Page 1654 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654
Results 41,326 to 41,338 of 41338
    I'm in AZ for a bike race and saw snowbowl got 19", didn't even realize they're still open, would be a cool time to ski pow then go ride red dirt in sedona.

Here in Prescott it's cool weather and probably a the only bit of hero dirt they'll get for the spring/summer. haha

2" of moisture and counting, a proper soaker. Sucks eldora shuts their webcams down when they close, curious how much snow is up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
    Skiing both days a basin. Bummed to missed the corn harvest but got a beach spot for wifeys bday
    I'll be in a brick red/mustard puffy (black helmet/pants) and on teles (obv) though maybe not making tele turns (also obv). Hope to run into ya!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

So, to make up for my missed camping trip, gonna try again in two weeks at Royal Gorge Park (the campground there). Anyone been? Trail recommendations? Should I split time with Oil Well Flats (which is ~30min away, I think)?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Really pretty great day today. But did this thing fizzle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drove to Gypsum, now headed back. VP wasnt terrible, some drivers certainly were. FML. Red tags driving on wet roads.

Quote Originally Posted by ENDOOO View Post
    Really pretty great day today. But did this thing fizzle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kinda. Looks like the vast majority of the energy stayed east of the divide.

The west facing Beavers *looked* really good, but was closed most of the day.

It was decent but not great... it was thick and hard underneath.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

I notice you didnt post that in the BOD thread. . TWSS

First Saturday I skied this year, not sure if I skied a Saturday last year. Drive was lame as predicted but definitely worth it. There was some base down there but by mid day bonded pretty well and almost went hero snow for me.

I didn't realize some were predicting a two day thing, that's what I meant storm ski vs visibility tomorrow. Chair 9 hadn't opened by 3ish it will be prime by tomorrow morning. Unfortunately I skied Weds and don't think I have the juice to get back out there. But slay some for me.

I thought Copper was great today and figured Abasin would be pretty busy. I mainly stayed high off lifts that go to the bottom. Once it stopped snowing things clumped up below 11k. Many lift rides were solo. Late April for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    So, to make up for my missed camping trip, gonna try again in two weeks at Royal Gorge Park (the campground there). Anyone been? Trail recommendations? Should I split time with Oil Well Flats (which is ~30min away, I think)?
    Ive camped there it's nice not sure if they do reservations it's a county or city park managed campground very nice trails out there door I'd spend 2 nights there hit oil well on the way out if town oil well roads can be amuced bag free camping in designated spots tad bit methy but not totally sketch

Quote Originally Posted by wolfelot View Post
    I thought Copper was great today and figured Abasin would be pretty busy. I mainly stayed high off lifts that go to the bottom. Once it stopped snowing things clumped up below 11k. Many lift rides were solo. Late April for the win.
    yeah copper was great yesterday. hiked union twice around noon, it was bottomless and I crossed maybe 1 or 2 tracks. if only copper bowl had been open