT mounts.
    "Buy the Fucking Plane Tickets!"
    -- Jack Tackle

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    ...paging bklyn to the (likely) white courtesy phone (again)!!!
    This thread is a mess. Why bring me into it? Because a fight between two idiots mentioned word is bond? What's the 'likely white' comment about?

Lurk more, post less.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

aside from being able to do the mount for you, i could have gotten the boot for ya too