Soo this is pretty much so you can watch TV, drink beer, eat cheetos and masturbate like a howler monkey without turning your dick orange from the cheeto smeg?
    When you're feeling down, just remember: It's always darkest before it goes pitch .... fucking.... black.

that what chicks are for
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

How lazy can a person be? But seriously, if your arms get amputated, can you bill one of those things to your insurance provider?
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

Originally posted by Owens Never Sleeps
    Soo this is pretty much so you can watch TV, drink beer, eat cheetos and masturbate like a howler monkey without turning your dick orange from the cheeto smeg?

Definitely POTD!
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Gotta love the Japanese! What I find amazing is that their scientists, as a group, are among the most uncreative anywhere. Super smart, but they just cannot think out of the box. After seeing stuff like this, I'm inclined to believe that the best Japanese minds end up in the sex-toy industry.

Does it come with nail polish?

I can't read Japanese,does that have more than 1 speed? And did you see that on Ebay?
    yepper

Originally posted by Viva
    Gotta love the Japanese! What I find amazing is that their scientists, as a group, are among the most uncreative anywhere. Super smart, but they just cannot think out of the box. After seeing stuff like this, I'm inclined to believe that the best Japanese minds end up in the sex-toy industry.
    That's pretty "out of the Box" imo
    Signature removed for non-payment