- What:Salt Lake City premiere of Almost Ablaze
- When:Tuesday, September 16. Gates open at 6:00 with live music, followed by the movie around 8:00 (shortly after sunset).
- Where:Red Butte Garden Amphitheatre (outdoors)
- How Much:$12 advance, $15 day of show. Only $7 for ages 16 and under. $10 for Garden Members.
- Details:Tickets on-sale now! This event is BYOB! Bring your favorite drinks but please leave the dogs behind. Two-for-one to Snowbird for EVERYONE in attendance!
Show - 8:00Buy Tickets
RSVP on FacebookRSVP
TGR is rolling back into Salt Lake City for another epic outdoor premiere. On September 16, join us at the awesome Red Butte Garden Amphitheatre for a night of entertainment - live music will start at 6:15 with local band Ocean Commotion, followed by Mad Max and the Wild Ones at 7:15, and then Almost Ablaze under the stars.
Come meet the athletes - Sage, Angel and Johnny Collinson, Tim Durtschi, Todd Ligare, Nick McNutt and Dane Tudor will all be in the house - and have a chance to win a TON of prizes from our sponsors including skis, jackets, Sony Action Cams and much, much more. Enter to win the tour grand prize - a heli-skiing trip for two to British Columbia with Selkirk-Tangiers.
Plus, EVERYONE in attendance will get a 2-for-1 to Snowbird so you can get stoked for winter and then shred for cheap too!
Thanks to our local partners: