PDA

View Full Version : Vail sucks

Pages : [1] 2

DefJef
01-15-2007, 10:25 AM
On Sat. both the Tea Cup chair and the 17 chair were breaking down all afternoon, for half an hour at a time, causing massive jams at that poorly planned pinchpoint between the two lift mazes. There were hundreds of people down there trapped with nowhere to go - lift lines going all the way back up across the bridge there and the catwalk. Some people turned back and hiked back to Orient Express lift, a mile away.
How can a fucking resort charge their guests so much for lift tickets and then have problems like that with their lifts on one of the most crowded, popular weekends? Why don't they put in money towards lift upgraded instead of adding more and more development at the base. This was a complete clusterfuck...plus, no refunds, nothing. Hundreds of people lost out on their entire afternoon of skiing the deep pow b/c TWO lifts were broken...that is unexceptable.:cussing: :cussing: :mad:
I big FU to Vail :the_finge

Alek
01-15-2007, 10:33 AM
Seconded! Fuck them. 82$ ticket and a BILLION (with a B) on real estate development and they cannot fucking build a detachable quad at the bottom of Sun Down bowl? Please...

How was the snow though? I went yesterday and EVERY SINGLE snowflake had already been trampled by someone. It looked like Saturday must have been their busiest day ever.

Did anyone drive back to Denver Saturday? How long did it take? Last week was 4 hours for me, yesterday super-easy 1 1/2.

strawjack
01-15-2007, 10:34 AM
is that shirt still around?? vail sucks

iskibc
01-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Imagine that, a piece of machinery breaking down! How dare they let that happen! Things like lifts, snowmobiles, cars, trucks, snowcats, dishwashers, etc. should never break down. What are we paying those damn engineers all this money for! Anarchy!!! Pure Anarchy!!!

:D ;)

smmokan
01-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Seriously! I mean, they did plan for the lifts to break, right? Its totally their fault!

skiHOG
01-15-2007, 10:39 AM
yea, shit happens, and if/when it happens at such a big place people will get screwed. either way, i like vail. had some great powder days this year so far. me likey mongolia bowl and blue sky.

Below Zero
01-15-2007, 10:40 AM
You're the best DefJef! Absolutely the best!

Keep up the stoke! I hope I can ski with you someday!

smitchell333
01-15-2007, 10:40 AM
You're surprised?

The AD
01-15-2007, 10:42 AM
Am I missing something here? If the Tea Cup lift breaks down can't you go up the chair into Blue Sky? If chair 17 breaks down can't you ski down to the High Noon chair?

Are you confusing chair 17 (Sun Up) with chair 37 (the one that goes to Blue Sky)?

SheRa
01-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Seconded! Fuck them. 82$ ticket and a BILLION (with a B) on real estate development and they cannot fucking build a detachable quad at the bottom of Sun Down bowl? Please...

How was the snow though? I went yesterday and EVERY SINGLE snowflake had already been trampled by someone. It looked like Saturday must have been their busiest day ever.

Interesting - some of the guys I went with yesterday had to stay inbounds and I watched them ski untracked down from the platter and they told me later that they lapped some untracked off orient express, then back to Lover's leap, wrapped hard left and skied those woods that come back to the chair. I've done that in the past and had a lot of fun too.

You gotta get an eye for the place, I guess.

Bummer about the chair and glad I didn't get caught. I did ride teacup once in the morning - had a cut up powder run down to it. Fun. And agreed that it could be made into a quad...they were loading only every other chair. :rolleyes:

pde20
01-15-2007, 10:46 AM

I go back and forth on this. Chairs 5 & 17 get pretty damned crowded, but at the same time, people know to avoid it and it encourages people to move on to other parts of the mountain rather than keep pillaging sun up & sun down all day when it is good. I don't think a quad down there is going to make it any less crowded, it is just going to get hit extra extra hard. However, given the fact that you have no fewer than 4 high speed quads that dump people out on the ridgeline above sun up, there is an obvious inbalance between chair 5 and 17 and the frontside quads in terms of skier capacity.

Imagine that, a piece of machinery breaking down! How dare they let that happen! Things like lifts, snowmobiles, cars, trucks, snowcats, dishwashers, etc. should never break down. What are we paying those damn engineers all this money for! Anarchy!!! Pure Anarchy!!!

Thirded...shit happens, and according to murphy, will always happen on a crowded weekend, not a random tuesday in April. One of the many hazards of weekend warrioring.

Alek
01-15-2007, 10:49 AM
Interesting - some of the guys I went with yesterday had to stay inbounds and I watched them ski untracked down from the platter and they told me later that they lapped some untracked off orient express, then back to Lover's leap, wrapped hard left and skied those woods that come back to the chair. I've done that in the past and had a lot of fun too.

You gotta get an eye for the place, I guess.

That must be my problem: I never ski Siberia and Mongolia :(
But usually I find stuff in the trees to the right of the Skyline lift, but not yesterday. It was still good, just all tracked up.

pechelman
01-15-2007, 10:50 AM
wha.....?
get some skins and trekkers and leave the lift-lines for the real b/c, chipper.

otherwise, take your rant over to the Vail's Customer Comments website...
www.customers_eat_shit@vail.com

fyi
his b/c was "because" and not "back country"

JTrue
01-15-2007, 10:53 AM
that is unexceptable.:cussing: :cussing: :mad:

What is unexceptable? Maybe what you mean is unacceptable? And A big FU to Vail?

Fuzz
01-15-2007, 11:03 AM
Yup, Vail definitely sucked on Saturday.
http://syedfaisal.com/Photo_Albums/Ski-2006-2007/2007-01-13-Vailpow/2007-01-13-Vailpow-57.jpg

smmokan
01-15-2007, 11:05 AM
Come on guys... lay off DefJef. He contributes SO much to this board, he's just looking for some sympathy. :rolleyes:

DefJef
01-15-2007, 11:16 AM
I did actually have one of my best ski days ever on Sat.
The snow at Vail was unbelievable. Those are the days that make me love skiing. But my rant is about the infrastructure at Vail - how can TWO lifts go down all afternoon like that. For the amount of money we pay (or the flatlanders pay) Vail should be able to keep it's lifts running almost flawlessly.

In response to the confusion, the lifts that were down were the Tea Cup and Blue Sky lifts that are right next to each other. I might have gotten the numbers mixed up.

Another observation: there are waaaaaay too many Easterners ransacking the slopes here. Holy s, go elsewhere!

mr_gyptian
01-15-2007, 11:18 AM
On Sat. both the Tea Cup chair and the 17 chair were breaking down all afternoon, for half an hour at a time, causing massive jams at that poorly planned pinchpoint between the two lift mazes. There were hundreds of people down there trapped with nowhere to go - lift lines going all the way back up across the bridge there and the catwalk. Some people turned back and hiked back to Orient Express lift, a mile away.
How can a fucking resort charge their guests so much for lift tickets and then have problems like that with their lifts on one of the most crowded, popular weekends? Why don't they put in money towards lift upgraded instead of adding more and more development at the base. This was a complete clusterfuck...plus, no refunds, nothing. Hundreds of people lost out on their entire afternoon of skiing the deep pow b/c TWO lifts were broken...that is unexceptable.:cussing: :cussing: :mad:

They're so much worse than the Squaw VAlley closing the top half of its mountain because of high (read 45 mph) winds. Charging full price, nonetheless.

that, my friend, is bullshit.

grow up.

skiHOG
01-15-2007, 11:20 AM
The snow at Vail was unbelievable. Those are the days that make me love skiing. But my rant is about the infrastructure at Vail - how can TWO lifts go down all afternoon like that. For the amount of money we pay (or the flatlanders pay) Vail should be able to keep it's lifts running almost flawlessly.

In response to the confusion, the lifts that were down were the Tea Cup and Blue Sky lifts that are right next to each other. I might have gotten the numbers mixed up.

Another observation: there are waaaaaay too many Easterners ransacking the slopes here. Holy s, go elsewhere!

yea, it's called MLK weekend. should be less crowds for the next 4 weeks until President's Day.

Below Zero
01-15-2007, 11:21 AM
Holy s, go elsewhere!

Pretty much the same feeling we have about you on this board.

ECbum
01-15-2007, 11:23 AM
Two lifts out of how many? :rolleyes:

Seems like decent odds to me that shit will happen. I skied there for the first time last Wednesday, and although it lacked freshies...it is certainly monsterous enough to accomodate a broken lift or....ten.

Edit: just saw your last post. Ha! You want absolute working order AND no weekend warrior "Easterners"...I don't know much about Vail, but I'm afraid you might have to ski another resort, AND NOT THE BIGGEST, MOST TOURISTY AREA IN AMERICA!

Ireallyliketoski
01-15-2007, 11:25 AM
Vail doesn't give a shit about you.

Rontele
01-15-2007, 11:34 AM

Just make sure you don't get hit by the wahmbulance when it comes to pick you up, pussy.

Brock Landers
01-15-2007, 11:34 AM
there are waaaaaay too many Easterners ransacking the slopes here. Holy s, go elsewhere!

Pipe down nerd

Lone Star
01-15-2007, 11:35 AM
it's reasonable to expect some minimum amount of service when you pay 82 bucks for a lift ticket. sure, with a season pass, I wouldn't be too miffed about being stuck for an afternoon, but losing an afternoon in a once-a-year five day ski trip is a pretty big deal. problems with machinery happen, no doubt: that's when good customer service is supposed to come in.

hopefully customer service wont be douchebags and tell a bunch of out of towntourists to buy trekkers and skins (and a beacon, a pack, sounding more and more realistic every minute...) elitist pricks, they would be.

TeleSlayer
01-15-2007, 11:37 AM
Vail made you their bitch......

DefJef
01-15-2007, 11:42 AM
Pipe down nerd

suck my black cock masshole....go ski some ice or better yet, wachusett dirt haha

DefJef
01-15-2007, 11:42 AM
it's reasonable to expect some minimum amount of service when you pay 82 bucks for a lift ticket. sure, with a season pass, I wouldn't be too miffed about being stuck for an afternoon, but losing an afternoon in a once-a-year five day ski trip is a pretty big deal. problems with machinery happen, no doubt: that's when good customer service is supposed to come in.

hopefully customer service wont be douchebags and tell a bunch of out of towntourists to buy trekkers and skins (and a beacon, a pack, sounding more and more realistic every minute...) elitist pricks, they would be.

exactly....customer service....

Son1cdeth
01-15-2007, 11:44 AM
Side note: Copper wasn't crowded at all yesterday if you knew where to go, Resolution, Storm king and Sierra laps all day long with no lines :D

Like SheRa said, learn the mountain and you won't get screwed...it also helps to ski something other than the busiest resort on the planet over MLK weekend

DefJef
01-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Side note: Copper wasn't crowded at all yesterday if you knew where to go, Resolution, Storm king and Sierra laps all day long with no lines :D

Like SheRa said, learn the mountain and you won't get screwed...it also helps to ski something other than the busiest resort on the planet over MLK weekend

I do know Vail very well, but because of the way the mtn. is designed, you have major pinch points and no way to circumvent them. I normally avoid this one spot at all costs, but had to suck it up and go that way on Sat. afternoon. Plus, Vail's dump on Friday night made it worth it to go on a busy day...

The AD
01-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Another observation: there are waaaaaay too many Easterners ransacking the slopes here.

How did you know they were all Easterners? Oh wait, I know. They all said they were waiting "on line" instead of "in line." ;)

willtheboarder
01-15-2007, 11:50 AM
as an easterner traveling soon to Vail, I will steer clear of the Tea Cup

mr_gyptian
01-15-2007, 11:54 AM
I hear Avante has some sick lines. You might also want to check out Born Free.

powXer
01-15-2007, 11:56 AM
Vail's dump on Friday night made it worth it to go on a busy day...

we all knew what we were getting ourselves into on Saturday...so you really can't bitch that much. No line at 17, Poma, short one at the Orient. yeah, TeaCup was hell by the time we got there too, but it was expected.

That is all.

DefJef
01-15-2007, 11:57 AM
we all knew what we were getting ourselves into on Saturday...so you really can't bitch that much. No line at 17, Poma, short one at the Orient. yeah, TeaCup was hell by the time we got there too, but it was expected.

That is all.

did ya :rolleyes:

Fraaaaaaaauuuunkiss!!

DefJef
01-15-2007, 11:58 AM
I hear Avante has some sick lines. You might also want to check out Born Free.

Avanti stupid

maybe you should huck off Lover's Leap on your head

BSS
01-15-2007, 12:01 PM
You should have gone and asked for a refund.

But you didn't.

And the man got your money anyways.

MadMatt
01-15-2007, 12:03 PM
Did they compensate you in any way?

I would be pissed too if I spent that much money (plus parking?) and got robbed of an afternoon.

DefJef
01-15-2007, 12:05 PM
Did they compensate you in any way?

I would be pissed too if I spent that much money (plus parking?) and got robbed of an afternoon.

Thank you, someone gets it

I went asked and they said tough shit

strawjack
01-15-2007, 12:08 PM

ya, you...right up the ass!! hahaaha

vail sucks!!! ski a real hill

smmokan
01-15-2007, 12:10 PM

I went asked and they said tough shit

Was this before or after you told them you had a season pass? You didn't pay shit. You're lame. Please leave.

powbmps
01-15-2007, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I'm coming out there in a few weeks too. How do you get to Rasputin's? It looks wicked sick!

SheRa
01-15-2007, 12:20 PM
Some of the first little hucks I ever tried were off red square, amidst chants of "Look, the betty's gonna huck!" :rolleyes: That's when I learned to crank my dins to 8.

Benny Profane
01-15-2007, 12:24 PM
soooo....ummmm....why'ja go to Vail in the first place?

mr_gyptian
01-15-2007, 12:57 PM
Avanti stupid

maybe you should huck off Lover's Leap on your head

so sorry. Love to get to Lover's leap, but you have to go through one of those confounded "pinch points". There isn't a mountain in the world that can move people the way Vail can. Two lifts weren't running at full capacity, boo hoo. Cry elsewhere you clown.

Jer
01-15-2007, 01:06 PM
Wait a minute - Vail sucks??? When did this happen???

Vinman
01-15-2007, 01:59 PM
I'll be at Vail and the beav thurs-Sun this week. Bummed to hear that it sucks so much Should I just stay on the EC where we have a total of maybe 60 inches so far this year and no come out there?

On a related note I'm in need of someone who knows just how bad Vail sucks to show me around a bit. Step up bitches.

DefJef
01-15-2007, 02:15 PM
People wearing Vinny T. Jets jerseys, like the 5 guys I saw wearing them on Sat at Vail, should not be allowed to ski Vail.....stay at Huntah you tards

Below Zero
01-15-2007, 02:17 PM
People wearing Vinny T. Jets jerseys, like the 5 guys I saw wearing them on Sat at Vail, should not be allowed to ski Vail.....stay at Huntah you tards

Don't hate just becasue they can ski better than you.

sfotex
01-15-2007, 02:18 PM

Hmmm. I think I know who the real tard is here.

Vinman
01-15-2007, 02:19 PM
I'm not sure if that was directed at me or not... if so you are a douchebag cause if you think everyone from the EC is like that you better think again and then come find out for yourself how things get done out here.

lemon boy
01-15-2007, 02:26 PM
You should have gone and asked for a refund.

Vail doesn't give a shit about you.

wow, two good laughs, one great thread.

Buster Highmen
01-15-2007, 02:28 PM
So, who skis Vail stoned?

lemon boy
01-15-2007, 02:31 PM

guilty, that's the only way I can deal with all the brain damage.

gamma
01-15-2007, 02:34 PM
http://syedfaisal.com/Photo_Albums/Ski-2006-2007/2007-01-13-Vailpow/2007-01-13-Vailpow-57.jpg

Looks a hell of a lot softer than snowbird..

iskibc
01-15-2007, 02:39 PM
Well, at least the tram from Copper to Vail was up and running. That would have really made for some unhappy skiers.

Z
01-15-2007, 03:17 PM
That's one of the great things about Vail. All the beaters flock to the "Legendary Back Bowls", and to Blue Square Basin, while the good skiing is on the front side.

But yeah. Vail sucks.

Yeah, but the frontside isn't "legendary" ya beater.:D

Well, at least the tram from Copper to Vail was up and running. That would have really made for some unhappy skiers.

Hell yeah! All i had to do was click and chuck mushroom rock right off the bat!

BSS
01-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Dude, seriously. You need to go talk to the ticket sales folks and make a complaint. Go in there (in person) and ask for Andrea. She's the ticket sales assistant manager. I forgot the supervisor's name, but he's kind of a dick and he's usually not there anyways. Besides, I heard he's got a mad coke problem. Andrea is good people and will take care of you if you're calm and rational. The last thing Vail wants to add to their list of shortcomings is another pissed off customer, especially after running all the fuckin elk out of the I-70 corridor and starving them to death. Their name is already mud, man. Explain your situation and politely request a refund. She'll hook you up. I promise. Tell her Darwin is the one that sent you.

DefJef
01-15-2007, 03:46 PM
I'm not sure if that was directed at me or not... if so you are a douchebag cause if you think everyone from the EC is like that you better think again and then come find out for yourself how things get done out here.

oh yeah tough guy? well I know how things are done out there...I grew up in Brooklyn....maybe I should come visit next time I'm back in NYC and show you how we do....:fm:

DefJef
01-15-2007, 03:47 PM
Dude, seriously. You need to go talk to the ticket sales folks and make a complaint. Go in there (in person) and ask for Andrea. She's the ticket sales assistant manager. I forgot the supervisor's name, but he's kind of a dick and he's usually not there anyways. Besides, I heard he's got a mad coke problem. Andrea is good people and will take care of you if you're calm and rational. The last thing Vail wants to add to their list of shortcomings is another pissed off customer, especially after running all the fuckin elk out of the I-70 corridor and starving them to death. Their name is already mud, man. Explain your situation and politely request a refund. She'll hook you up. I promise. Tell her Darwin is the one that sent you.

I'll check it out, thank you
you da man

mr_gyptian
01-15-2007, 03:54 PM
I'll call Keith, Andrea's manager, and warn him of some snot nosed douche from Brooklyn is about to make a complaint about a lift line on MLK weekend.

good luck,

mr_g

midget
01-15-2007, 03:54 PM
dude, shit breaks. if you are pissed about it then go talk to the customer service people and get a voucher for the next day or something.

Vinman
01-15-2007, 04:01 PM
oh yeah tough guy? well I know how things are done out there...I grew up in Brooklyn....maybe I should come visit next time I'm back in NYC and show you how we do....:fm:

good idea, come visit NYC, you'll only be about 8 hrs south of here

Dexter Rutecki
01-15-2007, 04:15 PM

NO!! Leave him where he is. Bensonhurst has said they don't want him anyway.

DefJef
01-15-2007, 04:18 PM

well come meet me, you upstate bitch

how's that dirt there? haahahahhaa

frrrrrraaaaaarrrunnnkisss!!!!!

DefJef
01-15-2007, 04:19 PM
dude, shit breaks. if you are pissed about it then go talk to the customer service people and get a voucher for the next day or something.

read the thread stupid....i tried...
what a moron :rolleyes:

Below Zero
01-15-2007, 04:21 PM

Why don't you guys just meet in Vail? I'd love to see you get pwnd by Vinman.

DefJef
01-15-2007, 04:21 PM
I'll call Keith, Andrea's manager, and warn him of some snot nosed douche from Brooklyn is about to make a complaint about a lift line on MLK weekend.

good luck,

mr_g

you do that and i'll break ya neck kid

and it wasn't a fucking lift line problem, it was total chaos from multiple lifts at the most expensive mtn. in the country....read the thread stupid

Dexter Rutecki
01-15-2007, 04:22 PM

how's that dirt there? haahahahhaa

frrrrrraaaaaarrrunnnkisss!!!!!

Wrong again, dipshit. Thank god we got rid of you.

Split, kook.

Below Zero
01-15-2007, 04:22 PM
you do that and i'll break ya neck kid

Did you just threaten physical violence? Ooooo....you're tough!

rfus
01-15-2007, 04:23 PM

I skied Vail for 3 yrs straight as an Easterner, and you're goddamn right I ransacked the mountain, while my Colorado buddies with thier skier tatoo's and dank nuggs cheered me on as I dropped everthing and used to get kicked off the mountain when skiers still wern't allowed in the pipe. Once you go big on ice, everything else is gravy. Two examples: Bode and Seth. Both from my mountain, which by the way, finaly got pucked on today. Last I knew the problem was with the Texans, and oh yeah, Guido Joey's from NY city.

I like Alta and Jackson, but shit man, Vail (in all their corporate wonder) is great.

And oh yea, I only have six posts, so go ahead an jong me, but in the words of Jer, you are a douchebag.

DefJef
01-15-2007, 04:23 PM
Why don't you guys just meet in Vail? I'd love to see you get pwnd by Vinman.

yeah, that would happen....i'd have him begging for mercy while i slap his bitch azz face with my 15" hog

DefJef
01-15-2007, 04:24 PM
Did you just threaten physical violence? Ooooo....you're tough!

godsmack = puuuuuuuuuuuussies

Alkasquawlik
01-15-2007, 04:25 PM
I'll i know is that it's fuggin cold. I think my nipples fell off.

f2f
01-15-2007, 04:25 PM
http://www.staugustine.com/images/022303/trainwreck.jpg

DefJef
01-15-2007, 04:26 PM
I skied Vail for 3 yrs straight as an Easterner, and you're goddamn right I ransacked the mountain, while my Colorado buddies with thier skier tatoo's and dank nuggs cheered me on as I dropped everthing and used to get kicked off the mountain when skiers still wern't allowed in the pipe. Once you go big on ice, everything else is gravy. Two examples: Bode and Seth. Both from my mountain, which by the way, finaly got pucked on today. Last I knew the problem was with the Texans, and oh yeah, Guido Joey's from NY city.

I like Alta and Jackson, but shit man, Vail (in all their corporate wonder) is great.

And oh yea, I only have six posts, so go ahead an jong me, but in the words of Jer, you are a douchebag.

Is Cannon your home mtn? lol

SheRa
01-15-2007, 04:29 PM
This thread becomes more and more amusing...

smalls
01-15-2007, 04:30 PM
especially when donning a coyote costume.

Below Zero
01-15-2007, 04:30 PM
yeah, that would happen....i'd have him begging for mercy while i slap his bitch azz face with my 15" hog

Really? Wow, you are tough.

I bet you're one of those Cherry Creek elitists who drives around in his Land Rover with his wool scarf and brown suede jacket with a sign tatooed to your forehead which says "look at me, look at me". Then you hop into your Land Rover on the weekends with your Nordica Speed Machines strapped to the top. You get to the the top of China Bowl, look around and soak in the fresh air, and you think "God, I really am the shit". You then proceedd to rip the blue groomer to Orient Express below.

DefJef
01-15-2007, 04:31 PM
This thread becomes more and more amusing...

does it?:rolleyes:

SheRa, are you a size queen?

DefJef
01-15-2007, 04:31 PM

I bet you're one of those Cherry Creek elitists who drives around in his Land Rover with his wool scarf and brown suede jacket with a sign tatooed to your forehead which says "look at me, look at me". Then you hop into your Land Rover on the weekends with your Nordica Speed Machines strapped to the top. You get to the the top of China Bowl, look around and soak in the fresh air, and you think "God, I really am the shit". You then proceedd to rip the blue groomer to Orient Express below.

you got it bitch....rolling in money. bow to me

Below Zero
01-15-2007, 04:32 PM
godsmack = puuuuuuuuuuuussies

This honestly might be one of the weakiest come backs I have ever seen posted on the internet.

Nice try though.

rfus
01-15-2007, 04:37 PM
http://www.go50.org/client_data/resort_images/sugarloaf%2040.bmp
Its no vail, but this mountain got way more snow than vail in the 2000-2001 season.

DefJef
01-15-2007, 04:39 PM
This honestly might be one of the weakiest come backs I have ever seen posted on the internet.

Nice try though.

and the fans of that faggit band from Boston could be some of the biggest white trash losers on the face of the Earth

"Now I've told you this once before
You can't control me
If you try to take me down you're gonna pay
Now I feel your every nothing that you're doing for me
I'm picking you outa me
you run away
I stand alone "

DO YA?!:rolleyes:

DefJef
01-15-2007, 04:40 PM
http://www.go50.org/client_data/resort_images/sugarloaf%2040.bmp
Its no vail, but this mountain got way more snow than vail in the 2000-2001 season.

>>crickets<<

IceLoaf stinks!!

SheRa
01-15-2007, 04:41 PM
SheRa, are you a size queen?

You got a problem with that?

Below Zero
01-15-2007, 04:44 PM
and the fans of that faggit band from Boston could be some of the biggest white trash losers on the face of the Earth

Wheeeoooo! That was a close one.

For a second there I thought you were going to say, they ARE the biggest white trash losers on the face of the earth.

DefJef
01-15-2007, 04:44 PM
You got a problem with that?

no, but if so, you'd love me honey.
drop me a pm :) ;)

SheRa
01-15-2007, 04:48 PM
no, but if so, you'd love me honey.
drop me a pm :) ;)

Sorry sug, I've already got as much as I can handle. :FIREdevil

Rockband
01-15-2007, 04:48 PM

Hi larious.. only cause it's true. :yourock:

DefJef
01-15-2007, 04:49 PM
Sorry sug, I've already got as much as I can handle. :FIREdevil

oh, most girls change their tune when they meet me....trust me:)

I work it a lot better than a pickle or cucumber

Vinman
01-15-2007, 05:03 PM
Come find me this weekend. I'll have my Jets jersey and blue jeans on with a HUNTER sticker on my K2 fours.

and as for your 15" hog, I'm sure your boyfriend thinks it works much better than a cucumber too.

DefJef
01-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Come find me this weekend. I'll have my Jets jersey and blue jeans on with a HUNTER sticker on my K2 fours.

and as for your 15" hog, I'm sure your boyfriend thinks it works much better than a cucumber too.

where you at limey?

nope, no men for me, just hot p.o.a. in colorado....you couldn't hang sucka

Bender
01-15-2007, 05:18 PM
Def Jef iz gonna get bitch slapped after I'm done with him. Come here you little whiny bitch!! I'll give you something more to cry about then just whining about the lifts at Vail.

I know where you live too. Muuuuuuhahahahahawwwwwaaha!!! You're mine you man tit freak! Next time I'm in Colorado I'm gonna stick my cock in your mouth and then bitch slap your hoe.

Vinman
01-15-2007, 05:18 PM
you'll find me at 10:00 in a group lesson on the beginner hill.

pizza, fries, pizza, fries....oh shit, pizza pizza, pizza

Are you related to Highway Star by chance, or just brothas from anotha mottha?

DefJef
01-15-2007, 05:20 PM
Def Jef iz gonna get bitch slapped after I'm done with him. Come here you little whiny bitch!! I'll give you something more to cry about then just whining about the lifts at Vail.

I know where you live too. Muuuuuuhahahahahawwwwwaaha!!! You're mine you man tit freak! Next time I'm in Colorado I'm gonna stick my cock in your mouth and then bitch slap your hoe.

now go home and get your fucking shinebox

DefJef
01-15-2007, 05:21 PM
you'll find me at 10:00 in a group lesson on the beginner hill.

pizza, fries, pizza, fries....oh shit, pizza pizza, pizza

Are you related to Highway Star by chance, or just brothas from anotha mottha?

um, no.....are you related to corky?

Bender
01-15-2007, 05:22 PM
now go home and get your fucking shinebox

Oooooh, I'm crushed. Fucking brownie hound.

You're the biggest fucking whiner this board has seen in a long time. Fucking fairy boy. Is that all you have tough guy?

DefJef
01-15-2007, 05:54 PM
Oooooh, I'm crushed. Fucking brownie hound.

You're the biggest fucking whiner this board has seen in a long time. Fucking fairy boy. Is that all you have tough guy?

I don't need a comeback for you...you come from Illinois, that's punishment enough :fm:

Below Zero
01-15-2007, 06:02 PM
Isn't it time for you to head to NoRTH and brag to all the chicks how you ripped the shit out of China Bowl? I'm sure all the other gapers will be impressed.

mr_gyptian
01-15-2007, 06:12 PM
you've got to be kidding BZ. Outta DefJef's way he's heading to the Red Lion!!!! Enjoy Phil and his hits from the 70s, 80s, and 90s...:rolleyes:

DefJef
01-15-2007, 06:28 PM
Isn't it time for you to head to NoRTH and brag to all the chicks how you ripped the shit out of China Bowl? I'm sure all the other gapers will be impressed.

dude, I don't even bother with China Bowl....I rip the shit out of Steep and Deep, Mushroom Bowl, and down to Minturn through the bc.

You're the one who probably has a China Bowl tee....:fmicon:

Below Zero
01-15-2007, 06:30 PM
You're the one who probably has a China Bowl tee....:fmicon:

Very nice "No, you are" comeback.

Gape on, gaper.

DefJef
01-15-2007, 06:35 PM
Very nice "No, you are" comeback.

Gape on, gaper.

Takes one to know one stupid

Go gape Wa Wa Chusetts or something

paleale
01-15-2007, 06:36 PM
Lets have some perspective here.....

You guys are bragging about all the rad shit you ski at VAIL. :eek:

Rontele
01-15-2007, 06:38 PM

and that comeback is about as old as your mom's dried up cunt.

Blurred
01-15-2007, 06:39 PM
DefJef- Let's make some turns sometime!

I know you are upset about Vail, but would you be willing to show me around the mountain sometime? Sounds like you know where all the good stuff is.

DefJef
01-15-2007, 06:40 PM

have you skied Steep and Deep and Mushroom Bowl? If not, shut the fuck up. Anyway, I never said there was crazy sick shit at Vail, it's decent.

Danno
01-15-2007, 06:47 PM

I know you are upset about Vail, but would you be willing to show me around the mountain sometime? Sounds like you know where all the good stuff is.

someone please film this meeting.

kthxbye.

Bud Green
01-15-2007, 06:50 PM
TWO lifts were broken...that is unexceptable.:cussing: :cussing: :mad:

Why don't you burn down the two elk lodge to show them how pissed you are.

DefJef
01-15-2007, 06:50 PM

ok soul skier

DefJef
01-15-2007, 06:51 PM
Why don't you burn down the two elk lodge to show them how pissed you are.

maybe I will...BUD

Jer
01-15-2007, 06:53 PM
I don't need a comeback for you...you come from Illinois, that's punishment enough :fm:

The correct term is F.I.B.

Z
01-15-2007, 06:55 PM

Once again I find myself defending Vail. Have skied with someone who really knows the place? Like, been skiing 75+ day seasons for years there? Have you hit the multiple (like, more than 30) 40-50+ foot cliffs in the bc? How about some of the inbounds pillow lines and double stagers not marked on the trail map? Or maybe the tons of stashes right outside the ropeline?

Or are you just basing your opinions on the terrain on the map or the few days you've skied there in the "legendary" back bowls? Be honest...

SheRa
01-15-2007, 06:56 PM
someone please film this meeting.

kthxbye.

I volunteer to be an eyewitness! I'll bring a ruler!

Totally want to check out the steep and deep gnar! And what is Mushroom Bowl - I didn't see it on the trail map?

http://images.cafepress.com/product/69624056v10_240x240_Front.jpg

powXer
01-15-2007, 06:56 PM
dude, I don't even bother with China Bowl....I rip the shit out of Steep and Deep, Mushroom Bowl, and down to Minturn through the bc.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THE MILE ON SATURDAY, Mr. Bag-a-Dicks. You would have had a great day without Jets jerseys, and THIS WHOLE FUKKING THREAD COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. hmm...but then we would've missed out on all this fun...

rideit
01-15-2007, 06:57 PM
Ptarmigan is for the birds....get it?

DefJef
01-15-2007, 06:59 PM
I volunteer to be an eyewitness! I'll bring a ruler!

Totally want to check out the steep and deep gnar! And what is Mushroom Bowl - I didn't see it on the trail map?

http://images.cafepress.com/product/69624056v10_240x240_Front.jpg

I'll show you Mush. Bowl sometime if you want....it's gorgeous back there :cool:

Blurred
01-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Once again I find myself defending Vail. Have skied with someone who really knows the place? Like, been skiing 75+ day seasons for years there? Have you hit the multiple (like, more than 30) 40-50+ foot cliffs in the bc? How about some of the inbounds pillow lines and double stagers not marked on the trail map? Or maybe the tons of stashes right outside the ropeline?

Or are you just basing your opinions on the terrain on the map or the few days you've skied there in the "legendary" back bowls? Be honest...

I still can't figure out why Seth skis there all the time....you know, it being flat, gat, and all.....

DefJef
01-15-2007, 07:01 PM
MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THE MILE ON SATURDAY, Mr. Bag-a-Dicks. You would have had a great day without Jets jerseys, and THIS WHOLE FUKKING THREAD COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. hmm...but then we would've missed out on all this fun...

well, that was my mistake. Sorry, I thought maybe a mtn. like Vail would be able to keep their lifts running, gawd forbid.

You yell at me again, I'll break ya fucking neck

Blurred
01-15-2007, 07:01 PM
I'll show you Mush. Bowl sometime if you want....it's gorgeous back there :cool:

Is that on the way to the Minturn Kilometer?

DefJef
01-15-2007, 07:02 PM
I still can't figure out why Seth skis there all the time....you know, it being flat, gat, and all.....

or Chris Anthony...or McConkey

DefJef
01-15-2007, 07:03 PM

nope, not even close

Blurred
or Chris Anthony...or McConkey

McConkey is still skiing there? I'm supposed to meet him at Copper tomorrow.

Z

That's the wrong nomenclature, dude. It's called the Minturn Ice luge.

Blurred
01-15-2007, 07:04 PM
nope, not even close

Must be out the gate at Blue Sky then. That's where all the goods are.

Blurred
01-15-2007, 07:05 PM

What chairlift does that take you to?

Z
01-15-2007, 07:10 PM
What chairlift does that take you to?

Copper. Gotta take the tram back.

Blurred
01-15-2007, 07:16 PM
Copper. Gotta take the tram back.

Is that the one Marsha helped build?

SheRa
01-15-2007, 07:18 PM

So long as I don't have to pole out of there with my spats.

Z
01-15-2007, 07:28 PM

yep. Brainchild of the one and only phishshow. Dude is a genious.

stayalert
01-15-2007, 07:28 PM
um? If I read correctly some dick slapper brooklyn native hunter missing jets hating whiner is worried a bout 2 lifts being delayed at vail. Now I havn't been to Vail in about 15 years but isn't that about 0.01% of their lift count?

powXer
01-15-2007, 07:31 PM
well, that was my mistake. Sorry, I thought maybe a mtn. like Vail would be able to keep their lifts running, gawd forbid.

You yell at me again, I'll break ya fucking neck

you couldn't break a fukking glass if you through it at a brick wall.

Dude, they got me outa there in about 25 minutes. I've seen it a lot worse at other mtns- Like The Boat when the Gondy's not running because of high winds.

Deep Days
01-15-2007, 07:34 PM

Wrong nomenclature. BWAAAHAHAHA! We watched that this week. And it was no less funny as the other 19 times I've seen it.

Just as a side note: see here (http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1045327&highlight=hating#post1045327) for my thoughts on this thread. I certainly agree that DefJef sucks (because of his Debbie Downer attitude and lack of contribution), but his decision to ski Vail should not really dictate his level of TGR radness.

Toadman
01-15-2007, 08:06 PM
At least you didn't get stuck on the chair in white out -20F conditions for an hour. Then you just might start to complain. And the reason prices are $82 a ticket at Vail is for all the rich JONG's, who just dropped $3 million on a one bedroom condo 10 miles from the resort. That and to subsidize the cheap ass season passes.

powbmps
01-15-2007, 08:14 PM
I just want to know how to get to Marvin's. I hear it's pretty sweet out there.

Rontele
01-15-2007, 08:32 PM

Make a right out of the Copper Vail Tram.

gbarnum
01-15-2007, 08:53 PM
Jef, did someone steal your red Swingline Stapler?

DefJef
01-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Jef, did someone steal your red Swingline Stapler?

no, just my flare after I jizzed all over Aniston

benDover
01-15-2007, 09:36 PM
does any of the longtime Vail mags remember the guy who used to ride the bus religiously and listen to his walkman while playing air-guitar. Kinda short and plump like an umpa-lumpa?

pde20
01-15-2007, 09:40 PM

Just ask summit, he has some top notch maps and I think even some GPS coordinates! But, ONLY USE PMs and be prepared for the initiation into the super duper secret pinky swear stash club. I hear you have to eat a dingleberry out of Blurred's ass crack after a full day of hiiking.

DefJef
01-15-2007, 10:14 PM

it is....they give you handjobs for free

DefJef
01-16-2007, 07:42 AM
I will be taking people out into Mush. Bowl this Sat if you want...meet at 10am on top of 10

Faaaarrrruuuuunnnnkkkiiisssss!!!

Rontele
01-16-2007, 07:58 AM
Just ask summit, he has some top notch maps and I think even some GPS coordinates! But, ONLY USE PMs and be prepared for the initiation into the super duper secret pinky swear stash club. I hear you have to eat a dingleberry out of Blurred's ass crack after a full day of hiiking.

The coordinates only show where he ate lunch;) And all you have to do is look for the Tram terminal. It access Marvin's from the top.

marshalolson
01-16-2007, 08:00 AM
vail did not suck yesterday

Tippster
01-16-2007, 08:02 AM
I'm sitting here beside myself.

marshalolson
01-16-2007, 08:05 AM
cause 12 chairs and 8.3 miles of traversing for 3 runs in -20f temps is SWEET!

ggski
01-16-2007, 08:46 AM

Blurred...luv the tack you are taking on this nutbag thread :yourock:

DefJef
01-16-2007, 09:39 AM
I'm sitting here beside myself.

are ya? :rolleyes:

we give a shit

Tippster
01-16-2007, 09:41 AM
You do? Awesome, Brah!

cj001f
01-16-2007, 09:45 AM
You do? Awesome, Brah!

I thought you'd promised that turd to someone else.

Indian giver.

Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo
01-16-2007, 09:46 AM
there are waaaaaay too many Easterners ransacking the slopes here. Holy s, go elsewhere!

I grew up in Brooklyn

Fucking priceless. This thread made my whole morning.

DefJef
01-16-2007, 10:15 AM
Fucking priceless. This thread made my whole morning.

did it jerkoff? so what do you gots to say kid? brothas be wildin' son

Tippster
01-16-2007, 10:20 AM
so what do you gots to say kid? brothas be wildin' son
Fo realz!

http://www.saindodamatrix.com.br/archives/stuntaz-1.jpg

Bender
01-16-2007, 10:26 AM
So which one of these clowns is you?

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/2383/icyhotstuntaz1wx.jpg

Fuckin' Wigger.

Fritz
01-16-2007, 10:30 AM
As a 6'-4.5", 205 lb. advanced/expert skier on Nord. Top Fuels, what flex should I be looking for?
Thanks

How long are your skis?

178 Hot Rod Top Fuel

So telling.......

DefJef
01-16-2007, 10:35 AM

http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop/audio/iceyhot1.jpg

Fuckin' Wigger.

again, no reason to make a comeback for you...you're from Illinois, that's punishment enough, idiot

DefJef
01-16-2007, 10:36 AM
How long are your skis?

So telling.......

oh yeah? what are your skis? K-2 Lotta Luvs?
You got a fucking problem with my Top Fuels?

Bender
01-16-2007, 10:37 AM
again, no reason to make a comeback for you...you're from Illinois, that's punishment enough, idiot

So, you are admitting that you are a wigger then? So, do you wear the wife beater on the warm spring days in the Vail park? What do your homies call you? Def? Or just Jef? Or do they call you Douchebag?

DefJef
01-16-2007, 10:46 AM
So, you are admitting that you are a wigger then? So, do you wear the wife beater on the warm spring days in the Vail park? What do your homies call you? Def? Or just Jef? Or do they call you Douchebag?

no, the ladies call me def when I bust a nut all over them after giving them my 15" hog. You wish you could hang bitch.

Bender
01-16-2007, 10:50 AM
no, the ladies call me def when I bust a nut all over them after giving them my 1.5" hog. You wish you could hang bitch.

pde20
01-16-2007, 10:57 AM

http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop/audio/iceyhot1.jpg

Fuckin' Wigger.

Is this the picture that you are trying to post?

I think DefJef is probably the middle one, you can almost see the outline of his 15" hog in those fly neon addidas pants.

Bender
01-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Is this the picture that you are trying to post?

I think DefJef is probably the middle one, you can almost see the outline of his 15" hog in those fly neon addidas pants.

Yup, that be the one. Funny how his 15" hog is larger than his 6" arms.

Below Zero
01-16-2007, 11:02 AM
Ooooooo.....Top Fuels.

Man, those things look awesome for ripping some sick short turns under Lionhead's Gondola. What do you got, some Marker Piston Controls on there, brah?

SICK!

http://www.snowrental.net/images/equipment/skis/nordica/06/med/06_skis_nordica_hot-rod-top-fuel.jpg

Fritz
01-16-2007, 11:05 AM
oh yeah? what are your skis? K-2 Lotta Luvs?
You got a fucking problem with my Top Fuels?

No problem I just think it's very indicative of the type of skier you really are. Funny shit. :biggrin:

DefJef
01-16-2007, 11:14 AM
well, they're only the ski of the year last year, so suck it

actually, that's just my most used ski in my quiver....you know nothing about me or my skiing.

how are those lotta luvs? you must love the faggit design on them right?

DefJef
01-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Ooooooo.....Top Fuels.

Man, those things look awesome for ripping some sick short turns under Lionhead's Gondola. What do you got, some Marker Piston Controls on there, brah?

SICK!

http://www.snowrental.net/images/equipment/skis/nordica/06/med/06_skis_nordica_hot-rod-top-fuel.jpg

actually they do rip....if you think those are a joke, then you know nothing about skiing....

danimal's dead
01-16-2007, 11:23 AM
Def, I agree with you, our lift infrastructure throughout the West is aging and deteriorating. Resorts aren't interested in building new lifts or maintaining the old ones unless they lead directly to ski in ski out real estate, that is something we should all be concerned about, except maybe trackhead.

I give you "Stoltz Knob," seriously, that is the name of the new beginner lift at my home mountain, it accesses 200 vertical feet of prime ski in ski out real estate. While, only last Monday I was stranded at the bottom of West Bowl for 45 minutes after one run on an 8 inch pow day after 3 feet of snow in one week, because the ancient lift wouldn't run, I too was pissed.

Bender
01-16-2007, 11:24 AM
actually they do rip....if you think those are a joke, then you know nothing about skiing....

Actually, you are the joke. Not only do you ride on gay skis made for bogner wearing old farts, but you are a wannabe wigger with an ugly mug and a 2" penis.

Sir Jongalot
01-16-2007, 11:25 AM
Deffy Jeffy bro

Jongy's here to stand by my brotha!!!

All these other wack ass non-JONG punks got nothin on Jeffy-boy. You and I we'd show them if they could see us strap on our 160's, pants falling down, and jib and bonk shit like Eminem bustin out mad style rhymes.

Below Zero
01-16-2007, 11:26 AM

Dude, maybe you didn't hear me. I said they were....

SICK!

Fuck yeah, ski of the year! That's what matters!

What else do you have in your quiver? Do you have anything over a 20 m turn radius?

You're right, I know nothing about skiing! Skiing is for old people, plus it sucks. Snowboarding is were it's at, dawg!

Bender
01-16-2007, 11:28 AM
So, how do these skis measure up to your 15" hog?

Dexter Rutecki
01-16-2007, 11:40 AM
Damn, how much longer are you guys going to let this guy (Brett, bumpskierx, whoever the fuck he is) yank your chains? Nobody is this stupid while also knowing what buttons to push, unless he wants to be.
Jef is someone we've seen before, and it's so tired...
But carry on for a few more pages, since that's how it goes.

Blurred
01-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Damn, how much longer are you guys going to let this guy (Brett, bumpskierx, whoever the fuck he is) yank your chains? Nobody is this stupid while also knowing what buttons to push, unless he wants to be.

Dexter is here to save the day!!!!

Some of us post in these threads for entertainment value. We never could have figured out he was troll without you Dex! You're here for his "15" hog", right?

Dexter Rutecki
01-16-2007, 11:49 AM
Dexter is here to save the day!!!!

Some of us post in these threads for entertainment value. We never could have figured out he was troll without you Dex! You're here for his "15" hog", right?

Translation: You got me! Now here's another reminder of my latent homosexual desires for those of you who forgot.

Thanks, Dawg!

Below Zero
01-16-2007, 11:52 AM
You're right Dex, he probably is a troll. Hell, I was thinking that after he posted the Speed Machine thread. But who cares, it's some good laughs.

Blurred
01-16-2007, 11:52 AM
Translation: You got me! Now here's another reminder of my latent homosexual desires for those of you who forgot.

Thanks, Dawg!

Translation. My name is Rufus, I'm an idiot, looking for a 15" hog.

Tippster
01-16-2007, 12:11 PM
Potbellied Pigs make nice pets, but have been banned from NYC, I believe.

http://www.pigstuff.com/pbp/cleo.jpg

Pretty sure they're bigger than 15", and I always thought your name was Brett... :p

Bender
01-16-2007, 12:19 PM

Hey Dexter,

You are such a fucking hero-douche that I hate you more than I hate that Def Jef wigger dumbass. Get the fuck outta here. What good have you done for this board lately? 3000 posts and I can't find one post pertaining to you skiing or anything ski related.

Oh yeah, tell your wife I said 'Hi'.:fm:

Dexter Rutecki
01-16-2007, 12:27 PM
Translation. My name is Rufus, I'm an idiot, looking for a 15" hog.

More of Brett's penis obsession. Keep at it, Hugeair-I'm not gay but love to talk about it-Dawg.
The original troll.

And Bender should find someone to explain irony to him.

agentorange
01-16-2007, 12:35 PM
Hey, that's me! (Even if I am a GapicSki member skiing in 7" of "epic blower pow" it was still fun).
No lines. No broken lifts that I stood in line for. No traffic. 6 hours of fun skiing. Warmer than Denver. Vail sucks.

smmokan
01-16-2007, 12:43 PM
I'm quite sure DefJef isn't an alias or a troll, since he also posts over on Epic under the same name. He's just a giant douche.

wi3dzmin
01-16-2007, 12:49 PM
http://www.mega.bz/rotfl/images/argue091204.jpg

DefJef
01-16-2007, 01:01 PM
I'm quite sure DefJef isn't an alias or a troll, since he also posts over on Epic under the same name. He's just a giant douche.

am I :rolleyes:

WTF is Epic?

DefJef
01-16-2007, 01:02 PM

fun isn't it? The people here are so easy to annoy hahahahaha :fmicon:

smmokan
01-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Yep, sounds like the same douche-nozzle to me.

http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=49609

Below Zero
01-16-2007, 01:27 PM
fun isn't it? The people here are so easy to annoy hahahahaha :fmicon:

It sure is fun. Keep in coming. Anyone else you want to threaten to beat up?

Or maybe you want to use one of these great comebacks:

>>crickets<<

am I? :fmicon:

doest it? :rolleyes:

ffffaaaarrrrrrunnnnnkkkkiiissss!!!

I mean, if you are going to be an alias, at least try to be a little more funny. Take some tips from Bender.

lemon boy
01-16-2007, 01:33 PM
Ouch, you know you suck when even BZ can own you :p :D ;)

Below Zero
01-16-2007, 01:39 PM
Ouch, you know you suck when even BZ can own you :p :D ;)

Gimme a dollah, fucker! Your lucky you put that last smilie in! ;) :FIREdevil

DefJef
01-16-2007, 01:39 PM
all of that is funny below....it's just too inside for you. you are clueless

It sure is fun. Keep in coming. Anyone else you want to threaten to beat up?

Or maybe you want to use one of these great comebacks:

>>crickets<<

am I? :fmicon:

doest it? :rolleyes:

ffffaaaarrrrrrunnnnnkkkkiiissss!!!

I mean, if you are going to be an alias, at least try to be a little more funny. Take some tips from Bender.

DefJef
01-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Yep, sounds like the same douche-nozzle to me.

http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=49609

it's not me stupid

Below Zero
01-16-2007, 01:42 PM
all of that is funny below....it's just too inside for you. you are clueless

Ooooooo...too inside. Kind of like how I was balls deep in your girlfriend's gaping vagina? Like that?

DefJef
01-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Ooooooo...too inside. Kind of like how I was balls deep in your girlfriend's gaping vagina? Like that?

no, she's too small for your elephantitis

Below Zero
01-16-2007, 01:48 PM
no, she's too small for your elephantitis

Well, this has been fun.

See you at Abasin in the spring.

smmokan
01-16-2007, 01:48 PM
it's not me stupid

Hmmm... sounds like it to me. :the_finge

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72368

The AD
01-16-2007, 01:53 PM
DefJef: you have now posted 51 times in this thread. Doesn't that seem like enough?

HikeforTurns
01-16-2007, 01:53 PM
After spending my whole life in the Northeast (Boston, Syracuse, NYC, Charlottesville) I moved west 1.5 yrs ago and love it more than ever. I live in Denver and find it just cosmopolitan enough to get my fix but can zip over to Boulder in 45mins and be hiking in the Flatirons, or be skiing at Loveland or Abasin in just over an hour...******* sweet!

Please, do us all a favor and

Follow your own advice you idiot!

BSS
01-16-2007, 03:12 PM
Have you gone and talked to Andrea about this yet like I told you, or are you just going to keep posting stupid remarks?

DefJef
01-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Have you gone and talked to Andrea about this yet like I told you, or are you just going to keep posting stupid remarks?

I don't live near Vail so....no

Blurred
01-16-2007, 03:37 PM
I don't live near Vail so....no

So stumble over to Colfax, suck a couple cocks for gas money, and get your ass to the Vail ticket booth.

rideit
01-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Washington Park has his name written all over it.

Below Zero
01-16-2007, 03:43 PM

Alright you got me on this one. What does this mean?

HikeforTurns
01-16-2007, 03:44 PM
I think you mean Cheeseman

mr_gyptian
01-16-2007, 03:48 PM

DefJef would like to respectfully submit he lives in Cheesman Park.

DefJef
01-16-2007, 03:51 PM
Alright you got me on this one. What does this mean?

I agree...wtf? Wash Park is where I live...in the best part of Denver. damn, you got me!

skiHOG
01-16-2007, 03:54 PM
yea, that's where i gettin ready to move. wash park is a good thing, not bad.

Below Zero
01-16-2007, 03:59 PM
I agree...wtf? Wash Park is where I live...in the best part of Denver. damn, you got me!

Wow, DefJef. You've actually posted something I agree with!

So you aren't a Cherry Creek snob? OK, so you're a Wash Park snob, at least you live in a cool area.

rideit
01-16-2007, 04:02 PM
Well, when you get there, I highly reccomend rollerblading through the park in spandex. You will make 'loads' of friends. If you know what I mean.

Rontele
Wow, DefJef. You've actually posted something I agree with!

So you aren't a Cherry Creek snob? OK, so you're a Wash Park snob, at least you live in a cool area.

I disagree on the broadbrushed assessment of Cherry Creek. That is where I am living next year. It does have its snobby elements, but is also close to the safeway, close to sixth ave to access the mountains, and has a decent selection of restaurants.

it does not, however, have Bonnie Brae ice cream, which I would sell my soul to the devil to have. Nor does it have Lucille's.

DefJef
Well, when you get there, I highly reccomend rollerblading through the park in spandex. You will make 'loads' of friends. If you know what I mean.

do guys suck you off for taters?

rideit
01-16-2007, 04:03 PM
Why, you hungry?

Rontele
01-16-2007, 04:04 PM
Why, you hungry?

Kind of.

Bender
01-16-2007, 04:05 PM
Hey hog boy. If you are for real then let's meet up somewhere downtown tonight. Show your ugly mug asshole. I'll even buy you a beer.

Below Zero
01-16-2007, 04:05 PM
I disagree on the broadbrushed assessment of Cherry Creek. That is where I am living next year. It does have its snobby elements, but is also close to the safeway, close to sixth ave to access the mountains, and has a decent selection of restaurants.

All true, but the majority is snobbish. Dude, have you been to NoRTH lately? Where are you going to be living?

"The Safeway"? There is one on 6th and Corona also.

DefJef
01-16-2007, 04:07 PM
Hey hog boy. If you are for real then let's meet up somewhere downtown tonight. Show your ugly mug asshole. I'll even buy you a beer.

In Sherman IL? no thanks

Rontele
01-16-2007, 04:08 PM
All true, but the majority is snobbish. Dude, have you been to NoRTH lately? Where are you going to be living?

Thankfully, I have NEVER been to NoRTH, though I got in a fight with their valet guy about parking at one of the meter spots (it is a public street, ya know?)

Probably living at the Seasons on Bayaud and Madison. My girlfriend lives there now and it is fairly affordable, nice apartments. Will give me time to absorb the shock of my new job before I settle on buying a place (most likely in Wash Park, go figure :D)

DefJef
01-16-2007, 04:08 PM

"The Safeway" There is one on 6th and Corona also.

CC north might be a bit snobby, but there's a ton of cool places

Bender
01-16-2007, 04:09 PM
In Sherman IL? no thanks

No, downtown Denver asshole. Come on, quit being a faggot and make an appearance tough guy. How about the Lazy dog? 7PMish?

DefJef
01-16-2007, 04:14 PM
No, downtown Denver asshole. Come on, quit being a faggot and make an appearance tough guy. How about the Lazy dog? 7PMish?

nah, how about Herb's Hideout?

MadMatt
01-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Snakepit, Snakepit!!!

HikeforTurns
01-16-2007, 04:18 PM

Hey Ahab, can I bum my doobage?

Bender
01-16-2007, 04:18 PM
nah, how about Herb's Hideout?

Don't know where that is, but I'll google it. 7PM. You don't show and I'll hunt you down and shove those gay ass Top Fuels up your ass, you understand?

Bender
01-16-2007, 04:20 PM
Hey Ahab, can I bum my doobage?

Impossible, sir. Its in Johnson's underwear.

Below Zero
01-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Herbs, eah? This should be good. You guys gonna throw down or what?

DefJef
01-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Herbs, eah? This should be good. You guys gonna throw down or what?

it's going down bitches....bring the cameras...i promise i will toss this ahole into the platte r

Dexter Rutecki
01-16-2007, 04:24 PM
Don't know where that is, but I'll google it. 7PM. You don't show and I'll hunt you down and shove those gay ass Top Fuels up your ass, you understand?

Watch out, internet tough-guy call out has occurred. If they actually meet up someone else should go video it--it'll be like watching the Weird Al 'White And Nerdy' video.

DefJef
01-16-2007, 04:30 PM
I'll be wearing blue jeans, long sleeve Pantera 2001 tour shirt, and a black leather jacket. Meet me at the bar.

will ya :rolleyes:

Bender
01-16-2007, 04:34 PM
will ya :rolleyes:

Yes. Sounds to me like someone is pussing out and won't show tonight. I'll be there dumbass. Yes, I'm a heavy metal fan and no I dont like the pussy ass wigger music you listen to.

DefJef
01-16-2007, 04:39 PM
Yes. Sounds to me like someone is pussing out and won't show tonight. I'll be there dumbass. Yes, I'm a heavy metal fan and no I dont like the pussy ass wigger music you listen to.

now you're pm'ing me, wtf is your problem? I'll be the tall guy with the wallet that says bad muthafucker

DefJef
01-16-2007, 04:40 PM

i don't listen to wigger music....new hip hop sucks

iskibc
01-16-2007, 04:46 PM
now you're pm'ing me, wtf is your problem? I'll be the tall guy with the wallet that says bad muthafucker

Now this is going to be good. I wanna go:D

robokill1981
01-16-2007, 04:50 PM
Could this be the first real fist fight in TGR history? I kind of hope so :biggrin:

Oh and Rontele check out Lik's on 14th and Vine for your ice cream fix. Not sure how close they are to where you'll be but the place isn't half bad.

DefJef
01-16-2007, 04:52 PM
i have better things to do than meet some 14 year old internet tough guy at a bar

Below Zero
01-16-2007, 04:53 PM
Oh and Rontele check out Lik's on 14th and Vine for your ice cream fix. Not sure how close they are to where you'll be but the place isn't half bad.

It's not really that close to where he'll be. Liks is a block north of Cheeseman Park. Great ice cream though. I sampled a tabasco flavor there this past summer.

Back to the fight. Is this shit happening or what? Do I need to make an appearance?

Pow4Brains
01-16-2007, 04:53 PM
Watch out, Bender has switch blades………………

Below Zero
01-16-2007, 04:54 PM
i have better things to do than meet some 14 year old internet tough guy at a bar

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/Becker5280/weaksauce.jpg

Come on tough guy. You've been threatening to kick everyone's ass on this board. Now here's your chance. Clean the sand out of your vagina and show.

Powow
01-16-2007, 04:55 PM
Like argue on the internet?

DefJef
01-16-2007, 05:05 PM
sorry, i have better things, like work late and make fucking money...sorry

gbarnum
01-16-2007, 05:08 PM
sorry, i have better things, like work late and make fucking money...sorry

Oh do you......:rolleyes:

Chainsaw_Willie
01-16-2007, 05:09 PM
it's going down bitches....bring the cameras...i promise i will toss this ahole into the platte r

But you promised!

Can you threaten to kick my ass now, sweetie? I hate feeling left out.

BSS
01-16-2007, 05:11 PM
Eddie would go.

DefJef
01-16-2007, 05:12 PM
fine, meet me by the rei outside by the platte....then i can run back to work

Bender
01-16-2007, 05:13 PM
fine, meet me by the rei outside by the platte....then i can run back to work

HA HA! Tough guy works at REI. You the janitor there?

DefJef
01-16-2007, 05:25 PM

no, nearbye....i'm the bouncer at lola's and will run over to the river to meet you

Rontele
01-16-2007, 05:48 PM
It's not really that close to where he'll be. Liks is a block north of Cheeseman Park. Great ice cream though. I sampled a tabasco flavor there this past summer.

Back to the fight. Is this shit happening or what? Do I need to make an appearance?

I have been to Lik's. it is right by my girlfriend's parents house. Good shit. No Bonnie Brae, though.

Dexter Rutecki
01-16-2007, 06:58 PM

Don't you remember the movie? Your mom's the janitor, or something.
Now run along and make empty internet threats to someone else, pussy.

FrankZappa
01-16-2007, 07:01 PM
Not sure what the rumble is about... but just reading 4 or 5 posts I can imagine.

So, did anyone ever figure out if vail sucks or not? or maybe I should rely in all the other Vail Sucks threads.

Dexter Rutecki
01-16-2007, 07:02 PM
Well, if you remember what the Silverton chair was going to say...

JoeStrummer
01-16-2007, 07:15 PM
no, nearbye....i'm the bouncer at lola's and will run over to the river to meet you

I didn't know Lola had bouncers. All I ever see are hotties in Little Black Dresses. You should put your energies into pulling some of that fluff rather than playing internet punchout!

Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo
01-16-2007, 07:19 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/Becker5280/weaksauce.jpg
This obviously needs reiterating. Even if they are aliai or the same person, haven't you people seen fight club, this could be good.:rolleyes: